Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model:

al-amiyr

The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model

I have attached Fig.001.

There is nothing like it in the world. A complete Language Program designed according to the Qur'aan by ALLAAH (God) Himself. Bring something like it or find fault with it. The Qur'aan appears perfect from every angle. And you have seen nothing yet.

The Program that generates all the Arabic Root Verbs. Read the notes below.

lexmod1.png

There is a debate that has been raging between scholars of the Qur’aan, especially between Muslim and non-Muslim protagonists that goes something like this:

” The Qur’aan claims to be a revealed book in an unadulterated or pure Arabic language but in reality it contains many words that are of foreign origin.”

In other words if the claim contained in the Qur’aan is proven to be incorrect then it would be clear evidence that the Qur’aan is not a divine book that was supposedly revealed to Muhammad (S+) for the guidance of the whole of humanity for all time. Henceforward it could or should be discarded and regarded as nothing more than a literary curiosity.

I would like to present this argument here from a completely different angle which I will show to be the correct one. This presentation of The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model is important because its understanding is necessary for the further understanding of the other models of knowledge contained in the Qur’aan. They are among others The Qur'aan Cosmological Model and The Hidden Book that I am or will be discussing in other threads. Everything will be easy to understand; knowledge will be gained; and an appreciation will be shown to the magnificence of the beauty and design of the language in which the Qur’aan is manifested.

I will begin as follows by asking,

“Is there anybody out there who can give the answer to the following three questions?

1. What is the definition of Arabic?

2. What makes a word to be an Arabic word?

3. And what makes a word to be a non-Arabic word?”

The explanations:

Arabic is the name of a perfect language that has its origin in a program of mathematical knowledge brought into existence by ALLAAH - ELOHIYM - GOD. And that is the fundamental theorem of language.

If a word has its origin in that program then it is defined as Arabic. But if a word does not have its origin in that program then it is defined as non-Arabic. And that is the first corollary or immediate deduction from the fundamental theorem of language.

A word is not defined as Arabic because the person who first uttered it was an Arab. Nor is a word defined as non-Arabic because the person who first uttered it was a non-Arab. The definition of what an Arabic or a non-Arabic word is has nothing to do with nationality.

And that is the first strike of the sword of truth against a fallacy of a definition of the origin of the words of language.

A great many words of the great many languages calling themselves non-Arabic can be defined as absolutely Arabic even though first uttered from the mouth of one who was non-Arabic. But this knowledge is known only to those who will have knowledge of The Qur'aan Lexicographical and Etymological Models

And a great many words of the languages calling themselves Arabic can be defined as absolutely non-Arabic even though first uttered from the mouth of one who was Arabic. But again this knowledge is known only to those who will have knowledge of The Qur'aan Lexicographical and Etymological models.

What is the Qur’aan Lexicographical Model?

The Qur’aan Lexicographical Model is a program of the design, order, and structure of all the words of the Arabic language. Beginning from the layout and forms of the fundamental verbal root letters; their various types; their further extended verbal dimensions; and all their possible derived words visually presented as a model of about a thousand pages arranged vertically and horizontally.

The Arabic language consists of an alphabet of 28 letters plus one special letter called alif; 3 short vowels written above or below the consonantal letters, which can be extended into 3 long vowels using the 3 universal letters alif (a), waaw (w), and yaa’ (y); and two important diphthongs ay and aw. From here the entire structure of the language is build upon a well designed arrangement.

The fundamental verbal root letters

Roughly speaking the Arabic language is based on letters arranged in twos threes and fours with vowels in between and after. They are all verbs of the past tense.

Here is the complete list of examples of all the Arabic fundamental verbal root patters.

Verbs based on this pattern

Xaa Xa consonant- long vowel- consonant- short vowel

M—L- = MaaLa = he or it inclined, sloped, bowed

T—L- = TaaLa = he lengthened

S—B- = SaaBa = he hit (the target)

XaXXa consonant- short vowel- double consonant- short vowel

R-F- = RaFFa = he or it flashed or flared

T-R- = TaRRa = he sharpened (a pencil to a point)

L-B- = LaBBa = he abided (at a place)

XaXaa consonant- short vowel- consonant- long vowel

T-W-- = TaWaa = he rolled up

L-W-- = LaWaa = he curved, bent (something)

H-W-- = HaWaa = he or it fell down

XaXaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel

N-M-R- = NaMaRa = he numbered (numbers)

S-B-R- = SaBaRa = he was patient

K-M-L- KaMaLa = he or it was complete, whole, total

XaX:XaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel

S-L:S-L- = SalSaLa = he or it formed a chain reaction

Z-L:Z-L- = ZaLZaLa = it quaked (the earth)

N-M:N-M- NaMNaMa = it rippled (sand in the wind)

There you have it the complete verbal program upon which the entire Arabic language (99%+) is based and thus the Qur’aan and as we have already said wherein it is manifested.

And remember that this is only one Page of a Thousand Page Program called The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model.

To be continued inshaa allaah (if God had willed).

Edited by al-amiyr

Stop posting this nonsensical, pseudo-scientific BS.

You did not even read and examine and you pass judgement upon it. What is your problem. Ok! I see! Your picture says it all Head without Eyes and Head without Brains.

You did not even read and examine and you pass judgement upon it. What is your problem. Ok! I see! Your picture says it all Head without Eyes and Head without Brains.

I did read and examine, actually. I maintain my disposition.

I did read and examine, actually. I maintain my disposition.

I have shown that program to over a thousand persons already over a fifteen year period which include scholars of languages and they have all given it an excellent response. It fact you are the first person that made such an observation. It shows that I can no longer take you serious in whatever you have to say. Sorry for that.

