Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Weaponry

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,655 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

View Postrapture, on 28 February 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

I've been raped; stalked and deprived from sleep by a spirit I can't spray with mosquito repellent.
Since Earth weapons is useless-  I look for ways to fight back; I've attempted a paranormal team who used some form of prayers; others have suggested different herbs. I'm beginning to dabble into literature to strengthen the psychic mind- I can usually threatening revenge via telekinesis; thus the brain-computer is available- but I'd like to punch it; Earth has something for every ailment; yet in 2012, the knowledge to protect ourselves from lifeforms seemingly made up of energy is not available at our local Rite Aide; religious institution, or space station: Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?
So some how you got like raped by energy?

I imagine that could be quite shocking.

Edited by Rlyeh, 02 March 2012 - 09:34 AM.

#17    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,117 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

View Postrapture, on 29 February 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

I'm being attacked not possessed; besides, praying sheep still get ate;  however the church could help with the funds-  All Earth weapons are Useless;aliens care nothing of Earth customs- they just want to over- eat; tell me this, do paranormal organizations have access to space technology; DOES NASA DO ANYTHING?

Well... Since NASA is a civilian organization for the exploration of Space... You would probably be better off asking what the US Space Command is doing... (A joint branch of the US military)...

So far as I know the US Space Command's primary focus is on satellite technology, communications and survelliance... Not too sure if they have any weapons other than standard Air Defense missiles that they could call on... "Death Rays", "Phasers" and the like are all pretty much still in the realm of sci-fi...

Unless you have physical proof of your attacks, or reliable eye-witnesses, you will probably have a tough time getting defensive help from anyone outside of the counselling, or health professions...

#18    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 29 February 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

How is a life form "seemingly made up of energy" capable of rape anyway?

And it got off...It felt more like an insect. Shortly after, a black entity flew pass a room I was sitting in; and as it flew off to rape others... it ate about 75% of my energy. My health is starting to deteriorate. It tortured for months;  I went to sleep; had to sleep. If had some sort of a weapon; I could have shot it and went to sleep.

#19    CaitSith

CaitSith

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

• http://shadowquesters.proboards.com

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

Rapture - Perhaps you need to slow down and explain the circumstances of your attacks and the nature of the perpetrator.

"Science fails to recognize the single most potent element of human existence, Spirit moves through all things." SOAD

Posted Image

#20    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,655 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:40 AM

View Postrapture, on 04 March 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

And it got off...It felt more like an insect. Shortly after, a black entity flew pass a room I was sitting in; and as it flew off to rape others... it ate about 75% of my energy. My health is starting to deteriorate. It tortured for months;  I went to sleep; had to sleep. If had some sort of a weapon; I could have shot it and went to sleep.
So this insect energy thing is raping other people too?

Did you get off too?

#21    wittyusernamefailed

wittyusernamefailed

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

• "Well, this is gonna be a wipe"

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Well assuming you are for real in your assertions of spiritual assault then try different warding, be it of religious or more esoteric nature, (ie. Norse runes, holy symbols, Shinto talismans) every culture has stuff designed to make things that go bump stay away. And research and testing would be much better than the whole nail biting frenzy you seem to be in.

But I seem to think you are most likely just trollin in which case
Posted Image

#22    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

View Postrapture, on 04 March 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

You probably shouldn't ignore this.  It could be an indication of a serious problem and I suggest that you bring it up with a qualified medical professional.

#23    Ratte

Ratte

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• The slippery are very crafty.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

I suggest surrounding yourself with a non-conductive material. My personal belief is that 'spirit entities', 'spirit energy' and 'the spirit' are all just electricity in some form. At the very least, being surrounded by something this 'entity' can not pass through may put your mind at ease. If your own thoughts are what is causing this, relaxing and feeling safe may make them stop. If non-conductive materials do not help, I must agree with everyone else who said seek the help of a liscensed medical professional.

Posted Image

#24    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

View Postrapture, on 29 February 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Earth weapons are Useless;aliens care nothing of Earth customs- they just want to over- eat; tell me this, do paranormal organizations have access to space technology; DOES NASA DO ANYTHING?

LOL!  I don't know if you were joking but I am seriously lmao.

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#25    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

View PostDharma D, on 05 March 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

LOL!  I don't know if you were joking but I am seriously lmao.

Ok I read this and had to post.... Yes, I am literally LOLing! Please tell me this is a joke? Nothing against you rapture, I can tell you're just screwing with us but, you play the roll very well! Thanks for the laugh! :tu:

#26    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

I think my biggest mistake was living in OLD Louisville; something evil lurks in those big beautiful nightmare mansions. Realtors are tight lipped. I decided to move to a complete different area and do some research of Old Louisville's past; I come to find out the Victorian Neighborhood is consider one of the most haunted in the United States. I lived in two places for over 32 years in that Neighborhood and in both places I deal with reptiles( GARGOYLES?) I will NEVER let a beautiful mansions sucker me into a nightmare again. The area is extremely bad: Human die grisly deaths

#27    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

I'm still running from Dinosaurs, devils, aliens with reptilian characteristics. I don't care which... one encounter is enough

#28    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

[quote name='Rlyeh' timestamp='1330846855' post='4222093']
So this insect energy thing is raping other people too?

