Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Found weird writing on body under blacklight

rhynomill

Hey guys, I'm really new to forums and not sure if this is the right place for this but here it goes. A few years ago me and my friend had a black light and I shined it on the inside of my left arm and saw two letters "p and s"(or the number 5). Above the letters was a shape almost like a pyramid with a weird s shape at the top. I have video of it but I'm not sure how to put it on here. I've been searching for answers for a few years and thought this would be the place to find them. It happened on easter years ago and I'm just confused as h***. Thanks for any and all feedback.

Also if I ever find out how to add the video, the vid takes place after scrubbing my arm with hot soap and water for 25 minutes

Sounds like you were abducted by ultra-nationalist bunnies while you were asleep and marked for further research and study.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is tattoo ink that is only visible under a black light.. im not saying this is the case.. but from what I seen it appeared to be a bold uppercase "P" backwards so I call BS on this...

If it was some ancient writing on symbols maybe but not bold proper case P...

• Like 1

Yea I understand that but I've never come in contact with any tattoo ink. I'm just trying to figure out what it all is. This isn't a hoax and I wouldn't waste time on a forum to show this if I were faking it.

You could first see your doctor just in case it might be a skin condition.

Sharpies is most likely the cause, ever wrote on your arm,?

What were you doing with the black light, it's an unusual thing to just be messing around with? Maybe it's 'b', or a revered 'd'. Could you have been in contact with anything like Adidas clothing or or anything? Maybe some weird clothing ink or paint got stuck to you.

Edited by bulveye

He has one hanging on his wall so I used it to look around his room then that's when I noticed the stuff on my arm

Thanks for any and all feedback.

http://www.blacklightpens.com/

Debunked, prankster!

Edited by toast
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I already told you that I'm not trying to troll or prank, but to find an answer. I want to say thanks to the ones that helped but I'll just head to a different forum since everyone here just seem to accuse me of trying to pull one over

How did you know it was there in the first place? Oh yeah, you just happened to shine the blacklightpen on your arm and there it was? did you copy the idea from this?:

blacklightpen4-300x227.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea I made all the effort to do this a few years ago to finally upload it last night just to troll you. You have figured out my purpose in life lol. I also write backwards perfectly so I got that going for me..

• Like 3

Yea I made all the effort to do this a few years ago to finally upload it last night just to troll you.

Yeah, thats possible.

• Like 1

Yea I understand that but I've never come in contact with any tattoo ink. I'm just trying to figure out what it all is. This isn't a hoax and I wouldn't waste time on a forum to show this if I were faking it.

Buddy, you have no idea how many bored kids we get in here with way too much effort put into hoaxes and pranks. Plus its the middle of summer, so there are many of them trolling the internet at the moment. Take a look at our archives to see what I mean.

• Like 4

Oh I understand how people troll relentlessly so I'm not mad that people think that. I most likely leaned on something that transferred to my arm, I just found it weird that it was still there after scrubbing my arm with hot soap and water for a few days.

• Thanks 1

There could have been some transfer if you were carrying an item (a box, a pair of sneaks, a food bag) under your arm, pressed between upper arm and ribcage. It may have been an innocuous item and you, perhaps, forgot about it entirely?

Probably just something you wrote on your arm and forgot about.

Oh I understand how people troll relentlessly so I'm not mad that people think that. I most likely leaned on something that transferred to my arm, I just found it weird that it was still there after scrubbing my arm with hot soap and water for a few days.

The day you put up the OP, I kept finding (twice) small lines drawn in purple permanent marker on my palms and I had not touched one. I was going share that then, but was in a hurry.

Could it be some pattern you might've doodle scratched on your arm out of boredom, and forgot about it?

Do stick around this forum. It needs looking into as you sound sincere enough.

• Like 1

Ive thought about it all and also thought it could be the tee shirt so I wore it once the writing went away and I didnt get any more. The thing thats weird to me is the design above it. I still cant make it out but looks like some triangular design with an s or somethig at the top.

And for the record I didnt draw on my arm, im horrible at art lol

The symbol could be either an imprint of something, but if it's more than that, what does the triangle with "S" mean? I'm thinking of various shapes like the Pascal triangles. A triangle with an "S" inside is a Superman symbol. A triangle with a circle above it, or semi circle above it, is a type of elemental sign representing Earth. There is a letter "S" linking two small triangles in a Scientology symbol. A triangle of three folds is a triquetra. An eye within a triangle is known as the Eye of Horus.

pyra-eye.jpg

• Like 1

My god people, This is only two pages, READ THE ENTIRE THREAD.. He confessed it was an hoax.

This is why I am not a people person.

• Like 1