Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Invention allows "living without breathing."

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

no more drowning :D

#17    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

Now would that person have to be sedated? Would it support someone thrashing about?

#18    St. Jimmy

St. Jimmy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

I really like this invention. It could be useful during first aid, resuscitation, or lifesaving in general.

Edited by St. Jimmy, 29 June 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#19    WillSoMysterious

WillSoMysterious

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Location:In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark, dark cellar, WillSoMysterious lived.

• "You know one of them ones where you have to wipe your bum cheeks first?" - Junior Chubb 2013

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:32 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 28 June 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

Does this mean in the distant future instead of a lung transplant we could have lung removals and a lifetime of oxygen injections?

Maybe this could eventually be available in tablet form.
Maybe these tablets might start on the black market, and come in different forms, such as Oxy-rocks (which I am trademarking now by the way), Oxtasy, Oxcaine, and after indulging in all of that, we can the go and smoke some O.

"That's no moon, it's a space station!"

#20    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Missing the 'Banned' Wagon

• 4,731 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:52 PM

View PostWillSoMysterious, on 29 June 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

Maybe these tablets might start on the black market, and come in different forms, such as Oxy-rocks (which I am trademarking now by the way), Oxtasy, Oxcaine, and after indulging in all of that, we can the go and smoke some O.

They all sound like detergent boosters to me? You been snorting Vanish Oxi Action again?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#21    Kaikou

Kaikou

The Akuma Plant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

• What If you could look right through the cracks....

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 29 June 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

They all sound like detergent boosters to me? You been snorting Vanish Oxi Action again?

Yeah, now my nose hairs are whiter than ever.

#22    JJsDietFitness

JJsDietFitness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Only an idiot thinks we're all alone.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Damn! Think of the military opportunities with this stuff.....I'm sure there will be a new shot in the seal kit....

#23    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Missing the 'Banned' Wagon

• 4,731 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

View PostDark entity, on 30 June 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

Yeah, now my nose hairs are whiter than ever.

Lol. so are mine, but that's through old age. Nothing worse then grey nostril hair.

How did I get so off topic?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#24    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 5,477 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:02 AM

wow, cool stuf
very good fire safety gadget, when it is smoky, no o2, hot,  use that to breathe and get out,  that is lots of live ppl out, most death in fire is from smoke, rather than fire.
same with drowning, divers can use it too, no scuba gear, imo that should make their life easyer, thou imo, it wouldn't stop nitrogen bubbles in blood to form, but i could be wrong.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#25    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

This is why I love science so much, so many new inventions that an save lives and possibly extend their lives as well. Some inventions also makes it much easier to complete tasks, but I think we shouldn't forget how to do the tasks without this technology or we will be in a sorry state if we loose this technology.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users