Why not?

Did you get off too?

Get sodomized by some monster does not do for me

#29    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Investigation Overview:

We arrived at the site and began discussing the client’s situation with her to get a better idea of the type of activity which was occurring at the location. After talking with the Marleta for a short time, she then showed us around the apartment. We got a good idea of the areas that we needed to set up and do the investigation in, which were the Main Bedroom, and the Bathroom areas.

I am making a note that Bev was constantly trying to talk to the client who could have made Marleta more nervous then she already was and Jason Lecompte the Lead Investigator recommends that Bev be talked to in private over the demeanor which she needs to use in an investigation. Bev even continued to give the client suggestions before we had any evidence supporting anything. She was Lucky we did capture a few things and a descent E.V.P.

Amy Bordogna and Ronald Dressler were the 1st to investigate the Main Bedroom. Ronald Dressler asked the questions for close to 20 minutes. During this session of Dead Time, there were several unexplained and even unheard noises picked up. Most of these noises were debunked by the N.S.P.O. Science Research Department as outside mechanical noise ie Cars hitting bumps in the road right outside the building and people outside. During this time there was an intelligent entity detected by the E.M.F. detector, and the Digital Audio Recorder. The Camera was not positioned correctly to view readings however it was recorded by Amy Bordogna at between. 1.6-2.6 MHz This range is in the Brainwave radiation range. The Science Research Department could not explain the low E.M.F. There was a lot of High MHz in the recordings meaning WIFI, Microwave, and Radio wave frequencies around mid-section of the entire building. There were no high levels of E.M.F. in the building and the Base Line readings were 1.5 and below. This meant that there was no A/C Current flowing where it shouldn’t be at dangerous levels.

During Dead Time the entity was asked to show itself, touch, or grab Ronald R. Dressler II. It responded by grabbing his arm with slight pressure. During this time the E.M.F. went from .5 MHz to 2.6 and held. The Science Research team suggests that it was an entity of unknown energy or origin in science due to it letting go upon command, and getting stronger on command. No energy at that level can cause that sense of feeling on the human body occurring to them.  Also upon review of the Audio there was one E.V.P. that stood up to the Science Research team’s scrutiny. It was a low non wave pattern speech which cannot be explained by Radio, Microwave, or any other type of radiation. This is the Only Good piece of Audio. All other can be explained by Wave Form patterns meaning mechanical sound caused by a physical thing, not audio in the E.M.F. spectrum.

There was one last piece of good evidence found by Ronald Dressler during this investigation. There was a moving D/C Current which seemed to stay far away. The electric current was negative thus negative polarity. This suggests a Demon hiding from us. The Entity in the bedroom is a male and seems to have died from severe lung problems or drug overdose of inhalant of some type which is unknown and can be a trigger for activity to begin.

Jason Lecompte, Michelle Lecompte, Bev and Emily performed the second Dead Time. There wasn’t much on audio except erratic, asthmatic like breathing in the background which the Science Research team suggests it could be one of the team members breathing since it might have a wave form pattern but there is a strange low level MHz in the spectrum that appears off and on.

Jason Lecompte followed an E.M.F. spike and continuous reading her was getting under the bed. During this time there was a photo taken with an Orb positioned right over where he is looking. When Jason loses the reading, another photo reveals it on top of Jason basically. There was a time when Michelle Lecompte, Bev, and Emily all got a feeling someone was right at the head of the bed and looked toward it. The was a photo taken which does have a spectral anomaly however it is a low MHz anomaly suggesting some type of Brainwave Phenomenon. There were a few other photos. Two had light anomalies which were negative and dark. This suggested this entity was either Demon or Wraith. Demons don’t have brainwave frequency thus this entity has to be a Wraith. This entity however was not the rapist. There was still more evidence building that a demon has territory on the property. Michelle had the entity grab both of her shoulders and it held with the same 1.6-2.6 MHz as the first session. It let go by command and readings dropped back to baseline and below.

The Bathroom Audio was tainted by a loud clock so all possible evidence was ruled out by the Science Research Department. None of the Video contains anything more than extra record of the investigation. I am suggesting a Cleansing, Christening, and Sealing of the Apartment to seal off the Cowardly Demon, and try to get this Wraith to understand what’s happened to it, and get him to rest.

Edited by Lilly, 24 March 2012 - 09:00 PM.
removed personal information

#30    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,379 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

Please do not post personal information. Doing this is simply not a safe practice.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users