Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello

Xenohart

Hello everybody. My name is Ed and I'm swinging by to introduce myself and to say that I look forward to getting to know a lot of you. It feels good to finally have time to get back into the forums after so many years away. Feel free you say hello. See you all in the forums.

• Like 7

Hi Ed, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

Best of experience to you!

• Like 3

Thanks all. Feeling welcome already.

• Like 2

Hiya Ed.

Dare I ask where you have been for so many years? = travelling the cosmos searching for space travelling tourists from other planets? living beneath the waves searching for mermaids? how about living in the forests in a wooden hut covered in leaves awaiting for bigfoot? or where you abducted by aliens.

Welcome aboard young sir, please wear your life jacket at all times and enjoy your time here. :tu:

• Like 3

LOL I was trekking my way through the jungles of South America with my loyal monkey companion I named Cheddar in search of the fabled Lost City of El Dorado. We found the city, got filthy rich, then used the money to fund our expedition to the center of the earth. We are currently stuck down here at the moment but the wifi is great.

• Like 7

Welcome Ed, and say hey to Cheddar for me as well.

I've spent a lot of time in the ABQ area, and had some good times. :whistle:

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 3

ZZ430 Cheddar says thank you for the acknowledgment. I only recently moved here to ABQ from Los Angeles. It's slowly growing on me.

• Like 3

Xenohart huh, xenohart, xenohart, xenohart. Well I can see that their might be some slight confusion in the future. You must be a strange-hart indeed. lol

• Like 3

As strange as they come. But it only makes me more interesting.

• Like 2