Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For Animal Lovers

SameerPrehistorica

A wonderful mix :tu:

So many wonderful animals in the world. It is difficult to choose a favourity one. But I must say an elephant has always been close to my heart. Have you ever seen a baby elephant. So cute. They are also one of the most intelligent species. If a herd member dies, the rest of the herd will often stay for more than a week with the carcass, touching it with their trunks and you can also see them actually crying.

in an all against all fight, my money is on the silver back and tiger.

You are kidding right ? I mean...Polar bear will beat both of them.Eventhough there is White rhinoceros which a big tiger can't take down alone and the largest land mammal is also there in this picture..the African Elephant which will destroy all of them.You are saying silver back and tiger...Really very funny.

So many wonderful animals in the world. It is difficult to choose a favourity one. But I must say an elephant has always been close to my heart. Have you ever seen a baby elephant. So cute. They are also one of the most intelligent species. If a herd member dies, the rest of the herd will often stay for more than a week with the carcass, touching it with their trunks and you can also see them actually crying.

Yes,there are many wonderful animals in the world.I like many animals,but my favorite is Elephants same as you.I have made few prehistoric elephant pictures,still few to make and put them in one picture.It will be awesome.Yes..They are also one of the most intelligent species.

That's so cool..

I wish I knew how to use photoshop or whatever it is you use to make these.

I'd have the Gorilla riding the Girrafe, trying to lassoo the Ostridge, and the Elephant swinging the Crockodile, while the others looked on from their quiet game of socker.. tehe..

The height of the horse is wrong in the above image.In the old image of this i had it correct but when i recently updated this image,i run into some confusion about the horse height which is a silly mistake.Anyway,the horse height (medium weight horse) is correct in the below image.

817418f1d6800cb051bd24993a419868-d4ppa2m.jpg

• Like 1

Both images look fine to me :)

Both images look fine to me :)

Both are same image only..It's just the horse height is increased which is correct.You can see the difference in the second image.Don't tell me that you agree the height of a normal medium weight horse in the first image..Lol..I mean..the way you are saying that both looks fine seems like you don't care about somewhat accurate size comparisons. So if anyone makes a image like this putting many animals which is not accurate,you will still like it..Am i right ? Haha...anyway.

Both are same image only..It's just the horse height is increased which is correct.You can see the difference in the second image.Don't tell me that you agree the height of a normal medium weight horse in the first image..Lol..I mean..the way you are saying that both looks fine seems like you don't care about somewhat accurate size comparisons. So if anyone makes a image like this putting many animals which is not accurate,you will still like it..Am i right ? Haha...anyway.

I'm looking at the overall image of the animals and I did know you corrected the size of the horse. I guess you like things to be perfect whereas it doesn't matter to me if they are in the correct size scale or not. I just enjoyed what I saw. :hmm:

I'm looking at the overall image of the animals and I did know you corrected the size of the horse. I guess you like things to be perfect whereas it doesn't matter to me if they are in the correct size scale or not. I just enjoyed what I saw. :hmm:

Haha, ok. I already know that it doesn't matter for you if they are in the correct size scale or not.I am glad you enjoyed it.

I really like this because it reminds me of an infographic come to life. I see it more as an infographic because I don't really believe everything is in perfect scale if it were reality. If it were reality then our point of view would be at the center but the hippo and rhino would be the closest animal because they are further out from the other animals.

If for instance you are nose to nose with the horse, facing the horse, it would be right in front of you but all the other animals will be on your right, in a half a pyramid or phalanx shape, so if that were true the buffalo, for instance, would be closer to the person viewing the picture than to the person shown in the picture nose to nose with the horse. Here it would seem all the animals are set to scale as if they were in a direct straight line from the person in the picture nose to nose, they would be nose to nose with all of them almost if all the animals were directly in front of them, but they would have to veer away.

You > horse
  animal
	animal
	   animal

^
my view

The code above is what I mean if it were real, the one below seems to be the infographic version where they are all in a straight line making their scale the same, but if it were real the animals to the back of the line would be closer to my view and appear bigger than the animals in the front of the line which would be farther away.

You> horse animal animal animal animal

^
	my view

• 2 weeks later...

You are kidding right ? I mean...Polar bear will beat both of them.Eventhough there is White rhinoceros which a big tiger can't take down alone and the largest land mammal is also there in this picture..the African Elephant which will destroy all of them.You are saying silver back and tiger...Really very funny.

Dont rule out the hippo either. But yes, the elephant can take them all.

Yes,there are many wonderful animals in the world.I like many animals,but my favorite is Elephants same as you.I have made few prehistoric elephant pictures,still few to make and put them in one picture.It will be awesome.Yes..They are also one of the most intelligent species.

Elephants rule because they are so intelligent and compassionate to each other.

Dont rule out the hippo either. But yes, the elephant can take them all.

Elephants rule because they are so intelligent and compassionate to each other.

I know the Hippo can destroy most animals in that image except the Elephant.Sometimes it may win the Rhino and sometimes it can loose..50/50 for that.Yes,Elephants rule and they are my favorites of all.Seems u like Elephants too.

I know the Hippo can destroy most animals in that image except the Elephant.Sometimes it may win the Rhino and sometimes it can loose..50/50 for that.Yes,Elephants rule and they are my favorites of all.Seems u like Elephants too.

Yeah, they are beautiful creatures. The babies are unbelievably adorable. They display a wide range of emotions and intelligence and are intensely loyal, reluctant to abandon each other, and will mourn their dead in a much human-like uncanny fashion.

I will never understand how anyone could put this animal in their crosshairs and not tear up. Poaching is simply cold blooded murder imo.

Yeah, they are beautiful creatures. The babies are unbelievably adorable. They display a wide range of emotions and intelligence and are intensely loyal, reluctant to abandon each other, and will mourn their dead in a much human-like uncanny fashion.

I will never understand how anyone could put this animal in their crosshairs and not tear up. Poaching is simply cold blooded murder imo.

Yes,Poaching is simply cold blooded murder.As i already said,Human beings are the worst creature ever to exist.I saw a medium sized elephant in a picture with it's half head cut off. Because for tusks. That was terrible. I accidentally saw that picture.I don't use to search pictures like that because i get worry and angry. Another one picture i saw accidentally which is a female elephant got hit by some kind of big truck and got killed in the road.It was mentioned as the guy drive that truck with more speed as he can't able to stop it.What a stupid b***.There are people like that who don't know properly to drive a vehicle.I wonder why these kinds of people have to drive.That was an Asian Elephant.You know...Asian Elephants have smiling face.Here in India,Asian Elephants will be walking in roads,streets sometimes.A guy will be sitting on it.Elephants will be there in temples. Disgusting...Animals are not for our Entertainment.