Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#946    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 06 December 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

I can find no reference to that anywhere.

It's well known that the Inca took no credit for the megalithic structures when questioned by the Spaniards.  A cursory look at the two types of architecture on the video clip will tell you that they were not built by the same people.

In the year 1523, local American Indians told the Spaniards that those gigantic buildings where build in one night, long before the Incas. Another legend tels that these cities where lifted through the air by the sounding of trumpets.

Part of the site of Tiwanaku is known as Puma Punku, in the Bolivian Andes. The word "Puma Punku" is Aymaran and translates to “Door of the Cougar”. Here there are huge stone blocks (the heaviest block is weighing 440 tons) which where supposedly part of a huge ancient but architectural advanced construction.

http://talc.site88.net/mega.htm

Edited by zoser, 07 December 2012 - 07:10 PM.

Posted Image

#947    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Just catching up with the thread; every day there are another 10 or so pages on this thread.

Pictographs of ET like beings?

It really doesn't take long to find:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any of these look human to you?  I'll let you decide.  The ancient world is brimming with this kind of thing.  Extremely easy to find.

Et like images do not automatically make them ET's

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These too might be considered ET like beings yet they are only the product of the artists imagination.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#948    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 07 December 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Et like images do not automatically make them ET's

These too might be considered ET like beings yet they are only the product of the artists imagination.

Your argument doesn't prove that the statues were not ET.  I am in no way convinced that the ancients had the same habits as our modern culture when it came to art.

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 07 December 2012 - 07:24 PM.

Posted Image

#949    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,574 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

It's well known that the Inca took no credit for the megalithic structures when questioned by the Spaniards.  A cursory look at the two types of architecture on the video clip will tell you that they were not built by the same people.

In the year 1523, local American Indians told the Spaniards that those gigantic buildings where build in one night, long before the Incas. Another legend tels that these cities where lifted through the air by the sounding of trumpets.

Part of the site of Tiwanaku is known as Puma Punku, in the Bolivian Andes. The word "Puma Punku" is Aymaran and translates to “Door of the Cougar”. Here there are huge stone blocks (the heaviest block is weighing 440 tons) which where supposedly part of a huge ancient but architectural advanced construction.

http://talc.site88.net/mega.htm

Local Indians that had been conquered by the Incas would hardly be singing their praises and though their legend says they were not built by the Incas is there anything to support the legend?

I took a quick look at the site you linked to, specifically Coral Castle (possibly anti-gravity), Which is refuted by the photos of him using simple machines and that those same types were found in his workshop.  Hall of Records, Which is refuted by ground penetrating radar.  Alignment with the stars, Research into star positions disproves the Orion-Giza correlation.  It is not a site I would recommend for anyone interested in serious study about ancient megaliths.

The first is refuted by the phot

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#950    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 07 December 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

Local Indians that had been conquered by the Incas would hardly be singing their praises and though their legend says they were not built by the Incas is there anything to support the legend?

I took a quick look at the site you linked to, specifically Coral Castle (possibly anti-gravity), Which is refuted by the photos of him using simple machines and that those same types were found in his workshop.  Hall of Records, Which is refuted by ground penetrating radar.  Alignment with the stars, Research into star positions disproves the Orion-Giza correlation.  It is not a site I would recommend for anyone interested in serious study about ancient megaliths.

The first is refuted by the phot

I can find more references to it if you wish.  

Just another nail in the coffin for orthodox archaelogy.  

Here's yet another:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#951    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,626 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander.  QED

Try it.

Drill jig.  

Try it.

We've been over that too.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#952    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,574 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Your argument doesn't prove that the statues were not ET.  I am in no way convinced that the ancients had the same habits as our modern culture when it came to art.

Posted Image

Your argument doesn't prove that they were ET's.  Whether you wish to acknowledge it or not, art can be inspired from a various sources..Reality, dreams and imagination.  That holds true for any time period.

AA LOGIC

#953    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Your argument doesn't prove that they were ET's.  Whether you wish to acknowledge it or not, art can be inspired from a various sources..Reality, dreams and imagination.  That holds true for any time period.

Highly suspicious though is it not.  I'll wager there are a few thousand historians and archaeologists that wish to God someone would erase this evil artistic heresy.

The problem is yours not mine.  You keep refuting them and I'll keep finding them.  Simple.

View PostQuaentum, on 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

PS I don't dream of ET.  I bet they never did either.  Unless ET actually appeared how would they have known what to dream about? :alien:

Edited by zoser, 07 December 2012 - 07:43 PM.

Posted Image

#954    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Drill jig.  

Try it.

We've been over that too.

And they got that from where?  Wall Mart?

Posted Image

#955    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,574 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

I can find more references to it if you wish.  

Just another nail in the coffin for orthodox archaelogy.  

Here's yet another:

Posted Image

Please do supply references to sites other than the one you linked to  That one just shoots itself in the foot.

Nice pictograph.  Reminiscent of the more modern religious ones that show halos around Mary's head.  Could well be the representation of a spirit

AA LOGIC

#956    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 06:55 PM, said:

And that produces a perfectly circular copper pipe?  Perfect enough to produce holes in red granite?  Do you have evidence of these circa 2500bc?

:no:

http://books.google....l egypt&f=false

Pan to the bottom of page 113.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#957    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,245 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Then you will never ever prevent tool wander.  QED

Try it.

And he addressed that earlier too. If you were drilling a hole in wood, you'd make a pilot hole using an awl or a nail set. Likewise when you're hand sawing, you occasionally have to "start" the saw slowly to keep it on the line. Now what do you suppose they'd do in stone?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#958    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 07 December 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

http://books.google....l egypt&f=false

Pan to the bottom of page 113.

Watch this:  More evidence that the Inca did not build megalithic structures.

The evidence is everywhere:

Posted Image

#959    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,574 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

Highly suspicious though is it not.  I'll wager there are a few thousand historians and archaeologists that wish to God someone would erase this evil artistic heresy.

The problem is yours not mine.  You keep refuting them and I'll keep finding them.  Simple.

PS I don't dream of ET.  I bet they never did either.  Unless ET actually appeared how would they have known what to dream about? :alien:

Not suspicious in the least.  Since anyone can interpret what they see in any way they want, there is no evil artistic heresy,  How it's interpreted by us now is not an indicator of what the artist was trying to say then.

I don't have a problem since I can't refute what you have yet to prove are images of ET's.

If they didn't dream of ET it's because the thought never entered their mind and they never saw one.  They probably did have dreams of evil spirits and demons though.  Funny how some of that artwork does look like they might be spirits or demons isn't it.

AA LOGIC

#960    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 07 December 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

And he addressed that earlier too. If you were drilling a hole in wood, you'd make a pilot hole using an awl or a nail set. Likewise when you're hand sawing, you occasionally have to "start" the saw slowly to keep it on the line. Now what do you suppose they'd do in stone?

A nail set.  Out of what?  Another trip to Wall Mart?

Seriously you are forgetting that this was the age of copper and soft metals.  That is the achilles heal of your argument.  The argument cannot be won because of that.

Posted Image