Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Undeniable Evidence of Ancient Aliens

zoser

The previous thread was closed down and so what I wanted to do was assemble the best and most convincing pieces of evidence of UNDENIABLE ANCIENT ALIENS on this thread from that thread as well as any new evidence that people may have.

The scope of the thread is pretty open as far as material is concerned however I would expect the opening pages to present images, documentary or imagery video material or any latest documents and findings.

I have a lot of images to post initially starting from tomorrow and I will keep adding to this as the thread continues.

Suggested sources where a lot of visual evidence can be found:

Brien Foerster's Channel:

http://www.youtube.c...r/brienfoerster

Jan Peter de Jong's Channel

http://www.youtube.c.../janpeterdejong

Foerster also has a frequently updated Facebook page where material is posted.

http://www.facebook....ospirit?fref=ts

Other material of interest for people new to the topic:

http://www.ancient-m...ges_of_peru.pdf

The youtube documentary:

UFOTV® Presents: UFOTV® ANCIENT ALIENS IN PERU - Directors Double Feature

It is suggested that the above material is used to observe visual evidence only after which it is hoped that one's own personal detection and reasoning will be presented.

As a suggestion the thread could take the direction of the following unexplained aspects :

• Stonework constructions
  • Folkore and legends
  • Organic human artefacts
  • Artwork relating to AA evidence.

What this thread is not:

1) A competing thread to the existing thread. The title and theme of this thread is very specific. Please consider it before posting.

2) A dumping ground for cynicism directed at Von Daniken, Stitchen, Giorgio Tsoukalos or any other famous AA proponent.

3) A place to settle old scores. I have no loading or prejudice towards anyone on UM. I politely request for the sake of the topic, the moderators and UM that people refrain from trolling, flamebaiting, flooding, cynicism, or abrasiveness of any kind.

Please keep standards high particularly when dealing with others on the forum.

So that said, thank you for reading and enjoy the thread.

Zoser

Starting with the idea of precision in terms of ancient stonework. There is much to be discussed and studied with this one aspect alone.

Here are a selection of samples:

From the Coricancha wall in Peru. Remember some of this work is precision fitting in three dimensions:

zoser61_zps2dd55b1c.jpg

zoser64_zps023a8aa4.jpg

Precision2_zpsc4b0fedb.jpg

Precision1_zpsc6724733.jpg

zoser67_zps514f8a81.jpg

To polygonal walls in Ollyantaytambo, Cuzco and Sacsayhuaman:

zoser70_zps23307921.jpg

zoser44-1_zpsf833e0d5.jpg

sSacsahuaman1_zps56cd223d.jpg

Sacsayhuaman8_zps2f4df3f0.jpg

The premise being that primitive man (and I use that word deliberately since there is no evidence that say Inca or Aymara indians were able to achieve such things), had not the physical means to do this. The evidence suggests that the primitive people at the time did not even possess knowledge of the wheel!

This theme will be continued in the next few posts.

To conclude this post here is an example from the Great Pyramid:

zoser100_zps1868fea4.jpg

Edited by zoser

Protzen attempted to replicate this precision using a small boulder.

Here is the result:

zoser60_zpsd1838980.jpg

Enlarging the image it is easily possible to see the gap in the join.

Later using a team of 8 men he worked on 0.5 tonne block of andesite using steel hammers and chisels.

At one point they dropped the block nearly injuring team members.

Here is the result:

zoser63_zpsa62b0702.jpg

My conclusion would be that whilst his attempt could hardly be described as abortive it is in no way comparable to the precision achieved in blocks many times heavier. As previously stated he did use steel tools to create the above example.

Edited by zoser

Alfredo Gamarra who studied the Peruvian artefacts over many years asserted that the precision was achieved because they were able to soften the stone and then mould it into shape. The possibilities of how this was achieved can be discussed later in the thread, however staying with the topic of precision for now, just look at these few examples of where the stone blocks look to have been fused together:

zoser12-1_zpsee9b6e67.jpg

zoser4_zps11e84de1.jpg

Moulding15_zps61643720.jpg

Edited by zoser

The premise being that primitive man (and I use that word deliberately since there is no evidence that say Inca or Aymara indians were able to achieve such things), had not the physical means to do this. The evidence suggests that the primitive people at the time did not even possess knowledge of the wheel!

An utterly faulty premise.

Essentially, you're allowing two completely extreme ideas become absolute certainties, for the simple reason that you don't understand how they made their buildings - the first idea is that the civilisations were "primitive" (they certainly were not) and the second that alien technology must be involved.

