Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4186    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostHarte, on 05 January 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

So, you're so interested in it, did you spend the 125 bucks for the book yet?

It is a lot more where I from. And price isnt same because diffrent incomes in diffrent states.
Anyway, in the end I will buy it. I would add it on my list. But I wanted to see does anyone knows more about it,
One Indian talked about Robots and flying cars in 10 century seems a good reason for buying it.
But doesnt mean we cant discuss it.

Redhood part was about UM link where UM sceptics said nothing about it which could mean that its invention.

Edited by the L, 05 January 2013 - 09:22 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#4187    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 05 January 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

why was the vitrification done in a sporadic manner?

eta...

i didn't pay attention to the rest of what you were saying, so, basically, your'e saying...

that the whole surface is vitrified and that we need to rotate it in order to get a glimpse of the 'invisible' vitrifications?

The vitrification is only a thin glass like layer.  Often only visible when light shines in certain angles and the reflection is like a prism effect (hence the rainbow effect).  What you are looking at in this photo (post 4154) is where some extra moulding was done on that one block only.  Probably accidently while it was in it's clay like condition.

On the larger megalithic relics the finish tends to be smoother and so the vitrification has a marble effect.

It appears to me that you guys have not researched this very well.

Check out the video clip in this link:

http://blog.world-my...stiges-of-peru/

Edited by zoser, 05 January 2013 - 09:24 PM.

Posted Image

#4188    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 05 January 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

that's what i call laser precision :yes:

Not really.  Looks to me as if the block you are referring to had been moulded for some reason.  If they had wanted high precision they would have done this:

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 05 January 2013 - 09:29 PM.

Posted Image

#4189    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,629 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 January 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

Not really.  Looks to me as if the block you are referring to had been moulded for some reason.  If they had wanted high precision they would have done this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can you see the difference between what you call 'laser precision' and what actually is laser precision?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4190    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,533 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

View Postnopeda, on 05 January 2013 - 08:36 PM, said:

Most of the time from what I've been led to believe they did it to honor and sometimes worship beings who if they existed were/are almost certainly xts. So, you think the most likely thing if the humans who used the places couldn't create them is that they went and found other humans who could. :lol: Maybe. The likelyhood of that would be below the likelyhood of xt influence imo, of course especially in cases where the people tell us gods and/or xts have been around.
that's a  very selective interpretation of what I said.
In fact, what I said was "it wasn't the culture we ascribe the buildings to who did the building", implying (an implicition you missed, either intentionally or otherwise) that the current culture is a squatter in someone else's buildings.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4191    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 05 January 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Can you see the difference between what you call 'laser precision' and what actually is laser precision?

I can't see the relevance of your argument.  It's like trying to argue how many angels can dance on the end of a pin.  It's a totally irrelevant and meaningless comparison.

If you are going to pick faults make it relevant.

One is stone age and one is not.

The discussion here is about stone age relics isn't it?

But if you want a p****** contest then you can have one.

Posted Image

That's interior precision.  Much more difficult to achieve than exterior.

Plus these have been weathered by time, and subject to catastrophe's and vandalism and God knows what else.

Nothing can compare with ancient precision architecture.  That's the whole point of the AA hyopthesis. If the relics were not that brilliant people wouldn't look upon them in awe and conjecture how it was all done.

Think about it.

Edited by zoser, 05 January 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Posted Image

#4192    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,629 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 January 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

I can't see the relevance of your argument.  It's like trying to argue how many angels can dance on the end of a pin.  It's a totally irrelevant and meaningless comparison.

If you are going to pick faults for God sake make it relevant.

Posted Image

So what happened to the flawless alien 'machining' of these blocks? Have you abandoned that idea in favor of a more human explanation? Please don't trip while you are backpedaling.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#4193    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 05 January 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

Actually, there ARE plants that dissolve stone. You should click the links to the papers I posted.

Lichen dissolves granite. It has no roots with which it can penetrate into cracks in rock.

It uses chemicals to dissolve the rock.

But the same chemicals are present in larger quantities in real plants/herbs.

But even if it IS the Caladium, as I think it could be, then still we need to find out how the Incas or their predecessors concocted the brewage.

What chemicals dissolve granite and we can find it in plants?

Do you think that bird would know which fungus have those traits and how bird rub it?

I once read that Spainyards(?) were riding in field and that some plant melted their spur and "thing where you put your leg when riding."
Dont know right word on English.

Maybe thats same plant.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#4194    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,985 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

View Postthe L, on 05 January 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

Do you think that bird would know which fungus have those traits and how bird rub it?

I once read that Spainyards(?) were riding in field and that some plant melted their spur and "thing where you put your leg when riding."

Maybe thats same plant.

Its called a stirrup, where you put your foot. Now thats interesting, do you remember where you read that? What type of book etc?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4195    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

View Postseeder, on 05 January 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Its called a stirrup, where you put your foot. Now thats interesting, do you remember where you read that? What type of book etc?

It's the same second hand quote from Percy Fawcett relayed third hand by way of Brian Fawcett that abramalin cited earlier.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4196    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 06 January 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

It's the same second hand quote from Percy Fawcett relayed third hand by way of Brian Fawcett that abramalin cited earlier.

Second hand quote. So?

#4197    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

View Postseeder, on 05 January 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

I dont remember where I read it. Possibly what Onionmancer mentioned. I doubt there are two accounts about same thing.

#4198    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

Maybe thats same plant.

The bird used a herb, not a fungus. It used a herb with fleshy/spongy red leaves. The herb was a foot high.

And it wasn't a Spaniard riding through a field, but some local walking through a field, with his spurs still on. His spurs were almost gone after his walk through that field with red plants.

It was a story told to Fawcett, a story of someone of another team taking a shortcut walking back to his pals, and that was near the Perené River,

Edited by Abramelin, 06 January 2013 - 01:47 AM.

#4199    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Maybe thats same plant.

Read what I posted, please.

#4200    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

View Postzoser, on 05 January 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

If you are going to pick faults make it relevant.

Posted Image

Plus these have been weathered by time, and subject to catastrophe's and vandalism and God knows what else.

Nothing can compare with ancient precision architecture.  That's the whole point of the AA hyopthesis. If the relics were not that brilliant people wouldn't look upon them in awe and conjecture how it was all done.

Think about it.

Again, the shine, or 'vitrification' is not there.