Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miracles OF Islam ! ! !

Life_Rulezz

Top Miracle Pictures

Allah's Name Clearly Visible Over Africa

Date: Verified in June 3, 2003.

An undeniable proof showing that Allah is the creator of the heavens and the earth. Discovery by Keyhan Mohmand from Almere Stad, Holland. We have verified this image with several other images of Africa from NASA website and all of them (without cloud covers) show the name of Allah clearly. SubhanAllah!

Picture 1

linked-image

Picture 2

linked-image

Picture 3
linked-image

Amazing Marks on Your Hands

linked-image
linked-image

A Tree in the Posture of Islamic Prayer

Place: Near Sidney, Australia

linked-image

linked-image

Allah's name appears on the Oceans - picture from Apollo 11 Shuttle

linked-image

Ice forms the Name of Allah on a Mountain

Place: Mountain Of Erciyes, Turkey. Scanned and sent to us by a brother who owns the picture.

linked-image

linked-image

Check more videos at youtube..........

AF

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozi

• churchanddestroy

• MID

• Life_Rulezz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top Miracle Pictures

Allah's Name Clearly Visible Over Africa

Date: Verified in June 3, 2003.

An undeniable proof showing that Allah is the creator of the heavens and the earth. Discovery by Keyhan Mohmand from Almere Stad, Holland. We have verified this image with several other images of Africa from NASA website and all of them (without cloud covers) show the name of Allah clearly. SubhanAllah!

Picture 1

linked-image

Picture 2

linked-image

Picture 3

linked-image

Amazing Marks on Your Hands

linked-image

linked-image

A Tree in the Posture of Islamic Prayer

Place: Near Sidney, Australia

linked-image

linked-image

Allah's name appears on the Oceans - picture from Apollo 11 Shuttle

linked-image

Ice forms the Name of Allah on a Mountain

Place: Mountain Of Erciyes, Turkey. Scanned and sent to us by a brother who owns the picture.

linked-image

linked-image

Check more videos at youtube..........

AF

This is why a lot of people find it difficult to take Islam serious.

A Rock in Sajdah Position

linked-image

A Genus Aloe Plant forms the Name of Allah

Source: These plants usually grow in Africa, Madagascar and Arabia. Picture obtained from an Arab website. Sent to us by Islam Amin.

Picture:

linked-image

Allah's name appears as a birthmark on a lamb born in Palestine

Place: Palestine | Source: BBC & Reuters News | Date: March 22, 2004

Picture 1

linked-image

Courtesy of BBC News

Picture 2

linked-image

What say ????

ASIF Edited by Asif

May ALL GO In Almighty God's Way!

Pareidolia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

The term pareidolia (pronounced /pæraɪˈdoʊliə/), referenced in 1994 by Steven Goldstein,[1] describes a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hidden messages on records played in reverse

This is no different than people seeing the virgin mary in a piece of toast, or a devil in the smoke at 911. You can see all kinds of things if you want to see them...

Pareidolia

The term pareidolia (pronounced /pæraɪˈdoʊliə/), referenced in 1994 by Steven Goldstein,[1] describes a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hidden messages on records played in reverse

This is no different than people seeing the virgin mary in a piece of toast, or a devil in the smoke at 911. You can see all kinds of things if you want to see them...

Your quite right ,if you want to believe something you will

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

These are undeniable proof that Christianity is the true religion

Amen Brothers in Christ :rolleyes:

Edited by fullywired

linked-image

Are you sure it's not a position from the Kama Sutra???

fullywired

Pareidolia

Precisely, darkmoonlady...

...in this instance, obviously influenced by religious predilection.

All I see is "a u". No line joining them up like you made out.

AU = Astromical Unit. Proof of alien scientists, not allah.

Pareidolia

I agree with you DML. In China they don't see the man in the moon they see a rabbit. I don't see where any of those things are what I would call miracles.

All I see is "a u". No line joining them up like you made out.

AU = Astromical Unit. Proof of alien scientists, not allah.

plzz try to see ittt :rolleyes:

Call me an infidel and cut my head off, this has to be the craziest thing I've read all day.

Call me an infidel and cut my head off, this has to be the craziest thing I've read all day.

why? just..why? completely unprovoked insult there, u shud be ashamed.

Pareidolia

That i do agree with, i also agree that many things can look like things which one imagines. Some of them can be grouped in such a way. However, there are some which are beyond that grouping, for example the tree, bowing and its direction of bowing, which is something all muslims do while they pray, five times aday, and they bow and pray in the direction of mekka and kabah. The tree is doing that. There other pictures from satelites and nasa, which show cloud formation from a birds eye view forming the name allah, then the fur of some animals which have the name of allah, there are loads of these miracles and they are expreince by many, not just one or two.

