Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My De-registered Car and the Common Law Right

david icke is right

This has been doing the rounds for years. All that will happen is they will confiscate your car. If anybody is saying that they are driving around with an unregistered car, no tax and no insurance then I don't believe them. If they tell you they are then ask them for the their details so you can check yourself, I bet they won't give them to you. If you should get lucky enough to drive around for a while without having your car taken, wait till you have an accident, Article 13's 'right to travel' will not help you one little bit when you lose everything you own to pay for the medical bills of the person you have injured.

It's an old trick that went round the net years ago, and is bad advice and won't work.

• Like 5

Because car registration and insurance are all part of "the man's" devious conspiracy to oppress the masses.

• Like 5

{thinks}

Why am I not surprised at this content from this poster? Maybe it was identifying with Icke that gave me a hint...

• Like 3

Because car registration and insurance are all part of "the man's" devious conspiracy to oppress the masses.

Somehow always conveniently forgetting that we empowered "the man" to collect the taxes and build the roads in the first place.

Thank you.

It's to keep man and women a slave to the system and the 1% in power so they don't have to work and get all the riches the slaves struggle to provide. I can't believe the ignorance. Glad I got a F in science at school. :clap:

I would prefer to know life is just bull**** than to believe I have to pay £39 to someone who don't work and sponges off people who claims people sponge off of the system. The human race is just about hanging on for survival. :unsure2:

Glad I got a F in science at school.

Yeah, I noticed that trait.

• Like 5

Thank you.

It's to keep man and women a slave to the system and the 1% in power so they don't have to work and get all the riches the slaves struggle to provide. I can't believe the ignorance. Glad I got a F in science at school. :clap:

I would prefer to know life is just bull**** than to believe I have to pay £39 to someone who don't work and sponges off people who claims people sponge off of the system. The human race is just about hanging on for survival. :unsure2:

You're proud that you failed science?

That kind of puts things into perspective. One way of rationalizing and coping with failing science would definitely be to convince yourself that you failed because you were "too smart" for science... That science is bs, but everyone else that passed is just too stupid to see that. Is that what happened to you?

• Like 3

Yeah, I noticed that trait.

Yeah i was never one to make teachers happy or my folks being a person who wanted to be myself.

I hate the lisa simpson types, insecure, always needing to be accepted and graded always looking for acceptance by others. "Look how smart I am" Everyone must look up to me, types. I have worked with very clever people who got high grades in science they are complete d****. :whistle:

what is science good for because all I can see now is miserable people compared to when in the 60's people had nothing and were happier. So take your clever, look at me approach and go and kill with it which makes you very happy. :yes:

Yeah i was never one to make teachers happy or my folks being a person who wanted to be myself.

I hate the lisa simpson types, insecure, always needing to be accepted and graded always looking for acceptance by others. "Look how smart I am" Everyone must look up to me, types. I have worked with very clever people who got high grades in science they are complete d****. :whistle:

what is science good for because all I can see now is miserable people compared to when in the 60's people had nothing and were happier. So take your clever, look at me approach and go and kill with it which makes you very happy. :yes:

Its good for making the internet work so d********s like you can spout crap to the world. Epic fail.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

Its good for making the internet work so d********s like you can spout crap to the world. Epic fail.

Br Cornelius

And they have said it is one of their biggest mistakes. The internet is not safe as certain sites that promote the systems destruction will be firewalled off, the system is in a panic and it will be closely monitored and you will be a terrorist if you try to visit any site that tells the truth. This site is pretty much safe though. :whistle: Follows the agenda, science is right. :passifier:

And they have said it is one of their biggest mistakes. The internet is not safe as certain sites that promote the systems destruction will be firewalled off, the system is in a panic and it will be closely monitored and you will be a terrorist if you try to visit any site that tells the truth. This site is pretty much safe though. :whistle: Follows the agenda, science is right. :passifier:

And yet you can say that using the internet - created by science and scientists.

This is why CT is so dangerous - it rots the thinking faculties and allows the BS to trickle in unhindered.

Br Cornelius

does the Br stand for Boctor?

cause thats what i hear in my head

Brother, as in the ecclesiastical brother. A wise monkey of God - who ceased to believe in God some time ago.

As an example of the fallacy that the Internet is a force for ignorance and bad in the world, I spent a week in a field recently and the thing that made it a pleasure was the availability of "rocket stoves" which allowed me to cook pancakes for 50 people with a minimal amount of burnt wood. Where did I learn this highly effective and efficient technology (which is saving lives in the third world as we speak) - from the internet.

the main source of evil been spread by the internet seems to be the proliferation of unsupported CT's.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

alright...Boctor it is then :w00t:

Pancakes save lives in the third world?

They're gonna flip **** over waffles some day

Edited by SkepticalB
  • Like 2

alright...Boctor it is then :w00t:

Pancakes save lives in the third world?

They're gonna flip **** over waffles some day

Rocket stoves save lives - not pancakes.

Br Cornelius

"what have the Romans Scientists ever done for us?"

Damn you to hell and your Monty Python references.

PS; (I loved that bit!)

...Where did I learn this highly effective and efficient technology (which is saving lives in the third world as we speak) - from the internet.

the main source of evil been spread by the internet seems to be the proliferation of unsupported CT's.

Br Cornelius

Alas, this powerful tool cuts both ways. :(:)