Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The lost Bible.

Gods_Soldier

Man, i haven't posted in like 2 years, it been a long time. Well i'am going to renew my findings to you guys ( and i will say this again just like before - i do not post to change people minds or to convert them to any way or liking - it is my view of the world and how it goes around). Well anyway lets get back to buisness, Those of you who know me will Know iam Christian Catholic, an Assyrian (NOT A Syrian). I DO NOT FOLLOW THE CHURCH though, i follow God and ofcourse i've commited sin - no one is perfect (btw iam well aware of how people view God in these forums - but meh, sue me.), Well guess your wandering why i don't follow the Church let me just put down 3 small reasons:

-One of the commandments are : Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. - What this means? make no statue or any poster to admire, not even a statue of mary or jesus becuase we DON'T know what they look like, yet we see the Pope bow down to these images every day.

-The upside down cross in the vatican, why i mean why hasn't anyone realized this in the vatican, there are upside down crosses everywere, it is a satanic symbol! eash.

user posted image

-The fact that the Bible says there will be a virus within the religion, Satan will do anything to turn down the people of God, he exists wether you like it or not, he has conditioned the world in Every aspect to go against God. And the Lord has stood and awaited for those that seek the truth.

AGAIN i am not writing to change anyones view.

Now before i get to the Bible codes or anything of that sort i will try to clear out some events using the great and precious History (which sadly no one seems to seek).

-Aliens, i will make this a bit brief, aliens are fallen angels - read the Book of Enoch ( which was taken out of the Bible, i wander why? as it explained that aliens DID exist. This was not the only book taken out - so where books that Jesus explained that men AND women are equal and should be treated equally... but ofcourse the great Vatican took it out. ). The greys in which most people see are the working force for the Reptillians, The reptillians are the fallen angels the annuki they all were fallen from the heavens in the rebellion. And it is when Satan also fell, and sought Earth for destruction, Earth was Gods new world for our race... Anyway you and i are well aware that most if not nearly all alien abductions end up by the abductee saying that the aliens told him/her that he was the chosen one to lead the world when it reaches its end. Well the abductees love this (not all of them please note) and they seek to contact these demons again to get a better understanding. What they don't get is the aliens are reaching out for there Ego... JUST as Hitler in germany was able to fool the German people by reaching out to there Ego "You are the master race" "You are the chosen one" "You will be the rulers of the world" blah blah blah, and yet the people love and truly believe this, The devils happy knowing he got humans on his side when the end of time comes to fool the world.

Well iam going to write the rest tommorow - iam going to sleep soon, its 2:04 am here. Anyway i will stay online for a bit.

Oh yeah and trust me when iam finished, this is going to be a Huge read.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gods_Soldier

• McKenna

• albaby

• rapid7

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have always believed something to this affect. I'm a christian, but I also believe that God isn't a single devine entity. I believe that God is actually a civilization not on this earth.

In my opinion, Religion through the years is kind of like when you have a room full of people and you wisper something in one person's ear; then instruct everyone to pass the message around the room and when it gets back to you it's a totally different story.

Anyway, the "God" civilization chose a planet (at that time, infested with large reptiles). God didn't like the lizards, so it used it's might (military) to banish (kill) the Dinosaurs (OOPS! I mean reptiles). God then planted humans (made man in his own image) on earth and the rest is history.

The whole dispute between good (God) and evil (Devil), in my opinion, was basically a mutiny by some of the top leaders on planet "God". The mutiny failed and the traitors were banished to another planet (Hell). People from Hell hate us because we are "gods" children. They've done many things through history to influence our destruction. It's more fun (and challenging) to influence US to kill ourselves, rather than them physically showing up and slaughtering us.

I did not post this to irritate any religious people out there. Believe it, or not, I believe in God and I worship him. I just don't believe in the "organized" part of religion.

Disclamer: I used the words God, Devil, Hell and other terms as figurative terms. I did not intend for them to be the actual names of planets and races of people. I also have absolutely NO proof of any of this. These are just theories that I've had for many years. That's all.

but I also believe that God isn't a single devine entity.

