Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man Spontaneously Combusts In Tennesse

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 20 January 2003 - 09:57 AM

Nashville fire investigators and Metro Homicide detectives are trying to solve the mystery of how a man sleeping on a sidewalk downtown caught fire yesterday. The 44-year-old victim survived, but investigators don't know what started the fire that burned his clothes, scorching his abdomen and legs.

He was taken to the burn unit at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. The man, believed to be homeless, was not identified.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Tennesean                                                

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 12:28 PM

Excuse me for being synical but .. "there was no evidence of petroleum or anything flamable on his clothing....................The man was clearly intoxicated" isn't  alcohol flamable ? huh.gif                                                

#3    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 03:34 PM

That's what I was thinking too.....
Someone proly came along and lit him up knowing he was swimming in his latest bottle of JD.  blink.gif                                                

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users