If you think that is "undeniable evidence", you need to learn more about the nature of evidence.

• Like 7

Suggested sources where a lot of visual evidence can be found:

anything peer reviewed?

• Like 2

An utterly faulty premise.

Essentially, you're allowing two completely extreme ideas become absolute certainties, for the simple reason that you don't understand how they made their buildings - the first idea is that the civilisations were "primitive" (they certainly were not) and the second that alien technology must be involved.

If you think that is "undeniable evidence", you need to learn more about the nature of evidence.

It's for discussion at this point Emma, not offered as an absolute certainty.

Here is what I wrote on the last thread before it was closed down:

No single piece of evidence available in the public domain as far as I know is ever likely to provide sweeping undeniable evidence of Ancient Aliens. This includes everything from highly suggestive stone engravings (e.g The Ica Stones), to the pyramids, enlarged skulls, and even the precision megalithic stone structures of Peru and elsewhere.

So to expect any one piece of evidence to land the knock out blow is naive to say the least.

It is in my view the weight of evidence from a wide variety of sources that in the end will be telling.

So as I have repeatedly said before; there are no spaceships waiting in the sand to be dug up. That is not to say that there are no exotic artefacts being with held from public scrutiny somewhere in a dark hangar though.

No single piece of evidence available in the public domain as far as I know is ever likely to provide sweeping undeniable evidence of Ancient Aliens.

so what's with the thread title?

• Like 2

anything peer reviewed?

Is that needed? Have they themselves done sufficient work into this field?

For example have archaeologists carried out DNA testing on ancient skulls?

Have archaeologists carried out an in depth analysis of the aspect of precision consulting stone masons and engineers?

I contend that this is still leading edge investigation work and no authorities have explored it in any depth yet.

so what's with the thread title?

A collection of evidence that will build. What the whole picture amounts to.

Is that needed? Have they themselves done sufficient work into this field?

For example have archaeologists carried out DNA testing on ancient skulls?

Have archaeologists carried out an in depth analysis of the aspect of precision consulting stone masons and engineers?

I contend that this is still leading edge investigation work and no authorities have explored it in any depth yet.

you do know what an 'appeal to ignorance' is, right?

• Like 3

you do know what an 'appeal to ignorance' is, right?

I prefer to tackle the thread from the aspect of 'what does the evidence of the stone work actually suggest' rather than what does the British Museum have to say about it all.

By all means quote sources here but looking at the stonework as an example I cannot see how it provides anything other than a compelling case.

It could well be that most of the investigation into this area has been carried out by independent investigators.

One such person is Chris Dunn a precision engineer.

I'm sure you have seen this site before so I won't post images from it. To say that he was staggered by the precision of the granite boxes in the Serapeum would be an understatement. Have a quick scan:

http://www.gizapower.com/Precision.htm

That the mainstream community has done so little investigation work on this does in itself warrant considerable thought.

Lets hope this one stays open. I wont contribute much if at all, and I certainly wont be derailing this thread, its where it finally belongs and I hope you have fun discussing it. Even tho I dismiss it of course. PP is an interesting site, but I dont attach any alien mystery to it as you know

One thing I will say on the subject is this. Because man has a lot of 'forgotten knowledge' in his history, this doesn't mean its a total mystery or connected to aliens

As a child, may old man used to crank start his car. For those who dont know this, all cars had a crank start! It was an angular handle you inserted in the grill of the car, and wound up, forcefully...to start the engine. Now anyone not from the 60's/early 70's wont know this. But its how cars got started! No-one talks of it anymore, except old timers or those with classic cars. It was THE way of doing things back in the day

Nowadays tho, who remembers? A hundred years from now, will anyone remember? But it happened, and it was true. Things just get forgotten... perhaps the truth of these mysteries is, that things were built in an odd way compared to modern understanding, but as with the crank start, it was THE way to do things in its day

Crank starting the car!

crank+car+woman.jpg

Cranks_But_Doesn%27t_Start.jpg

Lets hope this one stays open. I wont contribute much if at all, and I certainly wont be derailing this thread, its where it finally belongs and I hope you have fun discussing it. Even tho I dismiss it of course. PP is an interesting site, but I dont attach any alien mystery to it as you know

One thing I will say on the subject is this. Because man has a lot of 'forgotten knowledge' in his history, this doesn't mean its a total mystery or connected to aliens

As a child, may old man used to crank start his car. For those who dont know this, all cars had a crank start! It was an angular handle you inserted in the grill of the car, and wound up, forcefully...to start the engine. Now anyone not from the 60's/early 70's wont know this. But its how cars got started! No-one talks of it anymore, except old timers or those with classic cars. It was THE way of doing things back in the day

Nowadays tho, who remembers? A hundred years from now, will anyone remember? But it happened, and it was true. Things just get forgotten... perhaps the truth of these mysteries is, that things were built in an odd way compared to modern understanding, but as with the crank start, it was THE way to do things in its day

Crank starting the car!

