Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What's your current mood?

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#106    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Worried and in pain
I've had a headache at the base of my skull  for over a month now, one eye is blurred and  I can't afford to have either one investigated by a medical professional  and for the last couple days every time I close my eyes I see giant mushrooms. Never in my life have I ever considered myself a doomsayer or end of the world panicky  type of person but I am worried. and the headache isn't helping

#107    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

Restless, cranky, and in pain.

Started going back to the gym this weekend so my right hip (which was damaged in a car wreck nearly ten years ago) isn't feeling so great today. I'm tired of my job and want something new, so restless and cranky.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#108    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

You don't wanna know.

#109    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 08 April 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

You don't wanna know.

Well NOW I do!

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#110    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Sorry.  I had to fire someone today.

#111    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 08 April 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

Sorry.  I had to fire someone today.

:( Oh... sorry

Posted Image

#112    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Nil desperandum.

I can't believe an unsteady dustpan could cause so much turmoil for Kayla.Well it whacked her on the side of the head.This caused her to have bleeding gums and loose teeth.So me and my sister decided she had to be put under.However we decided to kill three birds with one stone.Because there was suspicious looking lumps on her left leg and right ear which could have been cancerous cysts.After the op even though her breath didn't stink anymore the removed cysts had to be sent off for further testing.The news is bad because the one on her leg was malignant.So I've checking to see if Turmeric,garlic and Vitamin C can encourage any cancerous growths not to re-emerge.The cancer could spread to her bones and cause severe ligament damage.We are fast running out of insurance cover for this.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#113    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,114 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

Kayla's condition is getting worse.Despite today being the brightest day I've seen in Wales,we couldn't go to any beaches.So we were holed up in our cottage.Still it wasn't a complete loss because we still managed to get some sun and chat with the chickens,a turkey and a goat.Which is why we're returning in September to an other cottage on the grounds with a better view.

However Ty has improved beyond all recognition.He's like a completely different dog with a new lease of life.That's down to this dog physio who managed to get full usage out of his legs and strengthen the muscles.So I feel really sorry that he didn't get a chance to strengthen then further at New Quay.Still whenever I get the chance I have a game of pool in the barn.

Oh and Swindon are on the blink of getting to the play-offs.Crewe Alexandra must have had their heads in the clouds last Tuesday.But it puts the Franchise in a catch 22 position.

Edited by G Donnelly, 19 April 2013 - 06:46 PM.

Up the Robins!

#114    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

Is hungry a mood?

#115    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

Precarious.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#116    _Only

_Only

• 6,778 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

View PostMidyin, on 23 April 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

Is hungry a mood?

No, not a mood.

I remember we used to have large family meetings in rehab once a week, where the 40 of us, and visiting families, would congregate in the large group room to have a couple hour long meeting/lesson/group thing. One of the weekly greeting exercises was to go around to every single person in the mass of people in the room, all introducing themselves by name, and giving two mood/emotions they were currently feeling at the moment. The group organizer would state right before this weekly ritual in a joking matter that "tired and hungry are not emotions", and should be left out when giving your two mood descriptions. But, each session, without fail, at least a few people would nevertheless use 'tired' or 'hungry' in their 'emotions'. It was hilarious.

I am now feeling 'somewhat contemplative' after recalling that funny memory, which coincidentally happened to be one of the mood describers I and a few others would commonly use in these sessions in humor, because a guru type who ran our weekly Tai Chi class would always start his sessions by asking us how we are, and then telling us how he was: always saying the same few describing words, ending with "and somewhat contemplative".

Memories.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#117    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

Tired can describe an emotion however  example "I'm so tired of  being unemployed.......  ( < it works for me this week )

#118    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

How does mood differ from emotion?  If I'm in an angry mood, does that differ from my experiencing the emotion of anger?

Is one's mood entirely determined by the particular chemicals in one's brain?  If so, how do these chemicals go about producing this effect.  I take my "happy pills" (Prozac) regularly and I don't get depressed, although I can still get sad if something sad happens.  What the hell is going on?

#119    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

• 12,996 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

meh <_< ................

#120    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,114 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Well things have improved since my last post.I now deal with trainers,trackie bottoms and hoodies at my workplace on a regular basis.But it's enough for me to be in line for the Gold Standard though that's neither here or there.Better get back to Facebook then before I say UFO's don't freakin exist....

Up the Robins!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users