Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

An abduction experience

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

I think that most people have experienced what you are talking about.... the markings and scars. The marks left on the skin of your face or body by pillows, night-wear or bed-linen after a goodnights rest. Not even to mention marks/scars that you dont remember made days earlier.

As for your nosebleeds, well, they can occur spontaneously when the nasal membranes dry out and crack. Nothing strange there.

The following factors predispose people to nosebleeds:  
With all these well known factors (sleep paralysis, nosebleed and new marks on body and face)  Im surprised that you are even considering ET.

Edited by DBunker, 05 March 2013 - 04:47 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,720 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

I find it amazing that the people who would say these experiences are caused by hallucination or mental illness cannot explain how it is possible that many of these sightings are shared experiences... im glad you are posting your experiences and hope others who have similar ones would be inspired to open up. I for one would not be calling on them lol! But we each have our own lives. You do have an incredible story. Do you get much support or have people to talk to? and is the rest of your life ok, are you able to live a pretty normal life?

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,720 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

View PostDBunker, on 05 March 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

Im surprised that you are even considering ET.

Did you even read what he wrote lol?

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#19    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 05 March 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

Did you even read what he wrote lol?

I did.... Among other things he was talking about trying to contact "the Greys", and, "At this point I dont know If I was on ship heading back to the planet or if i was just sitting out there in space."

Posting in the UFO/ET section is also a clue that ET was a possible option, for him.

Edited by DBunker, 05 March 2013 - 05:37 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#20    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 04 March 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

I always wanted to share this story on this site but I've been hesitant to do so.

Yeh I get two funny marks under my eyes when I take my glasses off too!!

(But you already shared this story!! You could have just refreshed the old post!)

http://www.unexplain...duction-marks-1

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,720 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

View Postseeder, on 05 March 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Yeh I get two funny marks under my eyes when I take my glasses off too!!

(But you already shared this story!! You could have just refreshed the old post!)

http://www.unexplain...duction-marks-1

Thats not a story thats a picture and an accumulation to what else he shared on this particular thread. They relate to each other, why shouldn't he be able to share it again...? You mention glasses but are disregarding the more prominant information he is trying to convey. I wonder why people do this... there are blaring "unexplained" phenomenon posted in this thread and you mention glasses?

I will stop defending this thread now.. but some comments are just silly. Regardless if you believe him or not I think it is clear he believes it himself and I do think the shared experiences, the sightings where more than just him were present need to be considered. Even if somehow they were both hallucinatung, how is it possible to hallucinate and see the same thing? If it is possible to hallucinate and see the same thing, what does that mean? Like for example at the amusement park... did everyone at the amusement park see this or was it just the op and his party.. if it was just him and his party then there is something significant about the spiritual connection they have... have these same people witnessed like events when not with the op? Other questions arrise, but we have to admit it is very curious...

#22    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 05 March 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

Other questions arrise, but we have to admit it is very curious...

The only thing I find "curious" about all this, is why he makes the extraterrestrial connection at all.

Edited by DBunker, 05 March 2013 - 06:32 PM.

#23    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Over recent years I have become increasingly inclined to look at chemical balances - notably levels of DMT.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#24    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostDBunker, on 05 March 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

The only thing I find "curious" about all this, is why he makes the extraterrestrial connection at all.

Indeed.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#25    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 05 March 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Do you get much support or have people to talk to? and is the rest of your life ok, are you able to live a pretty normal life?

These experiences havent bothered me or left me depressed like most people. When it comes to support, I dont have much of it. Most people don't even want touch the subject. The fact my family consist of Jehovahs Witnesses doesnt even help. They just all say it demons and I see the fear that arises in them when I bring it up. So I tend to keep all of these experiences to myself unless I got a chance to talk to my cousin danny or someone who brings up the subjects. Other than seeing ufos from time to time, I live a pretty normal. The birds still chirp in the morning and the bills still come in the mail. :yes:

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#26    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,636 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 05 March 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

The fact my family consist of Jehovahs Witnesses doesnt even help. They just all say it demons and I see the fear that arises in them when I bring it up.

They say 'its demons' even though some of them have had sightings with you?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#27    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 05 March 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

These experiences havent bothered me or left me depressed like most people. When it comes to support, I dont have much of it. Most people don't even want touch the subject. The fact my family consist of Jehovahs Witnesses doesnt even help. They just all say it demons and I see the fear that arises in them when I bring it up. So I tend to keep all of these experiences to myself unless I got a chance to talk to my cousin danny or someone who brings up the subjects. Other than seeing ufos from time to time, I live a pretty normal. The birds still chirp in the morning and the bills still come in the mail. :yes:

Wow, demons?!

No offence, but Im surprised you managed to stay relatively sane with that type of lunacy around you.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#28    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 05 March 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

Thats not a story thats a picture and an accumulation to what else he shared on this particular thread. They relate to each other, why shouldn't he be able to share it again...? You mention glasses but are disregarding the more prominant information he is trying to convey. I wonder why people do this... there are blaring "unexplained" phenomenon posted in this thread and you mention glasses?

I will stop defending this thread now.. but some comments are just silly. Regardless if you believe him or not I think it is clear he believes it himself and I do think the shared experiences, the sightings where more than just him were present need to be considered. Even if somehow they were both hallucinatung, how is it possible to hallucinate and see the same thing? If it is possible to hallucinate and see the same thing, what does that mean? Like for example at the amusement park... did everyone at the amusement park see this or was it just the op and his party.. if it was just him and his party then there is something significant about the spiritual connection they have... have these same people witnessed like events when not with the op? Other questions arrise, but we have to admit it is very curious...

A few of my friends that I have had sightings with have had sighting without me being present. In fact, the things they told me they saw made me jealous. For example one of my old friends told me he and his girlfriend seen a black triangle moving in the sky at night. They remarked on how low and close it flew over the house. His girlfriend doesn't even believe in aliens or that type of stuff but she said that she cannot deny what she saw that night. That same friend and my other friend from florida where together and seen a flying saucer as they were driving home. Other family members told me they seen things as well.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#29    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,636 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

Where do you live?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#30    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 05 March 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

They say 'its demons' even though some of them have had sightings with you?

Not all of my relatives have had sighting with me. Only those that I frequently hang out with have seen them with me. Its my older family members who automatically turn to the ideas of demons when we tell them what we saw.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users