Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Russian "satanic" cannibals go to trial

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#16    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

View Postjbondo, on 26 May 2010 - 04:16 PM, said:

People eating people is evolution? That's one of the silliest things I've ever read. Why would humans evolve into cannibals? The only way this would happen is if food supplies were exhausted and then as the last poster alluded to, you'd eventually run out and eat yourself into extinction. Furthermore, it wouldn't end up the rich eating the poor but the most violent eating the passive.

All that said, I'd blow my brains out before I'd eat human flesh.

--T. Donner

Watch the movie Soylent Green

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#17    Cryptozological Mascot

Cryptozological Mascot

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” –Martin Reese, British Astronomer

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

That's why you never discuss religion while drinking.  I do love me a good BBQ though... Kidding, kidding.

The world is my oyster... and I'm allergic to sea food.
My Background / Credentials

#18    earlizd1

earlizd1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 213 posts

• ............Y?

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

View PostJCon, on 26 May 2010 - 08:28 PM, said:

That's why you never discuss religion while drinking.  I do love me a good BBQ though... Kidding, kidding.

:rofl:

:)

#19    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,065 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 26 May 2010 - 08:15 PM, said:

Glad you made the joke before me, lol.

Nasty stuff... is it just me, or are more kids doing crazier horrible things over the past 10-15 years or so? Like shooting up schools, beating each other to death, torturing and eating each other... things that for a long time when such a crime was committed, it was usually by an adult? Creepy.

#20    Alone In Darkness

Alone In Darkness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:18 PM

Gross... It's SCARY to think that there are really DISTURBED people like that in the world

13linded for EternityAs I Walk Alone

#21    pixiii

pixiii

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

• Patefacio vestri mens quod praesumo somnio...
    Open your mind and dare to dream...

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:44 AM

View Postsusieice, on 26 May 2010 - 05:40 AM, said:

Doesn't sound like Russia is going to prosecute them severely because of the ages of some of them. That's even scarier for those poor people who live in that area.

I was thinking the exact same thing after I read that article.

Disgusting behaviour.

#22    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:52 AM

View Postrashore, on 26 May 2010 - 10:39 PM, said:

Glad you made the joke before me, lol.

Nasty stuff... is it just me, or are more kids doing crazier horrible things over the past 10-15 years or so? Like shooting up schools, beating each other to death, torturing and eating each other... things that for a long time when such a crime was committed, it was usually by an adult? Creepy.

When a teen gets his 30 seconds of fame on youtube look out. No holds barred and if people don't think our youth are out of control you don't know how to use the intenet.

#23    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 26 May 2010 - 08:15 PM, said:

I'm older than you think.

#24    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:19 PM

View Postjbondo, on 27 May 2010 - 01:16 PM, said:

I'm older than you think.

How old do you think I think you are  :rofl:  I just saw the movie for the first time a couple months ago. People here kept mentioning it and I had no idea what they were talking about.

#25    A Shadow

A Shadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:24 AM

This kind of thing goes on more than you would like to think in this world. But in this case it was just kids out of control so to speak.

#26    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,545 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:57 AM

View Postsilentshadow, on 30 May 2010 - 08:24 AM, said:

This kind of thing goes on more than you would like to think in this world. But in this case it was just kids out of control so to speak.

I agree.  I think if every horrific crime was reported/discovered we'd all get a nasty shock at how close to home and how frequently they occur.

What disturbs me, is when these so-called kids are lying down to sleep of a night, what images are in their heads.... yuk

Posted Image

#27    Jammer35

Jammer35

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:37 AM

Think about all the people you meet in a week. Anyone ever walked around a shopping mall and wonder if someone walking infront or behind you has killed someone and gotten away with it? Or if you where ever in the sights of a murderer but by chance they picked someone else? Maybe you got in your car faster than what they thought, maybe the neighbors dog just would not shut up and a porch light came on?

Ever been to a Fair and seen a Carny and just get the feeling they have a lot of deep evil secrets?

There are sick people out there, more than what we could even guess.

There are good people out there of course, we need to look out for each other. Watch out for those who try to get close to you. Listen to your gut feelings.

#28    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,545 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:27 AM

View PostJammer35, on 31 May 2010 - 01:37 AM, said:

Think about all the people you meet in a week. Anyone ever walked around a shopping mall and wonder if someone walking infront or behind you has killed someone and gotten away with it? Or if you where ever in the sights of a murderer but by chance they picked someone else? Maybe you got in your car faster than what they thought, maybe the neighbors dog just would not shut up and a porch light came on?

Ever been to a Fair and seen a Carny and just get the feeling they have a lot of deep evil secrets?

There are good people out there of course, we need to look out for each other. Watch out for those who try to get close to you. Listen to your gut feelings.

Stop! you're scaring me!!Posted Image

Posted Image

#29    Rhomphaia

Rhomphaia

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

• Conspiracy Theories: The art of adding 2+2 and getting a result of 22.

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:32 AM

View PostJammer35, on 31 May 2010 - 01:37 AM, said:

I have this attitude and it got me talked to by the cops. I won't go into details but it involved me warning someone not to get out of their car or I would fight to kill.

It appears that the law doesn't like people fending for themselves.

"We are not here to bend aught...We are come to cleanse."
-Brother Grissom.

#30    Jammer35

Jammer35

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:58 PM

I didnt mean to scare you Mistydawn lol.

I just dont trust strangers like I used too. I try to only be around good people and I dont go to rough areas but people get taken from even the nicest places in broad daylight.

Even though I live in a nice neighborhood and my neighbors and I have a neighborhood watch, I still lock my doors at night and have an alarm system and a dog.  :tu: People have lived by serial killers and not known.  :cry: I do believe in gun ownership and have guns. But to get back on topic....

It is sad that their are truely evil people out there. Before I was married and had a child I didnt think about bad people to much. Now I want to make sure I protect my family and myself. You cant prepare for everything but there are steps you can take to help your chances of becoming a victim.

These evil people in the article should never see the light of day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users