Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pilot reports 'UFO' as he lands at UK airport

airbus 320 ufo pilot glasgow uk airprox board

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#76    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

View PostMrSerendipity, on 01 May 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

WOW, you really know it all don't you? You weren't even on the plane yet you know exactly what it was! Sounds like a case of, "Don't bother me with the evidence, my mind is made up!" :yes:

LOL, one thing, you canot detect sarcasm. That's one thing you definitely do not know.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#77    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,927 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:06 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 02 May 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

What does any book by Friedman have to do with facts?

Wait, I got it...it's...uhm....never mind.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#78    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 02 May 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

Because some are reported to be captured by RADAR. And those are the ones I am talking about. All RADAR tracks indicate terrestrial origin. You will not find a one that shows RADAR tracks leading into space, coming from space. The tracks indicate terrestrial targets. We can track any rocket leaving the earth, but never one UFO. Shouldn't all spaceships go into, or come from, space?
yes in point however, just as pilots claims report the crafts just seem to take off in a blink of speed. and lets assume for a second that is the case,.. i dont believe any radars today are able to track such a fast maneuvering object at those speeds.       and good evening psyche :D

Edited by Sheep Smart, 02 May 2013 - 05:08 AM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#79    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:18 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 05:07 AM, said:

yes in point however, just as pilots claims report the crafts just seem to take off in a blink of speed. and lets assume for a second that is the case,.. i dont believe any radars today are able to track such a fast maneuvering object at those speeds.    and good evening psyche :D

Hello Sheep Smart

Was hoping you would be back :D

RADAR should be OK with the speed, recently a 3 meter meteor was tracked coming in at 103,000 km/h. (28.6 km/s)

I did not notice those binoculars last night, but I looked for them.

Cheers

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#80    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:30 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 02 May 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

Hello Sheep Smart

Was hoping you would be back :D

RADAR should be OK with the speed, recently a 3 meter meteor was tracked coming in at 103,000 km/h. (28.6 km/s)

I did not notice those binoculars last night, but I looked for them.

Cheers

should be ok or is?
there are also plenty reported where radar didnt pick up anything. i would believe those 'blink' speedes may well surpass 100,000 kmh. something that advanced may even travel alittle differently. lets assume.
yea im working on a pair of binos to see through he earth and be able to 45 degree it over your way. in time..

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#81    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,927 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 05:30 AM, said:

should be ok or is?
there are also plenty reported where radar didnt pick up anything. i would believe those 'blink' speedes may well surpass 100,000 kmh. something that advanced may even travel alittle differently. lets assume.
yea im working on a pair of binos to see through he earth and be able to 45 degree it over your way. in time..

Radar hardware is just fine with such velocities, although built-in signal processing filters could remove such traces so a radar operator would never see them.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#82    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

when these blips do show up on radar they suddenly go off . so if it is being seen then suddenly not ... ( insert xfile theme soundtrack )

#83    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,927 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 05:56 AM, said:

when these blips do show up on radar they suddenly go off . so if it is being seen then suddenly not ... ( insert xfile theme soundtrack )

Could have many reasons.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#84    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 02 May 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

Could have many reasons.

Cheers,
Badeskov
:no:      :alien:

#85    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

should be ok or is?

My position would be "is". Considering it uses radio waves for echo and dopler shift, and radio waves move at the speed of light, anything below the speed of light should be trackable.

Or a type of natural phenomena that does not reflect the waves.

Neutrino Binoculars :D

I'll keep an eye out ;)

#86    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,927 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:19 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 06:02 AM, said:

:no:      :alien:

Atmospheric phenomena, interference, target ambiguity, radar malfunction are a few that springs to mind.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#87    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:20 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 02 May 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

Or a type of natural phenomena that does not reflect the waves

in that case natural phenomena may be far more intriguing.  i mean that term alone is basicall like  saying ..we have no idea.
especially in some famous case where 2 seperate pilots both report a massive craft minutes apart on the same track which also corrugates radar tracking,.. its hard to regard it as natural phenomena. atleast with consideration of a ufo theres some type of explanation.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 02 May 2013 - 06:25 AM.

#88    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

in that case natural phenomena may be far more intriguing.  
especially in some famous case where 2 seperate pilots both report a massive craft which also corrugates radar tracking,.. its hard to regard it as natural phenomena. atleast with consideration of a ufo theres some type of explanation.

I think they are pretty intriguing. The Hessdalen Project is making leaps and bounds in this area, LINK, and when things like this one from the Flyingdales is submitted

Posted Image

You can see how descriptions like the JAL 1628 Mothership might be explained by something very much like this.

#89    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 02 May 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

Atmospheric phenomena, interference, target ambiguity, radar malfunction are a few that springs to mind.

Cheers,
Badeskov
atmospheric phenomena.. like what?  
interference..from what?    
target ambiguity... how and from what?
malfunction... from what and why?
this is the same as answering questions with another question.

#90    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:30 AM

either thats a flying carpet psyche or something far more perplexing than a ufo. again atleast a ufo is an explanation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users