Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I am going out of my mind!

Lady Elena

For the past couple of days i thought my world was going to fall apart. My engagement ring went missing. The ring was not misplaced and was put exactly in the same place as I always put it when i do dishes or cleaning.

On Monday it was discovered that the ring was missing but the wedding band was still there. My friend who is a medium did dowsing. It was unsuccessful as im still trying to locate my ring. I have tried Kabala Numerology, and it said the same thing as when my friend did the dowsing. Can any psychics or mediums help me with your spirit guides??

I have turned my house upside down, inside out, through every crevice and every single possible place it could possibly be. I even tried meditating but because im so stressed in looking for it, i find it impossible to even concentrate on the object.

HELP?!!?! Suggestions?!?!?

E~

God Bless~

First search the rubish bins. empty them completely and check each piece of rubbish. You don't want to be wondering forever if it got thrown away in is in some landfill somewhere.

Think of the last time you can remember seeing it and start there. Search every room methodically and completely. Search every possible hiding place, in every cup, pocket under, in, around and behind everything then move onto the next room.

• Like 1

thank you loves! i think im just stuck in a funk, i need all the positive energy i can find. Im usually the one reading posts, I never thought i would have to come posting something. I have learned so much from everyone, I really didn't think it would take this to actually come out and voice something. Its almost embarrassing.

Have a blessed day everyone...I will keep on looking!!!

• Like 1

No Mnemonix....i dont have a dog.....LOL...i would have to go through the poop if i did. ewwww ;)

No Mnemonix....i dont have a dog.....LOL...i would have to go through the poop if i did. ewwww ;)

Well, I've heard dogs eat all kinds of things lying around the house.

I'm lost for ideas, but I hope you find it :)

• Like 1

i know :(

i even took two days off work because my mood was just horrible. didn't want to spread my negative energy with anyone.

Thank you Atlantia <3

Well, I've heard dogs eat all kinds of things lying around the house.

I'm lost for ideas, but I hope you find it :)

they do eat everything! LOL

i was thinking i have a gremlin in the house....seems that something is always missing or moved. :cry: