Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of

preacherman76

Anybody that condone's the use of those images for target practice need's to re-valuate their moral's and value's (in my opinion)

I believe this to be a psychological test for employment.

If you dated a few of the same women I did you would find these targets acceptable and reasonable.

• Like 1

If you dated a few of the same women I did you would find these targets acceptable and reasonable.

:D Doesn't say much about your judgement.

Meh not really some women just have a knack for being able to fake it...... well at least when it comes to their sanity. :P

• Like 2

If this was the only thing coming from DHS it would still be sick. But combine this with the stacks of papers from them saying that we the people are the enemy, and this is going to bubble into a disaster. They have labled everyone, and I mean everyone a terrorist. It doesnt matter if you are left, right, center ect ect. You are a terrorist. You are a criminal.

If this was the only thing coming from DHS it would still be sick. But combine this with the stacks of papers from them saying that we the people are the enemy, and this is going to bubble into a disaster. They have labled everyone, and I mean everyone a terrorist. It doesnt matter if you are left, right, center ect ect. You are a terrorist. You are a criminal.

Can you show me an official document that does this? Not infowars please.

Can you show me an official document that does this? Not infowars please.

Yea, this is where it gets strange. I went through a few examples trying to find a good one, when I came across this training video for DHS. Using cash is now considered "weird" and probably means you are a terrorist and need to be reported.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lolnRc1_3Hk

This and countless other normal everday activity is now considered suspicious. Including wearing blue jeans, yawning, wearing a hoodie, and it just goes on and on.

Yea, this is where it gets strange. I went through a few examples trying to find a good one, when I came across this training video for DHS. Using cash is now considered "weird" and probably means you are a terrorist and need to be reported.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lolnRc1_3Hk[/media]

This and countless other normal everday activity is now considered suspicious. Including wearing blue jeans, yawning, wearing a hoodie, and it just goes on and on.

No no. I asked you to show me where they have labeled everyone a terrorist. That's the claim you made. This video doesn't show that.

No no. I asked you to show me where they have labeled everyone a terrorist. That's the claim you made. This video doesn't show that.

Do you know anyone who never uses cash? Even at a coffee shop (yes they got the memo too)? Ive given you more then enough to do a search. If you really cared you'd be doing just that.

preacherman... Could you put up confirmation of DHS buying these targets please? Infowars stated they couldn't confirm if they have or not. In your OP you say DHS requested, and this keeps coming up in the thread... But there does not appear to be information out there about the DHS doing this.

I can find LET making the targets and a confirmation of LEO request, but no DHS action.

Do you know anyone who never uses cash? Even at a coffee shop (yes they got the memo too)? Ive given you more then enough to do a search. If you really cared you'd be doing just that.

Firstly, it's supposed to be taken as a whole. If someone came up to me showing signs of insincerity, not having any ID to show and wanting to pay for something very expensive with a large sum of cash, yes, that's suspicious to me. Same thing with someone buying huge amounts of fertilizer and other bomb making materials.

Second of all, if someone shows these signs, they're not defined as a terrorist. No where in the video you showed does it say "This person is a terrorist if they pay cash".

The goal is to produce leads so that they can investigate them before they do anything harmful to the country. If terrorists have a certain MO that they follow (not having any valid ID, carrying around large sums of cash) then it makes sense for people falling into that MO to be considered "suspicious" by the organization tasks with tracking down terrorists.

Now, you may disagree with this, you may say that they're going too far and they shouldnt investigate people simply because of these reasons---but that doesn't mean that they're trying to define every single American as a terrorist so that they can enslave them.

Edited to add:

Basically, I'm arguing that your conclusion (the reason you claim they're doing this) is a massive exaggeration

Edited by Stellar

Again, they told COFFEE Shops to report people using cash.

Again, show me the source. My suspicion is that they told coffee shops more than just "report anyone who uses cash".

Again, show me the source. My suspicion is that they told coffee shops more than just "report anyone who uses cash".

I take it you would follow orders no matter the orders *SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
character attack

I take it you would follow orders no matter the orders *SNIP

You have no idea what I would do, nor do I give any indication of my actions through these posts. Your post is nothing but an attempt to bait me into an argument.

*SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
Let's not go there

It's pretty easy for everyone on the sidelines to be sitting on their high horse claiming a false sense of morality knowing that they'll never face the tough decision. It's quite another thing to be the person who's job it is to put their life on the line to try to protect the innocent, and have to possibly face these situations and make the decision to pull the trigger and save their own life or the life others, possibly even you.

• Like 1

You have no idea what I would do, nor do I give any indication of my actions through these posts. Your post is nothing but an attempt to bait me into an argument.

*SNIP*

*SNIP*

Do you have anything critical whatsoever to say about the DHS in light of this story, or is your goal to keep up the appearance of a Government-Excuse-man?

Edited by Lilly
removed the dead baby stuff

So let's suppose I'm a law enforcement officer, and I show up to a call involving a woman shooting at bystanders, as well as myself, and I'm not supposed to shoot her to save other people's lives?

By your convoluted logic, if someone was able to stop Lanza, they shouldn't have don't it be ause him shooting ppl does t automatically make him the bad guy.

My "goal" is to upkeep the position of sanity and rationality, something which you and many here lack.

Let me ask you this: if Lanza was a pregnant woman, and there was a cop around with the ability to stop her, what should the cop do?

Let me ask you this: if Lanza was a pregnant woman, and there was a cop around with the ability to stop her, what should the cop do?

The exact same thing a private citizen could have done, and should have done, if they had been armed in a gun free zone. It's amazing how fast shooting a gun becomes the solution to the problem when a government paycheck is on the scene. If only the principle didn't fall off the back of the truck with the badge. Which is an entirely different context to your statement above. Your statements above showed me that you shouldn't go near a firearm because I don't believe you have the judgment to use them responsibly.

It's pretty easy for everyone on the sidelines to be sitting on their high horse claiming a false sense of morality knowing that they'll never face the tough decision. It's quite another thing to be the person who's job it is to put their life on the line to try to protect the innocent, and have to possibly face these situations and make the decision to pull the trigger and save their own life or the life others, possibly even you.

This is the same thing i said when others were high fiving each other weeks back when the former sniper was murdered.If i were military i would watch every move everyone made because of others "opinions" about what i am given orders to do.If this was a story about law enforcement officers i could undertsand the be ready for anything situation.Has anyone confirmed the dhs made this order yet?I will give my opinion on that if confirmed.

Do not slander others with the implication that they would personally murder the innocent. Don't make this discussion personal.

? I do not believe i did that.Since you did not quote,you may have been talking to someone else.

? I do not believe i did that.Since you did not quote,you may have been talking to someone else.

I was, but the caution stands for everyone. When dealing with a 'hot button' issue it's never a good idea to make the discussion personal (imply that others would so something immoral or questionable). All this does is to inflame things.

• Like 1

I take it you would follow orders no matter the orders *SNIP*

That is what disturbs me. If we never have soldiers who doesn't question extremely unconstitutional and questionable orders, then what are we faced with? Soldiers, DHS, and Police who are willing to follow through orders no matter what, even if it is against their own family? Now that is scary implication on our hands.

Here is a little statement I written a long time ago.

"An accountable government is a true republic government, it doesn't demand your allegiance or your loyalty, but only your unyielding awareness to keep it accountable and incorruptible."

Edited by Uncle Sam