Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phoenix Lights

Kipperphoenix

I found this sighting when I was looking up major ufo sighting. Here is the story. Phoenix Lights

Most people think they were fairs dropped by the air force base. I will try to find the videos that people took of these lights. :alien:

In the mean time, what is your opinion? :tu:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kipperphoenix

• Markissluv

• makaya325

• Alienated Being

I found this sighting when I was looking up major ufo sighting. Here is the story. Phoenix Lights

Most people think they were fairs dropped by the air force base. I will try to find the videos that people took of these lights. :alien:

In the mean time, what is your opinion? :tu:

Here we go again! It was strictly and has been proven so that it was a military exercise resulting in the dropping of flares. Nothing else and no one is going to be able to offer differing testimony since they won't be able to support anything else than flares. But, look out, 'cause here they come!

Here we go again! It was strictly and has been proven so that it was a military exercise resulting in the dropping of flares. Nothing else and no one is going to be able to offer differing testimony since they won't be able to support anything else than flares. But, look out, 'cause here they come!

I would like to see evidence to justify your statement, sir. :)

I would like to see evidence to justify your statement, sir. :)

Help yourself, it's available to those who are willing to look for it. Look for the matching of the nightime video with a daytime video taken from the same vantage point as the nightime video. Look at the military evidence and statements. Look for the video showing airplane lights in the background as I found.

No one has ever said the following and I'm on record going back years: No one living in Phoenix proper looked up and saw anything but a dark, star-filled sky. The flares were dropped beyond the mountain range. You find evidence to prove me wrong, I'll admire you.

Edited by SkepticalEd

Help yourself, it's available to those who are willing to look for it. Look for the matching of the nightime video with a daytime video taken from the same vantage point as the nightime video. Look at the military evidence and statements. Look for the video showing airplane lights in the background as I found.

No one has ever said the following and I'm on record going back years: No one living in Phoenix proper looked up and saw anything but a dark, star-filled sky. The flares were dropped beyond the mountain range. You find evidence to prove me wrong, I'll admire you.

if it's so easy to find im sure you could show us with no trouble at all.. unless of coarse, there isnt any

i do know however that our 'state of the art' military seems to lose planes all the time.. or say that they dont know about something they're doing .. only to 'remember' that they WERE doing something..

either they lie alot.. or our military leaders are REALLY forgetfull.

I for one was in AZ last year and saw for myself these supposed strange lights....

They went along side of a mountain range in Rio Verde. Which is just outside of Scottsdale, and near Pheonix,. I forget the name of the range now though....( I want to say Mcdowell Mountain range)

The lights were in a row and then one by one they went out... they moved to the right and were not a up/down such as flairs would be.

THEY WERE NOT FLAIRS. This isnt a really developed area. It sits between Protected Park land area and is just in the past several years being developed with housing.

There were three of us sitting on the patio and watched this.... WOW . Let me tell ya it really makes you think!

Only you know were this info is, so show it to us. :yes:

Edited by Paranormal spy

Illumination flares dropped from aircraft start descending as soon as they are dropped. The lights over Phoenix did not descend.

Illumination flares dropped from aircraft start descending as soon as they are dropped. The lights over Phoenix did not descend.

Don't you know the government has flare technology that hover and don't descend? They actually have miniature motor's with blades that make the flares hover, you know, like the blades of a helicopter installed on them? Gees you people are so ignorant. Oh, and the government would NOT lie about it either! Trust me, they are completely honest with the public regarding such matters!

ROFL ;)

Edited by raoulduke666

I could not find any videos of the full version. I will try again soon, if someone finds the full videos, please post video and source. Thanks! :tu:

SkepticalEd, funnily enough... military officials have come forward with regards to the Phoenix Lights, and even THEY claim that what was seen over the city of Arizona in 1997 was not of this Earth...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=phoe...emb=0&aq=f# :)

Watch that whole documentary. Each part is 10 minutes (or close to 10 minutes) long.

If they were flares, they would not stay together in a V formation, they would scatter everywhere. Not only that, if they were flares, they would not go out, and then come back on seconds later. Once they go out, they go out. :yes:

Ok I did some research into this event myself. It seems there were two separate events happening. The "actual" sighting and the "staged" sighting by the government. I'm thinking the government had some top secret delta or V shaped craft they were testing. Either A- Unfortunately something went wrong with it and it strayed off course and was "exposed" to people they didn't want seeing this aircraft or B- They intentionally participate in blatant operations where they examine the public's reaction to having this thing flying over populated areas. Maybe they have installed a stealthy camouflage that ended up not working as they were testing it. Who knows. In any event, the government facilities that were involved with this saw the fault and came up with a quick solution. The solution was to stage an event that would confuse the actual occurrence from the staged one. Simple.

So they deployed some advanced sort of flares from behind the mountain range that slowly float down behind the mountain. Keep in mind these lights weren't even forming a V shape. There are videos where people compare those lights with a daylight picture of the mountain and the flares went out exactly where the mountain peak is located.

I believe it's safe to assume that there was a top secret possibly Stealth Blimp or other triangular/V/Delta shaped heavy lift vehicle of some sort being tested in the desert.

Edited by Markissluv

Well cloaking technology is not confined to the realms of Star Trek anymore:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-49...-invisible.html

Of course the pic is just an interpretation...But if the UK can come up with this tech with their relatively low budgets, the USA could have already mastered and improved upon it.

Interesting to note that the Army is also working on a personal cloaking jacket....The SAS would love that!

Ok I did some research into this event myself. It seems there were two separate events happening. The "actual" sighting and the "staged" sighting by the government. I'm thinking the government had some top secret delta or V shaped craft they were testing. Either A- Unfortunately something went wrong with it and it strayed off course and was "exposed" to people they didn't want seeing this aircraft or B- They intentionally participate in blatant operations where they examine the public's reaction to having this thing flying over populated areas. Maybe they have installed a stealthy camouflage that ended up not working as they were testing it. Who knows. In any event, the government facilities that were involved with this saw the fault and came up with a quick solution. The solution was to stage an event that would confuse the actual occurrence from the staged one. Simple.

So they deployed some advanced sort of flares from behind the mountain range that slowly float down behind the mountain. Keep in mind these lights weren't even forming a V shape. There are videos where people compare those lights with a daylight picture of the mountain and the flares went out exactly where the mountain peak is located.

I believe it's safe to assume that there was a top secret possibly Stealth Blimp or other triangular/V/Delta shaped heavy lift vehicle of some sort being tested in the desert.

We are currently testing technology which renders the engine as being soundless. But, that doesn't mean that at that present time.... it was perfected to such a point where you could actually utilize it in air, especially with a craft so big (as witnesses described).

I agree with Markissluv, I rather favour the explanation that the lights might have been a stealth blimp secret project that went off course (came too close to a populated area). The Phoenix lights are certainly a bit of a mystery .

I agree with Markissluv, I rather favour the explanation that the lights might have been a stealth blimp secret project that went off course (came too close to a populated area). The Phoenix lights are certainly a bit of a mystery .

A V shaped blimp would look weird in day-time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they were flares, they would not stay together in a V formation, they would scatter everywhere. Not only that, if they were flares, they would not go out, and then come back on seconds later. Once they go out, they go out. :yes:

So you're saying that you are an expert on every type of flare the various militrary branches use and you know for a fact which flares were used that night. Yes?