Photo

Pirates Part 2

Posted by coldethyl , 13 May 2012 · 772 views

Posted Image

The birthday party went very well.  The weather was perfect.  It stayed about 72 degrees F the whole day.  Almost the entire side of my family dressed as pirates.

Posted Image

We had almost 30 kids and everything went smoothly and no one hurt themselves.

Posted Image

It was a double bday party for my 4 year old nephew and his cousin on my sis in law's side that's why there are 2 candles in the cake.

Can't believe how much of a good time I had.  I'm wore out though because it's over an hour drive away and we went early to help set up and I've just been vegging since I came home.  More pics later maybe when I get them from mom.

Oh, I was in charge of giving the kids their pirate hats on the treasure hunt.  I had a stapler to add a staple to the paper hat for the smaller headed kids and I took great joy in saying I was going to staple pirate hats to the kid's heads.  Heh heh heh.

Pics are birthday boy and his dad, my brother; other pic is my daughter, my son and my bro in law.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image

Princess Tumbleweed
May 13 2012 04:33 AM
Awesome! Thank you for inviting me to your pirate party! Looks like you all had a jolly good time! I don't care what anyone says, Pirates are COOL! They helped America get rid of high British taxes by plundering and selling to the merchants at lower cost and american colonists could afford to buy goods. Privater/ Pirate same thing almost. I could go on and on about how they were a major part of our freedom from England. USA for Pirates Aye! I know they were a rough bunch and did some pretty bad things...lets not rain on my parade! LOL :D Cheers to the Pirate party!
Lol, well you are welcome.  And don't forget, Johnny Depp is hot.

Princess Tumbleweed
May 13 2012 06:07 AM
Yes he is indeed! Gotta love that swagger :)
Lovely time had by all.

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image

Posted Image