For example i heard, and read, that Sumita Williams, the half indian lady who went in to space recently as an astronuat, has allegedly converted to islam, this has not been verified publicly, but here basis for convertion was taking satelite pictures of the earth, but there was something wrong, the picures showed the earth and its cities in relative darkness, apart from two spots on the earth which were shining light like stars, Medina and Mecca. Its also alleged that neil armstrong heard the muslim call of pray, when he went on the moon, because when he came back, he heard the same thing in Turkey and thats when he questioned it, because he heard the same in space, and allah tells us the call of pray travels through the heavens.

You see there are mircales among what Asif has sent, not all will see them or feel them. There are mircales which happen in chritianity, and other religions, but they can often be checked out and found to be phoney or purely a natural phenomena, and some of the islamic onemaybe that too, but i can assure there will be some, which with stand all scrutiny.

linked-image

Are you sure it's not a position from the Kama Sutra???

fullywired

Sajdah is prostration, if yu were to prostrate, that exactly what you would look like, its not a sexual postions and thats clear to see.

That i do agree with, i also agree that many things can look like things which one imagines. Some of them can be grouped in such a way. However, there are some which are beyond that grouping, for example the tree, bowing and its direction of bowing, which is something all muslims do while they pray, five times aday, and they bow and pray in the direction of mekka and kabah. The tree is doing that. There other pictures from satelites and nasa, which show cloud formation from a birds eye view forming the name allah, then the fur of some animals which have the name of allah, there are loads of these miracles and they are expreince by many, not just one or two.

For example i heard, and read, that Sumita Williams, the half indian lady who went in to space recently as an astronuat, has allegedly converted to islam, this has not been verified publicly, but here basis for convertion was taking satelite pictures of the earth, but there was something wrong, the picures showed the earth and its cities in relative darkness, apart from two spots on the earth which were shining light like stars, Medina and Mecca. Its also alleged that neil armstrong heard the muslim call of pray, when he went on the moon, because when he came back, he heard the same thing in Turkey and thats when he questioned it, because he heard the same in space, and allah tells us the call of pray travels through the heavens.

You see there are mircales among what Asif has sent, not all will see them or feel them. There are mircales which happen in chritianity, and other religions, but they can often be checked out and found to be phoney or purely a natural phenomena, and some of the islamic onemaybe that too, but i can assure there will be some, which with stand all scrutiny.

Sajdah is prostration, if yu were to prostrate, that exactly what you would look like, its not a sexual postions and thats clear to see.

It looks like somebody on their knees to me

fullywired

Oh my! That's all I can say ... :o :o :o

Sean

Oh my! That's all I can say ... :o :o :o

Sean

Indeed. People can see a banana in a pile of apples... I usually ignore this kind of bunk. Its on the same level as people who find the Virgin Mary on their French Toast

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

. Its also alleged that neil armstrong heard the muslim call of pray, when he went on the moon, because when he came back, he heard the same thing in Turkey and thats when he questioned it, because he heard the same in space, and allah tells us the call of pray travels through the heavens.

Nonsense. No such thing ever occurred with Neil Armstrong...including his alleged conversion to Islam after Apollo 11. I have no idea where such a nonsensical rumor got started, but it did...and Muslims hounded Neil about it for some time...he heard no such call to prayer, and never questioned it of course...because it never happened.

Amazing stuff.

However, there are some which are beyond that grouping, for example the tree, bowing and its direction of bowing, which is something all muslims do while they pray, five times aday, and they bow and pray in the direction of mekka and kabah. The tree is doing that

The tree is merely bent. It happens in nature.

You see there are mircales among what Asif has sent, not all will see them or feel them

No, there are not. The fact that not all will see or feel them is support for what it actually is, and which has been stated...paredolia.

This is so silly, that I am assuming that the thread starter is joking.

MID ... :tsu: :tsu: :tsu::yes: :yes: :yes::clap: :clap: :clap: Edited by seanph

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/jul/21sunita.htm

i dont know about Neil Armstrong converting to islam but i am sure if sunita williams converted to islam it would have made headlines in india and in her fathers native state of gujarat.

Sunita Williams now eyes travel to Mars

Having created a new record of stay in space by a woman, Indian-American astronaut Sunita Williams now has set her eyes on the Red Planet.

Williams, who returned to earth on June 22 after spending 195 days at the International Space Station [images], said she would

love to fly to Mars [images], if not the moon.

"I would love to go to Mars ... just because it is a different planet," she told mediapersons in India through a videoconference from Houston.

Asked to choose between moon and Mars as her next destination, she said she would also love to go to the moon,

but Mars would be 'different'.

Williams said her long stay in space would definitely help her face the rigours of the long journey to Mars.

She also thanked people across India, particularly from her native state of Gujarat, who prayed for her safe return to

earth.

Williams fondly recalled taking a copy of Bhagvad Gita and an idol of Lord Ganesha along with her to the space

station and took tense moments in her stride. "I knew Ganesha was looking after me," she said.

She said she will be visiting Hyderabad in September for the International Astronautical Congress after which she will visit her relatives in Gujarat and Delhi.

Edited by prisha

Lol don't care.

This is about as cool as the Grilled Jesus Sammich.