Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Ball Guide

Xenojjin

Greetings

So many people have been having trouble with making a psi ball , So here is a small little step by step guide to get you through . This is written in a form for people who have never used psi before as opposed to other guides on psi balls .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I.Getting started -rules blink.gif

its important that throughout this little exercise that you try to keep yourself calmed and relaxed , try and keep steady breathing and dont tense up your muscles during any time of the exercise .

steady breathing is basically breathing at a constant pace

-breath in , count to two , breath out , count to two , repeat .

when relaxing , make sure you are laid back . Kind of like how you would be when lying down outside somewhere and just enjoying the calm breeze hit you .be original.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II. The guide .gunsmilie.gif

1.try to visualize one of the following ( visualization is making an image of something in your mind ) water , fire , electricity , or anything else you can think of . Preferably something you can relate to as energy .

2.now try to visualize this element you have chosen inside your body ... Importent: DO NOT fill you body with the element when you visualize , imagine it as it is already inside you , its already their . It help if you try to imagine this energy flowing , EX: water flowing through you instead of staying still , or if you chose lightning have it shock through you . I myself have found lightning worked best when I was first starting

3.continue this process and try to keep the visualization of this energy inside of you flowing for about 30 seconds .

4.now try to take more control of how this energy that is flowing , and make all of the visualized energy flow into your dominant hand ( right if right handed , left if left ) . If you don't feel anything prickly in your hand , then

try again with the knowledge that your are trying to trick your body into producing psi , and psi is associated with the nervous system . repeat steps 1-4 until you feel confident in having psi in your hand . Your hand will feel anything like the following . usually just one , maybe two .

-prickly , kind of like when your foot falls asleep

-lukewarm

-cold as ever

-like electricity is flowing through your hand

Note that you did not visualize the feeling , it was brought on by your first visualization but you did not try to make yourself feel this in particular... it came on by itself didnt it ?

5.dont lose that energy in your hand now ! try to keep the psi ( yes , this is psi ) in your hand , if it feels like its going out reinforce it by visualizing more of the chosen element energy forming in your stomach ( yes , stomach ) and then have it flow to your hand .

6.this is one of the hardest parts , while juggling to maintain the energy in you dominant hand , you must attempt to repeat steps 1-4 ... but with your non dominant hand . Done correctly you should now feel psi in both of your hands .

7. continue to feed your hands by repeating the visualiztion steps , or visualize the element chosen flowing in your stomach , and slowly bring it up your chest . Cut this energy in half while in you chest ( not the amount , more like a disection ) and send one half to your left hand and then the other to your right hand .

8. the hardest part . You should feel Psi in both your hands now . Place your hands about a foot and a half apart , and slowly bring them together . Palms facing each other , be sure not to lose the psi in your hands while doing this

9.Now another difficult part , when you get to about 5 inches apart from each other while moving the hands together S-L-O-W-L-Y proceed to step 10

( while staying relaxed , you are staying relaxed aren't you ? *someone in audience shamefully raises hand* awww ... back to step 1 with you ! tongue.gif )

10.Now you must attempt to "pour" the psi back and forth , see if you can shift the psi from your left hand to your right hand and vice versa through the 5 inch space .now try to bring psi out of both your and meet in the middle ... focus on controling the psi while its outside of your body and visualize it forming into a ball , or make it form into a ball .

III.troubleshooting crying.gif

It might help if you visualize a rod in between your hands for transfering psi as this is the hardest part for most people ... bringing psi out of your body ... it may require many tries before you get it right as often times people make the mistake of bringing the just visualization out of their body ... but forget the psi in their hands... in which case you have no psi , just an imaginary ball in your hand ... in which case your a nut...

here is how to check if you have a psi ball .

-you should feel its there , or kind of have an odd feeling that it is there

-the ball will have the same prickly feeling as it did when it was in your hand , you just wont be touching the ball , you will feel the ball being prickly outside of your body ( extremely hard to explain , you will have to try and see for yourself )

-you may move your hand through the psi ball , and it may possibly have a warm feeling to it , as if the air around it is slightly warmer then air not around the ball .

-you can still move the ball around with your mind .

I purposely made a thread entitled "mind excersises" to help with this , search for it and try all of them and then try this again . Mind excersises help indeed .

IV.wrapping up , some footnotes cool.gif

dont get discouraged if you failed , if you succeded by reading this over and doing it the first time then that is very rare and quite amazing . It just may take a month to get down and as long as you got through step 3 today you are actually in good shape .

you may want to head over to psipogs website and do a search for "charging" in their articles section . charging will definatly help if you had problems such as losing the enregy from your hands or having the psi ball fall apart right after you make it .