Nice post, but i have to disagree on your view of God. To me he is a single devine entity, but i will explain this tommorow :)

Let me just take this time to tell people that please do NOT post anything stupid like users did on my last topics, if you have something smart or logical or if you want to dispute, then please do i don't mind. I respect all posts like this one. But don't make it like before were posts ended talking about "star treck" (or however you spell it). I am not an admn, nor am i trying to act like one but i see it just being rude when people post irrelevant rants.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

Nice post, but i have to disagree on your view of God. To me he is a single devine entity, but i will explain this tommorow :)

Not to burst your bubble, but you say you are a Christian. The complete basis of Christianity is the Holy Trinity. Three separate "beings". Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Aliens, i will make this a bit brief, aliens are fallen angels - read the Book of Enoch

Thats not proof.

as it explained that aliens DID exist.

Just as much as Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, hell, any scifi show today explain that...

Thats not proof.

Yes it is proof, however much of the bible and the books which belong in it (and arent) can be interpreted in many different ways.

for me the bible is the most misinterpreted & misunderstood, book in the world, not to mention edited and censored, like what was mentioned before so its difficult to believe everything i read from it.

I myself was raised in a christian environment, i declared jesus my savior when i was 8 or so. After attending church and a christian school until 10th grade I declared myself non christian at the age of 16. I simply realize i was not thinking on my own along with 90% of the rest of the world. I Refuse to blindly believe in something that is supposed to base weather you go to heaven or hell. I refuse to be told how to think by the government and the church.

I am glad that there are others in this world like me (LOL). Those who chose to open their eyes and see for themselves i salute you.

I do believe in god, i do not believe in the bible.

also common teaching during jesus' time was reincarnation and there are many refrences to this in the bible and in the books which were taken out of the bible. (just fyi) dont believe me? check for yourself...

i also thought it was interesting that you think aliens are fallen angels. who knows maybe their just angels? maybe both? there are versus regarding people

user posted image

thought this was really interesting this guys a linguist of ancient languages. and speaks of what he interpreted from the bible. goes along with what you said, kinda but much more descriptive. and i do believe that humans were genetically engineered, by aliens(or god before reading this) never had it summed up with versus to intermingle.

http://experts.about.com/q/UFOs-Aliens-213...information.htm

-Aliens, i will make this a bit brief, aliens are fallen angels - read the Book of Enoch

Going by Enoch all angels in the flesh would appear to be aliens, not just the fallen ones.

Also reference the biblical texts used. Angels seem to travel through the air while demons seem to walk on the ground.

I have always believed something to this affect. I'm a christian, but I also believe that God isn't a single devine entity. I believe that God is actually a civilization not on this earth.

Thy kingom come, they will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

That does seem to indicate a form of extraterrestrial government doesn't it?

Once there was no differentiation between God and the angels. They were all just God the group, the Elohim.

Perhaps the more we learn and can understand there will be additional differentiations made.

It might be possible that those who were perceived as being God could be another form of life that also love God and perceive God differently from ourselves then and today.

The lost bible?..........OOHHHHHHHHH you mean The Best Of Uncle John's Bath Room Reader

it's a good book you guys should read it some time ^_^

O and on my serious side how can people belive in christianty but not belive in greek mitholgy I find greek mytholgy more intresting PICTURE THIS in stead of going to church we would make sacrefices to the gods like killing sheep.(HMMMMM comparing boreing church KILLING SHEEP boreing church KILLING SHEEP) what would you rather do? :devil:

Edited by area 51

The lost bible?..........OOHHHHHHHHH you mean The Best Of Uncle John's Bath Room Reader

it's a good book you guys should read it some time ^_^

O and on my serious side how can people belive in christianty but not belive in greek mitholgy I find greek mytholgy more intresting PICTURE THIS in stead of going to church we would make sacrefices to the gods like killing sheep.(HMMMMM comparing boreing church KILLING SHEEP boreing church KILLING SHEEP) what would you rather do? :devil:

I would rather go to church :innocent: , why would I want to kill a sheep for?

