Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family Flees from Haunted Home

Brian Topp

A mother and her three children are fighting to move out of a home they say is haunted.

The family says they've recorded evidence of paranormal activity inside their Westside town home and they want out.

Loud noises. Moving furniture. Faucets turning on and off.

Since moving in last week, they say they've only spent one night at the apartment.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/family-fighting-leave-apartment-they-claim-haunted-2211.shtml#.UxoBIIWKL8M

• Like 3

Gawd, where do they find these people?? If you are going on tv put a little bit of make up on or something and clever idea with the hair to hide the black eye or whatever. Ew. And we saw nothing of the tape!

• Like 2

So she has video recordings of all these weird and wonderful paranormal goings-on and what we get on the news report is 3 seconds of nothing visible going on with a few knocking noises in the background?

Well, I'm convinced.

• Like 3

Damn video wouldn't load for me.

Doesn't sound like i'm missing much though.

• Like 2

Damn video wouldn't load for me.

Doesn't sound like i'm missing much though.

Here's the video on YouTube. And you're right, you're not missing much.

• Like 1

half a night? hahaha seriously! that's ridiculous!

i can't even.

ugh

Those kids definitely seemed coached to me.

And what is with the hair over the eye?

It's like it was ironed there. She's covering the black eye her bf gave her and that's why she doesn't want to live there anymore. She wants to move into an apartment she can afford across town.

• Like 3

Thanks for the link Kipperphoenix.

That was craptacular!

The hair over the eye is just bizarre.

Fashion misstatement?

And since when did the typical noises of a water heater equal news worthy footage?

• Like 2

To whatever Moderator cleaned this thread: Thank You!!

• Like 1

Ghosts are actually demons disguising themselves to scare humans.

I believe what they saw and heard is actually demons who camouflagued themselves into ghosts.

In such cases, they can actually chant Jesus' name to ward off those demons and evil spirits because demons are usually afraid of Jesus

• Like 1

Ghosts are actually demons disguising themselves to scare humans.

I believe what they saw and heard is actually demons who camouflagued themselves into ghosts.

In such cases, they can actually chant Jesus' name to ward off those demons and evil spirits because demons are usually afraid of Jesus

Why jesus? Why not Mose, Abbe Pierre, or Dalai Lama?

• Like 1

To whatever Moderator cleaned this thread: Thank You!!

It was getting a little off the beaten path.

• Like 2

It was getting a little off the beaten path.

Say no more, squire. :yes:

• Like 1

Why jesus? Why not Mose, Abbe Pierre, or Dalai Lama?

Because there is only one God in this world and that is Jesus.

Before I became a christian, I used to believe in buddhism in the past, but I realised that there is only one God in this world and that is Jesus so I started converting my religious beliefs from buddhism to christianity.

I also realised that there is no such things as past lives/reincarnation, there is only afterlife after a person dies, and the afterlife comprises of Heaven and Hell.

There are many people who went through NDE (Near death experiences) and during this period of time they actually witness Heaven and Hell, in this website below the people compiled all their testimonies of them going through NDE and witnessing heaven and hell

http://www.freecdtracts.com/

Because there is only one God in this world and that is Jesus.

No, There is god and then there is his son, Jesus. Jesus and god are not the same man, Jesus represented the good of god.

Before I became a christian, I used to believe in buddhism in the past, but I realised that there is only one God in this world and that is Jesus so I started converting my religious beliefs from buddhism to christianity.

I also realised that there is no such things as past lives/reincarnation, there is only afterlife after a person dies, and the afterlife comprises of Heaven and Hell.

This is your belief and I respect that.

There are many people who went through NDE (Near death experiences) and during this period of time they actually witness Heaven and Hell, in this website below the people compiled all their testimonies of them going through NDE and witnessing heaven and hell

http://www.freecdtracts.com/

This is where I disagree, It has been found that the brain can cause hallucinations under massive pain or even near death. They found this during a test on a centrifuge for astronauts on handling gravity pressure for fighter pilots . When the blood drains from the brain it causes them to black out and they had NDE.

Here is a much more detailed about it.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/triggers06.html

• Like 2

No, There is god and then there is his son, Jesus. Jesus and god are not the same man, Jesus represented the good of god.

You're mistaken. God is spirit. Christ is the Son of God incarnate.

This is where I disagree, It has been found that the brain can cause hallucinations under massive pain or even near death. They found this during a test on a centrifuge for astronauts on handling gravity pressure for fighter pilots . When the blood drains from the brain it causes them to black out and they had NDE.

It would be a mistake to conclude they were the same unless the characteristics were analysed in detail. In other words, just because there is an apparent overlap does not mean they are the same.

I know of no cases where a person radically changed their entire life because of a centrifuge ride. This is clear evidence the claimed "dream lets" experienced in a centrifuge are nothing like those experienced in a true NDE.

Here is a much more detailed about it.

http://www.near-deat...triggers06.html

This does not give detail. It gives a bunch of opinion The detail would be in the original paper. Can you cite that?

• Like 1

Well this is the first I've heard about it.I don't always watch KABB here in San Antonio for the news. May have to check out some of the other channels for the story.Yeah, the hair over the eye deal,what's with that? All i thought they said was it was located on the westside of town. Just was trying to think what was out there to cause any hauntings. Not as silly as it seems.

San antonio is a very old city and various places are haunted around town.Whole thing is weird anyways.Why would you leave after just one night? It's not like the place was trashed and left with personal belongings everywhere or something. Something smells and it's not any rats. Many people move into a place that's haunted and the activity happens over a period of several days,etc.Like whatever is haunting a place is just waking up and getting to know the neighbors. I'll have to see if there is more on the story.

Well it worked in Ohio.

My exact thoughts! Honestly, I would be VERY CURIOUS to review these people's assets as I believe they simply cannot pay their rent and are looking for a way out. After all, as rafterman stated, it worked in Ohio.

My exact thoughts! Honestly, I would be VERY CURIOUS to review these people's assets as I believe they simply cannot pay their rent and are looking for a way out. After all, as rafterman stated, it worked in Ohio.

She had only been in the apartment for 1 day before fleeing.

Was the case you refer to proven to be fraud?

Yes it was as the "demons and ghosts" haunting her house are nothing but fictional tales in order to receive her 15 mins of fame. Of which it worked out really well since she made a handsome buck selling the house in Ohio to an even bigger tool, Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures.

• Like 3