A good sign you have progressed is when you become able to not need visualization in order to summon psi . After about 5 months it becomes a part of you . You will be able to lift your hand on your head and think the thought "I want enrgy in this hand" and you will have psi . Psi will become a sixth sense if you give it time , it is not just some cheap parlor trick you can master in a week or two .

If you dont believe in psi , I encourage you to try this even more and see what you think . just please dont PM me about your random reasons for not believing in it .

Note to other psions who can already make a psiball - please tell me if you see a spelling error or anything else that should be added , it may really help . Thanks ! thumbsup.gif

Article written by Xenojjin . original.gif

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arwenpotter

• Andrei

• A_psi_ball_away

• zudo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to know how far most of you are getting . ( what step are you getting to ? )

About as far as i got was a lukewarm feeling in my hand...when i tried to use electricity it became fire, i guess that means i am a pyro... devil.gif

Help i am trying so hard to make a psi ball but as far as i go is my hand feeling hot .. .............. and i want to know how to make the psi balls move

I know ... wink2.gif

PM me with a good time this weekend...we'll meet in the chat room

• 3 weeks later...

eeehh I take it its too late to arrange that chat room meeeting now that I actually read your post .

Thought I should check back on this post to clarify something -

Psi is energy , but as a psi ball is it is not nearly enough energy to cause any noticable harm to anyone . People will barely notice , if they even do notice .

In other words , the psi ball itself is almost useless ... its just the basics of psi .

Hello Xenojjn,

I thank you for sharing your method with us all and it has helped by friend and he is getting into psi... thanks thumbsup.gif

your last post on this subject helped me a lot...I just tried this again and i am able to make and maintain a NOTICABLE psi ball. Thank you very much Xeno

eeehh I take it its too late to arrange that chat room meeeting now that I actually read your post .

Umm no

If anyone is having trouble, I reccomend you learn the NEW system avalible on Astralpulse, worked wonders on me.

A few questions though:

Is there any way to stop it spreading out as soon as I release it from my hands?

I heard that you can "flare" a psi ball to make it visible, how?

Could these things be made powerful enough to affect a person or strike objects hard enough to make them move?

EDIT: Added a question

Edited by anonymous57

thank you for the guide...sounds kind of hard. I got my hand to feel really hot and turn red but I cant channel it yet...but I only tried once so far so I think I can do good.

I can get it to hands, but can't release it yet...Im on day two.

here is a PM I got from someone , I decided to post this as my response should help those who experience the same problem

im trying to make psi balls but I cant release the energy from my hands...and all it is doing is burning my skin...every time i try I am getting burned...is this normal?

sadly , yes . for some people the hardest part may be releasing the energy and most people go through a month or two during which they only get this far . But you will get it eventually If you can make it to your hands .

what you have to realise is that everything around you is energy and that what you have created is energy as well . The body is just so used to only being able to reach where i can physically reach . In order to pass through this you must see the energy as an extension of yourself , as if you can move it just like you could move your hand . Try and move it outside your hand just as if the energy was another part of your body , since it is .

ok, thanks...ive also found out that i have slight healing as well...seems aas if I am finding all sorts of new stuff I can do...I found out by scrathing my whole arm up and then waving my hand slowly over it...then it was all healed...dont know how i did it, but i wanna learn how. Also, i healed the burn scars i got...And my bad knee to an extent. I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS WEBSITE!

Woah man thanks for the guide. Well I tried it for the first time and after 15 seconds I got a warm feeling in my chest and got a little prickly feeling around my hands!!! I never thought I was capable of that even my first try....well I'm gonna go try it again.

Ive learned how to stop burning my hands now. Thanks a lot! I dont have to feel all that unnecessary pain!

YAY grin2.gif YAY grin2.gif YAY grin2.gif YAY grin2.gif YAY grin2.gif I made two psi balls today at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy i got it figured out! THANK YOU SO MUCH XENO, NOW I CAN START TRYING TO LEARN TK!!!

P.S.

It only took me 6 days to learn...is that good?

XENO! I found something i think you would really like to hear...I made a psi ball from the element of electricity...and now since I made it I can do electrokinesis... w00t.gif I keep interfering with almost all electrical things i was using. Radio, phone, etc. So, i was wondering if i made a fire psi, think i would get like pyrokinesis and heat abilities? huh.gif Or a water psi with like weather abilities? dontgetit.gif I would like to know...this is interesting i think. thumbsup.gif