Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#136    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,764 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Watched this when it first came out but stopped watching, attempted a Supernatural marathon early last year and stopped at almost the end of season 3. Picked up again and watched an ep or two every night. Love it. Can't wait for the season 7 finale. Season 8 is going to be huge.

#137    sestra15

sestra15

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

I wish they would wrap up the whole Lucifer/angels/god story because it feels like the writers dropped it unceremoniously. Let Lucifer and Michael out and finish that up somehow, maybe team up and help destroy the Leviathan. And what happened to Winchester brother Adam who also fell into the pit?

#138    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,764 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:38 AM

View Postsestra15, on 16 May 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

I wish they would wrap up the whole Lucifer/angels/god story because it feels like the writers dropped it unceremoniously. Let Lucifer and Michael out and finish that up somehow, maybe team up and help destroy the Leviathan. And what happened to Winchester brother Adam who also fell into the pit?
Didn't they wrap it up? Michael was using Adams body and they're all in the cage aren't they?

#139    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:34 AM

Why didn't they find that guy who writes the stories. Ya know he writes the brother's every move with his books. They could have killed the leviathan like that! The season finale was great!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#140    Alexander5150

Alexander5150

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

I also like supernatural they take the story line from real lore. I've stuied these lores most of my life.they really do a good job keeping to the facts.

#141    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,764 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 21 May 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

Why didn't they find that guy who writes the stories. Ya know he writes the brother's every move with his books. They could have killed the leviathan like that! The season finale was great!
He received the story through dreams didn't he?

#142    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:05 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 21 May 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

He received the story through dreams didn't he?

Dunno, but maybe he died or something? I haven't watched every ep.

I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#143    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

I have the last episode of season seven recorded.....I have not seen the last episode, I am going to watch it tonight.
Having read your post.. I cannot wait to see who kills who?  ....I am kind of hoping Crowley doesn't leave the show...I also hope they do not kill all of the leviathan, because they could use them for season eight....!!  .. What I would LOVE to see is  Lucifer V's Crowley V Dick....but I doubt it lol ...I hope Bobby stays...Fingers crossed..I guess i'll see tonight once I watch it..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#144    Farmerboy

Farmerboy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:00 PM

From the last time I seen him.....I think he is God which would have made the ending a tad short :lol:

#145    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostFarmerboy, on 29 May 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

From the last time I seen him.....I think he is God which would have made the ending a tad short :lol:

No cuz Cass was god, I don't think god is even around anymore. Someone else needs to fill the role if I'm not mistaken. I'd gladly do it. lol

#146    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 29 May 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

No cuz Cass was god, I don't think god is even around anymore. Someone else needs to fill the role if I'm not mistaken. I'd gladly do it. lol

I bet you would too  lol

.You mean he claimed to be the NEW God, because  no sod knew were God was   ... I liked those episodes.. I secretly wanted Crowley to open purgatory ...I usually cheer the bad guys from time to time :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 29 May 2012 - 11:51 PM.

#147    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 29 May 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

I bet you would too  lol

.You mean he claimed to be the NEW God, because  no sod knew were God was   ... I liked those episodes.. I secretly wanted Crowley to open purgatory ...I usually cheer the bad guys from time to time :P

Crowley is awesome. He is one the bad guys that you want to stick around, same with what's her name Megan? The demon girl?

#148    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 29 May 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

Crowley is awesome. He is one the bad guys that you want to stick around, same with what's her name Megan? The demon girl?

He is the best...He was brilliant  in the other supernatural  show - Medium.. he was the bad ghost / spirit in that too...

Hmm Megan..I am wondering what she is up to ..I guess in a way I am as suspicious as Dean...Just like when Dean was very suspicious of Ruby.. if you can recall ?

Something tells me that Megan will be back season 8 and it might unfold ......At least with Crowley you know what to expect...Megan.. hmmm I dunno...Remember, she is the daughter of the yellow eyed demon that was forever after Sam and Dean

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 30 May 2012 - 12:07 AM.

#149    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:38 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 29 May 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

He is the best...He was brilliant  in the other supernatural  show - Medium.. he was the bad ghost / spirit in that too...

Hmm Megan..I am wondering what she is up to ..I guess in a way I am as suspicious as Dean...Just like when Dean was very suspicious of Ruby.. if you can recall ?

Something tells me that Megan will be back season 8 and it might unfold ......At least with Crowley you know what to expect...Megan.. hmmm I dunno...Remember, she is the daughter of the yellow eyed demon that was forever after Sam and Dean

Oh wow, I'm getting all the scoop! Thanks BM. I didn't know she was his daughter!! Well, IMO she is tryna take over Crowley's job. However, I really do like her! Very cute woman! Her motives seem rather suspicious. It's a wonder they didn't off her already.

#150    Farmerboy

Farmerboy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

View PostMentalcase, on 29 May 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

I was going on the way he disappeared at the end of series 5... plus its a pretty good disguise, sure he could have been an average joe.... instead he hides right under the angels noses, doing prophety things hooked on call-girls :lol:

Going by the wiki the producers asked the actor how it felt to play God http://supernatural....i/Chuck_Shurley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users