Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to Move Objects With Your Mind

Xzenox

Ok You may Think Im full of sh** but this seriously does work if your capable of doing this so just listen....

1. Ok Train yourself to release all the doubt that you cant move the object and make yourself truly believe you can..

2. Focus on the object you want to move let nothing Distract you.

3. Picture the object moving to the spot you want it too in your mind and when I say picture I mean picture it like you can almost see it.

I understand most people Are not capable of doing this but God himself said in the bible If you have faith and truly believe you can move a mountain then you can.

Also once you do it the first time you will be able to do it every time without fail very easily..

Comments are Apreciated

Edited by Xzenox

what can you move, if it is one of those bits of paper folded into a spinney thing then not impressed.

i dont believe in pk, never seen any evidence to make me go oh yeh wow, only tricks

I have a moved a table, Apple, Orange, and a chair and yelekiah I have only used faith and never doubt so I am kind of skeptic towards that.....

Ok You may Think Im full of sh**

Wow! You ARE psychic!

I understand most people Are not capable of doing this but God himself said in the bible If you have faith and truly believe you can move a mountain then you can.

And I should believe the bible why?

Comments are Apreciated

How about you make a video of you moving a table?

Believe it or not the bible does have some truths in it and it also has alot of bull**** in it...

And maybe I will video tape myself...

Lightining.

Native Americans have performed rain dances before. It may be viewed differently than controlling the weather though. What is that called, hydrokinesis?

Omg I was just thinking about the Native Americans and how they performed rain dances.. Very intresting how you brought this up.....

I believe there Rain Dances Truly worked because they had faith you see where im getting at here people?

Edited by Xzenox

i love stellars posts

i would like to see this table video as well

Believe it or not the bible does have some truths in it and it also has alot of bull**** in it...

And so why should I believe it?

I believe there Rain Dances Truly worked because they had faith you see where im getting at here people?

That if you really believe that you can make something happen, and then coincidentally, on the thousanth time you tried to make it happen, it happened... it was you who made it happen?

Omg I was just thinking about the Native Americans and how they performed rain dances.. Very intresting how you brought this up.....

And in my opinion, I don't think elaborate rituals had to be performed. Willpower is good enough.

No it might be god pitying you for such a waste of time lol jk :w00t:

No but really if it takes you 1000 times for it to happen and what you wanted happen like it rained then No it Was not you because you do not truly have faith in it so it will never work and Stellar I can see how your soo skeptic about this and I would tell you too try this but I dont Feel like you would be able to do this because you have some much doubt.. :(

Why should you believe it??? Well follow your heart it will never lead you wrong

Edited by Xzenox

And when will you make it?

You know what? I dont disbelieve these powers at all. Actually, I'm a bit psychic myself. I predict that there will be many things stopping you from making this video, ranging from "I dont have a camera" to "My powers wont work infront of a camera."

Nope I got a camera And of course they will work and there not really powers its faith my good friend anyone can do it if they have the right faith...

Edited by Xzenox

Nope I got a camera And of course they will work and there not really powers its faith my good friend anyone can do it if they have the right faith...

Well then, in that case, why dont you film yourself right now? Apparently you have the time, you've been focusing on this thread quite a lot in the past hour or more...

:w00t: Omegoomie....im going to try and move summut now....what about i start with all this fat around my **** :tu:

Ok...im being ernest here.....why have you not thought about lending yourself to science? That would be a major breakthrough for neuro cognitive psychopathy....we could study your brain and see (MRI) which fields light up when you are moving things...have you ever thought of making money out of it also???? :w00t:

How many times have we seen this happen???? People come here and say they can control the weather and when we ask for proof, it's like "I don't want to prove anything to anybody", "My powers don't work in front of the camera", " I don't want to be somebody's science project", "<<add whatever you like here>>" and blah blah blah. Christ! This makes me sick.

Seriously, I am highly sceptical about such things but believe me, I would LOVE to be proven wrong. So, pleaaaaase give us some proof or go hug a tree and save the whales.

Edited by Bone_Collector