Cranks_But_Doesn%27t_Start.jpg

Enjoy the other thread seeder. I may pop in from time to time with some nice posts of ancient stonework!

PS it has a chance of staying open if people maintain high standards. Please take that as you wish.

Edited by zoser

I prefer to tackle the thread from the aspect of 'what does the evidence of the stone work actually suggest' rather than what does the British Museum have to say about it all.

and who are the experts who are going to review the 'data', yourself?

By all means quote sources here but looking at the stonework as an example I cannot see how it provides anything other than a compelling case.

translation: i will ignore all presented info and continue to spam away with pics i have no idea how to explain?

It could well be that most of the investigation into this area has been carried out by independent investigators.

in other words, nothing independently verified by experts aka bs?

Unfortunately, I am no expert on things like this, but I have witnessed a 5-ton rock lifted and put in place with nothing but a pulley system and a few people walking in a giant wheel. The innovation of some people back then was astounding to say the least and to outright deny people were capable of it because you or I can't do it is negligent as a researcher. Going at a problem with an end result in mind is not a good way to do research, that goes for people on both sides of the argument however, it is best to look at all the potential evidence and see where the evidence leads. Unfortunately second hand evidence that someone else has already drawn an opinion on is not good evidence, and I assume none of us have the experience or skills to do the research ourselves, so pretty much any argument would simply be conjecture. Either way some of it is intresting.

Edited by awest

A look at the Serapeum boxes. Only a short clip and apologies for the music:

Oh...my....God.

Now we have 3 threads about exactly the same topic, LOL !!

:P

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I am no expert on things like this, but I have witnessed a 5-ton rock lifted and put in place with nothing but a pulley system and a few people walking in a giant wheel. The innovation of some people back then was astounding to say the least and to outright deny people were capable of it because you or I can't do it is negligent as a researcher. Going at a problem with an end result in mind is not a good way to do research, that goes for people on both sides of the argument however, it is best to look at all the potential evidence and see where the evidence leads. Unfortunately second hand evidence that someone else has already drawn an opinion on is not good evidence, and I assume none of us have the experience or skills to do the research ourselves, so pretty much any argument would simply be conjecture. Either way some of it is intresting.

I would like to hear your comments on the precision some time and try and stay with this one aspect for now.

Since you mention the hauling, I'm by no means convinced that this was done by explainable means.

5 tonnes is nothing when considering the megaliths at Sacsayhuman for example many of which weighed up to 20 times more. More people makes the job more complex not easier.

So combining the impossible weight with the precision you need to think how this was done.

If the stone was soft and moulded it could have been positioned in one attempt.

If not then the stone would have had to have been positioned, removed (completely), pounded, and re-positioned hundreds of times to achieve the precision.

Just not feasible.

Here is the Sacsayhuman site:

a665.jpg

1044.jpg

Oh...my....God.

Now we have 3 threads about exactly the same topic, LOL !!

:P

No two.

One on the UFO thread and this. The theme of this thread is quite specific and it is where it should be.

and who are the experts who are going to review the 'data', yourself?

translation: i will ignore all presented info and continue to spam away with pics i have no idea how to explain?

in other words, nothing independently verified by experts aka bs?

It's a public forum where people are free to debate ideas relating to unexplained ancient mysteries.

It's not a site where people submit papers for approval to a professional committee.

Are you on the correct forum?

• Like 1

No two.

One on the UFO thread and this. The theme of this thread is quite specific and it is where it should be.

Three: this one, plus:

677 pages

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842

31 pages and continuing

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=244935

Edited by Abramelin

677 pages

http://www.unexplain...owtopic=237842

31 pages and continuing

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=244935

The original thread was closed down.

The idea of this thread is to assemble the best evidence from that thread as well as further the points where possible.

See OP.

Starting with the idea of precision in terms of ancient stonework. There is much to be discussed and studied with this one aspect alone.

