Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man murdered at internet cafe while gamers

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#61    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostK_Bonita, on 18 April 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:

That is pretty crazy that no one bothered to help. Reminds me of that time I went to an internet cafe to use the printer and some hobo came in yelling and screaming...I looked around to see what was happening and no one budged from their seats they were still playing their games,I was the only one who cared for my safety so I ran out lol.

Geez...you'd think the staff would do something about that.  The café could be liable for allowing a potentially dangerous person to remain in their establishment.  At least call the cops.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#62    K_Bonita

K_Bonita

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

• For every dark night,there's a brighter day.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 21 April 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

Geez...you'd think the staff would do something about that.  The café could be liable for allowing a potentially dangerous person to remain in their establishment.  At least call the cops.

Yeah,no kidding. They just acted like nothing is going on, not sure how long the guy was in there for because I was out the door already lol.

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ”

#63    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostK_Bonita, on 22 April 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Yeah,no kidding. They just acted like nothing is going on, not sure how long the guy was in there for because I was out the door already lol.

I don't blame you!  Lol, I would have left too but stuck around to watch the cops take the hi in.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#64    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

maybe they were scared or just selfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users