Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What did i see

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    lliw180

lliw180

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Hi All

a few years back i had this experience and i have no idear what is was. I had just had a prity bad brake up and i was laying in bed feeling sorry for my self wen i feelt my self go in to a state i have never been in i feelt like i was somwhere dreaming and awake the best way i can desribe it is a light sleep. When a realy bright yellowish light hit me in the face and i feel a huge jolt. Then what i thought was an angle appeared in front of me. Be he looked nothing like an angel he was bold and muscler (the same sore of look as Bill Goldburge the professional wrestler) if that helps he told me to stop feeling sorry for my self and life goes on and to get back out there.

Im not a religious man and i dont belive in ghosts i dont know what is dose any one have any ideas

#2    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

You were half asleep at the moment of the sighting so chances are what you saw was simply a product of your mind. It could've just been a dream or something like that. Maybe even sleep paralysis?

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#3    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

Perhaps it could of been a spirit guide?

#4    lliw180

lliw180

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

Im very new too all of this. What is a spirit guide? this happened around october 2010 and i have not sean him/it since on the surface its sound like i could have been my mind. The thing that facinats me is it looked nothing like anything spiritual ghostly. When i happend it was terrifying but affter i began to feel good and

is ther any way of contacting it

#5    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

Since you haven't seen it since, I would say it was just a dream or something of the sort.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#6    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

View Postlliw180, on 27 February 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Im very new too all of this. What is a spirit guide? this happened around october 2010 and i have not sean him/it since on the surface its sound like i could have been my mind. The thing that facinats me is it looked nothing like anything spiritual ghostly. When i happend it was terrifying but affter i began to feel good and

is ther any way of contacting it
a spirit guide can be a dead relative or any other type of spirit that helps and looks out for you. You can try channeling to contact it but its a little dangerous

#7    lliw180

lliw180

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostHimawari69, on 27 February 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

a spirit guide can be a dead relative or any other type of spirit that helps and looks out for you. You can try channeling to contact it but its a little dangerous

If its a dead relative i know who it is. Its my father it didnt look anting like him or say anything he would say. The only reason he would haunt anyone is for a joke  but at the time it helped me and i never looked back

wen you say dangerous whats the worst that could happen

#8    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

View Postlliw180, on 01 March 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

If its a dead relative i know who it is. Its my father it didnt look anting like him or say anything he would say. The only reason he would haunt anyone is for a joke  but at the time it helped me and i never looked back

wen you say dangerous whats the worst that could happen
then it could be something else, when you channel your sending out energy and your calling in a particular spirit, but other spirits may  pick up on this and they may not be very nice

#9    jjphere

jjphere

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

An angel. God wants the best for you.
Blessings, or curses, may stay with offspring for 2 to
3 generations. Maybe a grandparent was religious?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users