Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony

• Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#3181    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,542 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 06 October 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

What I meant to imply was that if ET's are wearing human attire, it doesn't mean they're not ET's.  I suppose we often assume they may look like Lady Gaga.  Maybe they dress deliberately to blend in with us in case they have a need or a desire to "mingle" with the locals.
Very much so, I'd say, it is after all the basic rule of surveillance, if that was what their intention was. It needn't even for sinister ends; if one was carrying out a thorough study of some culture, it'd make sense to try to blend in as far as possible, since it's well known that knowing that you're being observed makes whatever's being observed behave unnaturally.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3182    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

I've heard Bob Dean say some of them could be walking around in the Pentagon right now...that they are very similar to us.
I'm not sure about the truth in his testimony, but he certainly sounds convincing to me.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#3183    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,014 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 October 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

I have checked it many times.  One researcher even made a video of the radar data that showed military planes conducting maneuvers in the area before the UFO showed up, both visually and on radar.  Both visual and radar reports confirm the existence of this large UFO, which in no way, shape or form was a temperature inversion.  It could not have been, although since it had no transponders they could not identify it as one of theirs.

MUFON investigator Robert Powell, who analyzed the original radar data from FOIA records with Glen Schulze, notes the planes that cross the UFO’s path as it nears Crawford are likely at high altitudes of maybe 30,000 feet and says they’re non-military craft. Which raises the question (again): Where the hell is security when a bogey without a transponder sets a head-on course for restricted air space over the former Western White House? Recent history indicates the law doesn’t necessarily wait ‘til an intruder violates the no-fly zone to pounce.

http://www.google.co...BFDp4lf29xZax4Q
Once again, check data by yourself, and I don't give a rats munch of what Mr.Powell or Schulze say, I don't... Neither should you...Well, if you dont trust me, maybe Mr.Powell or/and Schulze will explain you why there are so many uncorellated skin paints?

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#3184    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 06 October 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

I've heard Bob Dean say some of them could be walking around in the Pentagon right now...that they are very similar to us.
I'm not sure about the truth in his testimony, but he certainly sounds convincing to me.

If they really are here and looking around, interacting with us and so forth, then that's exactly what any intelligent civilization would do, rather than walking around with three legs and two heads.

#3185    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,214 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 October 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

Sakari if you have never heard of UFO's interfering with car engines then you haven't seriously researched the cases.  Betty and Barney Hill for a start.  

Just scan this:

http://www.nicap.org...s/ufointerf.htm

I read about them when I was 13, and know of them well...I also know of the claims, I was being half a smart ass, humor, jokingly asking for " thousands " of names.

You still are not answering me about " imagination ". It does take " imagination " as you yourself said to " believe " that every single claim is a bonified flying saucer.

Nothing wrong with that at all, as I say, nothing wrong with " believing " in something, as long as the faith and belief are not pushed onto people as fact.

Laughter is timeless --
Imagination has no age --
And dreams are forever

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#3186    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 06 October 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

Once again, check data by yourself, and I don't give a rats munch of what Mr.Powell or Schulze say, I don't... Neither should you...Well, if you dont trust me, maybe Mr.Powell or/and Schulze will explain you why there are so many uncorellated skin paints?

Because there are uncorrelated targets, to use the military term.

#3187    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,542 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:05 PM

from what I've seen of politicians, I can very well believe that .... :innocent:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3188    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 06 October 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

Once again, check data by yourself, and I don't give a rats munch of what Mr.Powell or Schulze.

If they agreed with you, then you'd be on here saying they were the greatest minds since Einstein.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 06 October 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#3189    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,014 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 October 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

Because there are uncorrelated targets, to use the military term.
So, how many "targets" do you see, in say 220Z-2230Z, or in 0000Z-0030Z, huh?

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#3190    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,014 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

View Post747400, on 06 October 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

from what I've seen of politicians, I can very well believe that .... :innocent:
Hmmm... Polititians... They are the same as you and me, i.e. gready (don't tell me you despise money) b*******.

#3191    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 06 October 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

So, how many "targets" do you see, in say 220Z-2230Z, or in 0000Z-0030Z, huh?

I have no idea what you see, but I see military aircraft clearly doing some kind of exercise and then then unknowns are being tracked on radar and also visually.  Unless you can ever get hold of the classified documents on the case, that's about all you're ever going to know.

Or are you another one of those who just refuses to watch the videos, even when you specifically ask for "data"  LOL

When I post it, then you say you don't care about it at all, which tends to make this a completely pointless and one-sided discussion.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 06 October 2012 - 08:19 PM.

#3192    1963

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

The concept of Bob Dean's claim that 'Aliens are among us' is in my view quite conceivable!...But I wouldn't put any stock into what the shyster claims to have personal knowledge of!... imo,..He is one of the charlatans that populate the UFO/ET genre!

Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

#3193    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,014 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 October 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

If they agreed with you, then you'd be on here saying they were the greatest minds since Einstein.
:huh:
Ok, Ainstain, once again, how many skin returns do you see in 30 mins? What are those?

#3194    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 06 October 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

:huh:
Ok, Ainstain, once again, how many skin returns do you see in 30 mins? What are those?

How many do you see here?

Posted Image

#3195    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

And here?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users