Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

dream drawings

automatic drawing dream drawing spirit drawing

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#16    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 23 May 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

fantastic.. I'm drawn to certain parts of these that resonate..
I see you've drawn the Merkaba again, And the Vesica Piscis, lol, looks like the eyes of a feline.  

Think I'm going to give this a go.

well I am a Pisces... thanks for the new word. had to look it up again, I thought you were speaking about the fish that appear at the bottom of the top picture, but no, now I see what it is.. :)

I like that

Thanks Prof T :)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#17    Welch

Welch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for clarifying SpiritWriter, I'll be sure to try this when I have a moment to myself :)

#18    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

I just saw this thread and find very cool! I have done some of these drawings and sketches myself, but most of them are more abstract shapes than humanoid like yours. They are beautiful and poetic. I really enjoyed the one of the totem pole, it reminded me of emotion and how so many can fit into just one life form.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#19    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,452 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:29 AM

Ok, I said I'd give it a go..
Not sure if I did this right, or was in the right frame of mind..
The bird was definitely random, the 7 sisters stars is something I've been seeing more often lately in meditations.
the yellowish open doorway was something I saw in meditation last night.. It seemed fitting to add them together.

Am glad you mentioned that sometimes the drawings are hideous. lol,

Posted Image

#20    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,523 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 25 May 2013 - 04:29 AM, said:

~snip and image snip

maybe ... but in he proper context ... its beautifully hideous ... :tu:

curios though ... what;s the media or material used here ?

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#21    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,452 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 25 May 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

maybe ... but in he proper context ... its beautifully hideous ... :tu:

curios though ... what;s the media or material used here ?

I used a Bamboo Tablet & Open Canvas lite. It still is drawing with pen & tablet, but it gives you a better range of tools, and it is just like drawing with pencil & paper, nothing like using a mouse.

#22    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:45 AM

View PostProfessor T, on 25 May 2013 - 04:29 AM, said:

Ok, I said I'd give it a go..
Not sure if I did this right, or was in the right frame of mind..
The bird was definitely random, the 7 sisters stars is something I've been seeing more often lately in meditations.
the yellowish open doorway was something I saw in meditation last night.. It seemed fitting to add them together.

Posted Image

Omg T I just saw this. :) thank you for sharing!

I really like it. Birds are a major influence for me and the doors of heaven have been a recent reoccuring item for me as well.... this is what I think of when I see your door. I also refer to this as the gateway, or "the realms are open"

Edited by SpiritWriter, 16 June 2013 - 06:17 AM.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#23    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:05 AM

Just want to say that I feel like symetric drawing has opened my mind in a certain way... or has trained it, or affected it somehow. Once in my meditation AND this was not at all recent, not quite a year ago, but several months to almost a year ago I saw a very advanced sacred geometric design spring up right before my third eye, it opened rapidly from the center and created something so complex I knew it could not be represented in method despite the current computer technology, the formation I saw was extrely advanced. I saw this for a brief time and then it closed down again. Because of its complexity I feel it was purely natural and had nothing at all to do with conditioning, it reminded me of creation.

anyway for abour two years I think, I have been doing my drawings on graph paper, also practicing design work in the form of patterns. I have what some would call A.D.D. so while working on the patterns I do not stick to them and they always turn into something else, just mentioning this because this is what got me into geometric work. I was drawn to this naturally for some reason, choosing this form by attraction rather than influence. Over the last several years my drawing style has changed a lot. I used to draw pretty girls all the time or use pictures or real life to draw from instead of purely from my mind. (Although when I was young I drew from my mind and those pieces were very spiritual as well but had a TOTALLY different look to them because of where I was in my life )

Anyway... so yesterday I was meditating and these geometric forms came to me, a lot of them and I wish I could have recorded them but of course I could not. They were like my drawings but they were more perfect. They were mostly birds.... I guess kind of like professor Ts bird. Im not surprised by the subject matter because birds come up for me more than anything else. I received several different symbols for birds in various stances and the other animal i received several symbols for were snakes. Sometimes the snake and bird would be in the same symbol. Unlike the initial sacred geometric vision i received, these symbols did not seem unreproducable (although they were perfect in design they were not advanced) AND seemed to have been influenced by my practice in drawing!

I wish I could share them with you... but I know I will get more of these images and try to record them. I have already recorded some of the image/symbols I have received.

Another thing that was noteworthy about this meditatiin was that I was aware of different consentration levels. This is hard to describe but it was like I could look at the surface layer to receive the symbols rather than deep into my mind. It seemed somewhat like a superficial layer if that makes sence that I was able to switch to with my will...

The main point is that these projections were perfect.. not like anything I could draw with my hand. Perfect symbols, clear animal representations, perfect design in symbol form and I received a lot of them. It sucks that I always forget what I have seen exactly but at least I know I got to see it and it is somewhere in my memory and mind...

Edited by SpiritWriter, 16 June 2013 - 06:33 AM.

#24    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

Ill post more picks soon. I hope to see others as well. :) Thanks again Professor T :)

#25    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,452 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

am glad it's not just me seeing sacred geometry a lot lately...  :tu:

I think symmetry promotes balance. Creating it, or at least trying to, probably manifests balance, and would balance the hemispheres. That might explain your opening of mind.

#26    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 16 June 2013 - 09:06 AM, said:

am glad it's not just me seeing sacred geometry a lot lately...  :tu:

I think symmetry promotes balance. Creating it, or at least trying to, probably manifests balance, and would balance the hemispheres. That might explain your opening of mind.

Thank you T. Amen and I quite needed it.

#27    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:01 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,523 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

are these recent ones ? SW ?

there is a sure sign of a shift ... good for ya !

:tu:

`

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#29    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,649 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

Recent enough all within the last month or so

#30    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,523 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:00 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 22 June 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

Recent enough all within the last month or so

more assertive ... confidence ...

Posted Image

greater clarity may be around the corner ... :yes:

`

'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users