Here are a selection of samples:

From the Coricancha wall in Peru. Remember some of this work is precision fitting in three dimensions:

zoser61_zps2dd55b1c.jpg

zoser64_zps023a8aa4.jpg

Precision2_zpsc4b0fedb.jpg

Precision1_zpsc6724733.jpg

zoser67_zps514f8a81.jpg

To polygonal walls in Ollyantaytambo, Cuzco and Sacsayhuaman:

zoser70_zps23307921.jpg

zoser44-1_zpsf833e0d5.jpg

sSacsahuaman1_zps56cd223d.jpg

Sacsayhuaman8_zps2f4df3f0.jpg

This theme will be continued in the next few posts.

To conclude this post here is an example from the Great Pyramid:

zoser100_zps1868fea4.jpg

This is not necessarily proof of extra-terrestrials.

It can also be a testament that the ancients were more advanced in terms of technology and or physical strength. Maybe also a proof for some form/sort of Giants.

You can only project this as evidence for extra-terrestrials if you accept the mainstream assertion that they were primitive people who did not know how to use a wheel,lol.

When you look at the vast engineering acheivements humans have built over time a couple of key things stand out. We can assess our present and future engineering planning to understand better our ancient past.

Most modern high level precision or gand scale engineering is committed to fundamental aspects of life such as protection, transport, religous/cultural motive, civic value, military, resources etc. Some examples would be the Hoover dam, railroads, NASA space exploration, nuclear facilities, the vatican or architectural structures designed to withstand earthquakes. These engineering structures are built for neccessity, require sizable teams of people, incredibly rigoress planning, testing and implementation. We don't question if Rome was built by aliens because we have a fairly good understanding of the development and planning process in ancient Rome. Sites in South America have less remaining evidence of the planning process so naturally those megaliths are more open to interpretation as to how and why they were built.

What you rarely see with ancient structures like the pyramids or walls in peru is the planning process. Conversations, meetings, drawings, calculations, testing, procedure. Its a little niave to judge them as they are now imagining 'primitive' like people carving stone. But looking at how we plan things in modern times, in a very systematic way, we can easily imagine that an awful lot of human thought went into these structures. The key element we have had going for us for a very long time is language and planning.

The curve of human evolution is fairly simple and logical. We started out using extremely large stone blocks because they worked and because at the time stone was the primary construction method. Smaller blocks were used over time because more efficient ways of construction were utilized and because engineering neccessitated different approaches in response to changing social, technological and cultural constructs. Had people gone from straw huts to LCD displays overnight it would be more suspicous but mastering stone masonry 4000 years ago, to the level they did in context to expanding populations and technology, is an expected result. Everyone was using stone...eventually people were garaunteed to become extremely proficient at using stone.

Ancient Egypt was a hotspot of trade and religous activity close to some of the largest. most powerful and wealthiest populations of its time. Today we see the same thing in places like New York, Shanghai or Dubai. Capital drives construction acheivement now just as it did in the past. After considerable earthquakes, or wars, demolishing older structures its not hard to understand how eventually a population of people will communicate together and solve the problems of building structures to be more resilient. The effort required to produce such exceptional blocks, joints and precision has a fundamental reason behind it born out of a rigoress and ingenius planning process (one that also doesnt involve hindering development beaurocracy and laws such as today!).

All of the ancient construction wonders have impressive articulation because they have impressive functional value. The same is true today.

Edited by Dragonwind
  • Like 3

This is not necessarily proof of extra-terrestrials.

It can also be a testament that the ancients were more advanced in terms of technology and or physical strength. Maybe also a proof for some form/sort of Giants.

You can only project this as evidence for extra-terrestrials if you accept the mainstream assertion that they were primitive people who did not know how to use a wheel,lol.

Agreed. As I suggested in post 7:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=245366entry4715257

It's the weight of evidence across the entire thread that will be the telling thing.

Some things to consider in your argument of primitive man wielding high technology:

How did it arise and where did it go?

How did it cross continents?

Try that for now.

677 pages

http://www.unexplain...owtopic=237842

31 pages and continuing

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=244935

Yes there have been a lot of threads about PumaPunku and.. Rocks!

this one

http://www.unexplain...u

and this

and this

and finally

http://www.unexplain... pumapunku&st=0

I would like to recommend everyone of this thread at least skim read some of the above links...one or 2 of them do have some interesting posts and angles. For me however, having read ALL the historic posts from end to end....no proof of aliens has ever been confirmed. Anyway, this is as far as my input on this thread goes. Have Fun! (I will check by in a couple of weeks just to read the frustrated enraged responses)..hehe

Edited by seeder