Thats not proof.

Just as much as Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, hell, any scifi show today explain that...

the topic is from the lost bible

I would rather go to church :innocent: , why would I want to kill a sheep for?

PSSSSHHHHHHHH you dont want to p*** the gods off do you they well throw lighting bolts at you if u dont sacrifice sheep :rolleyes:

I see that this topic is again turning into childs talk, so i will only answer back to those who were serious.

Not to burst your bubble, but you say you are a Christian. The complete basis of Christianity is the Holy Trinity. Three separate "beings". Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

They are three seperate manifestations - all of them are the one true God in the end.

Thy kingom come, they will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

That does seem to indicate a form of extraterrestrial government doesn't it?

OR it means that, we should spread the word of God in the World.

And by reading the book of Enoch it talks about, those angels that were fallen, and those that are Gods personal army.

And Stellar iam well aware of your views of the Bible, to you it just nonsense - but this is the heart of my finding, i can see why you really try to oppose my ideas though.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

When do you think the end will be??

When God wants it to be, BUT i truly think its between now and 2009 we will know that were living in it, if nothing happens, i will gladly make a topic called the "Laugh at Gods_Soldier topic". But hey, God can call events to happen when he wants, and Jesus does tell us that the K.O.G will come like a thief in the night, remember he says the K.O.G - so its probable that when Satan has great contol of this world he will think that he can stand up against those in Heaven, yet the KOG comes at a time when Satan least expects it. and with the Power of heavens he crushes this evil.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

PART 2.

Lets go back when the Earth was just created, and the Heavens existed peacefully there was no such thing as sin, but there stood an angel constantly gaining support - why? Because he was very jealous of Jesus, Gods only son. He was very annoyed that God tells Jesus all the secrets of life. Lucifer wanted to know everything and yet he couldn’t, he shouted to other angels (note) reaching out to their ego’s “You will be the rulers of heaven and earth” “You will have knowledge of life and death” - but of course he lied to them - the first sin. He called up for a rebellion against those in heaven, and so the war started. Jesus called the remaining angels and easily defeated the opposing force. Lucifer apologized, begging for forgiveness… but that didn’t help him as the holy God knew his intentions of the future… he cast him down to Earth and made the angels that helped him look like the “Ugly and the damned” (Enoch).

So the now what is known as the Devil, was furious, he knew he has lost all respect in Heaven… he wanted to get back at God but he wasn’t going to announce himself as the devil, he was going to condition the people to believe false lies, commit sin and in turn worship him instead of God. From what was left of the aliens (fallen angels). He created this world that we know now, he created Satanism - he set down the church of Satan, he created a false Vatican - after Jesus did say “there will be many that come in my name, but not in my name”. But the devil made things too obvious to those who look for the truth, all you need is a keen eye to search for clues.

user posted image

This is the great George Washington statue.

user posted image

And this is just coincidence right? (Please meet Baphomet , Satanists idol )

Stay tuned for Part 3.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

what is your veiw on "the passion"?? what do you think of the devil in there ??

Not sure what you mean by "the passion", can you explain it please?

Not sure what you mean by "the passion", can you explain it please?

The passion of Christ :hmm: .....the movie that came out in 2004

Hmm never really thought about that, guess i should do some research - but i did find it wierd that they created Jesus in that way, those who have read the Bible know that there is not one description of him, NOT ONE. So he can be black or white or both (dont ask). Why is that important? i will explain it later, lets just say the Devil condtioned us to believe that he looks like this all these years, remember the pictures you see every were of him? he's white, long hair - you know what i mean, and i bet you any money that when the anti christ makes himself known - he will look like that. Satan smiles.

Edited by Gods_Soldier

Soldier do you believe Christ is here fighting the battle with satan..or the aliens?