I have shown that program to over a thousand persons already over a fifteen year period which include scholars of languages and they have all given it an excellent response. It fact you are the first person that made such an observation. It shows that I can no longer take you serious in whatever you have to say. Sorry for that.

And, I don't think many people who have looked at your threads take you very seriously, either... especially considering you attempted to argue that the Qu'ran explains singularity and universal expansion.

I glanced through it, though I by no means gave it a solid read, but the one thing that jars me about it is that it's basic principal is that god's real. As an atheist (agnostic on the weekends loljk) that's what stops me from really taking it seriously. Yes, the math may be solid, but I'll give a better opinion when I've had time to sit down and really analyze the math and all that jazz. For now, I'm putting it in the same pile as that Bible code stuff; people find what they want to find in old texts.

• Like 2

I glanced through it, though I by no means gave it a solid read, but the one thing that jars me about it is that it's basic principal is that god's real. As an atheist (agnostic on the weekends loljk) that's what stops me from really taking it seriously. Yes, the math may be solid, but I'll give a better opinion when I've had time to sit down and really analyze the math and all that jazz. For now, I'm putting it in the same pile as that Bible code stuff; people find what they want to find in old texts.

Hence my initial response to this thread. :tu:

Stop posting this nonsensical, pseudo-scientific BS.

Stop reading it ;)

Some of us are interested. When you close your mind to new things then you cannot possibly learn. Even if you do not agree at least you can understand where other people are comeing from... Sheesh get a grip why don't you AB

You are comeing to the same conclusion the rest of us have :D

You are comeing to the same conclusion the rest of us have :D

Actually -- unless one knows Arabic words, one can not test this program. That said, I'm fairly certain that when our Arab-speaking posters try out this computer program, I think they will agree that it does work. Let's wait and see. :tu:

Actually -- unless one knows Arabic words, one can not test this program. That said, I'm fairly certain that when our Arab-speaking posters try out this computer program, I think they will agree that it does work. Let's wait and see. :tu:

Fear not! It is the easiest thing to understand. You do not need to know a single Arabic word to understand how the Qur'aan Arabic Lexicographical Model Word Program works. What does the following mean X - 0 = X in mathematics? I am going to explain it and then you will see how amazing it is. It takes a few minutes to understand. After another post I will begin the explanations which are as simple as hearing it once only. I need the Qur'aan Lexicographical Model to apply the Qur'aan Cosmological Model algorithmic compression; Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F which is being discussed in another thread.

In other words if the claim contained in the Qur’aan is proven to be incorrect then it would be clear evidence that the Qur’aan is not a divine book that was supposedly revealed to Muhammad (S+) for the guidance of the whole of humanity for all time. Henceforward it could or should be discarded and regarded as nothing more than a literary curiosity.

Does the Qur’aan contain an account of the supposed world wide flood? If so, then it is not divine.

Does the Qur’aan contain an account of the supposed world wide flood? If so, then it is not divine.

Some believe that the flood mentioned in the Quran was only limited to a specific area, as opposed to a worldwide flood.

But don't take my word for it.

I think basically every religion to man, mentions a world wide flood.....Its is the same stories recycled and changed a tad for all of them...

Do't be mad at me for saying the truth.............

Continued from post #1

The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model (2)

Can you imagine this- that the language with the largest vocabulary in the world (including English though others say differently) can be reduced to a singular program of five simple verbal patterns that produces:

007 056 (seven thousand and fifty six ) of nine forms of bi-literal (of two letters) verbal roots of the past tense;

065 856 (sixty five thousand eight hundred and fifty six) of three forms of tri-literal (of three letters) verbal roots of the past tense;

614 656 (six hundred and fourteen thousand six hundred and fifty six) of one form of quadri-literal (of four letters) verbal roots of the past tense;

687 568 (six hundred and eighty seven thousand five hundred and sixty eight) in total verbal roots of the past tense.

Then the bi-literal and tri-literal verbal roots of the past tense extend into another fourteen further extensions and dimensions producing another 1093 680 (one million and ninety three thousand six hundred and eighty) verbs of various shades of determined and calculated meaning.

The bi-literal and tri-literal verbal roots of the past tense extend into four further extensions and dimensions producing another 2 458 624 (two million four hundred and fifty eight thousand six hundred and twenty four) verbs of various shades of determined and calculated meaning.

How is it possible that such a thing could have emerged or evolved from the mind of man (and/or woman).

The Qur'aan says that of all the languages ALLAAH himself designed he chose the Arabic language that he placed and preserved in the hearts and minds of the barbaric people of Arabia so that when the time is right His symbols would become perfectly explainable to the world. The Qur'aan states that no other language in the world completely fulfills that need; only Arabic.

Here is Fig. 002

The Dimensions of The Triliteral Verb Nr. 001

lexmod2.png

The above so far are but two parts of a thousand page program of the Arabic language that generates about a million books of the structure of the language. Does the language of the Qur'aan sound like a barbaric and uncivilized language. You have seen nothing yet.

To be continued inshaa allaah.

Edited by al-amiyr

Continued from post #1

The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model (2)

Can you imagine this- that the language with the largest vocabulary in the world (including English though others say differently) can be reduced to a singular program of five simple verbal patterns that produces:

007 056 (seven thousand and fifty six ) of nine forms of bi-literal (of two letters) verbal roots of the past tense;

065 856 (sixty five thousand eight hundred and fifty six) of three forms of tri-literal (of three letters) verbal roots of the past tense;

614 656 (six hundred and fourteen thousand six hundred and fifty six) of one form of quadri-literal (of four letters) verbal roots of the past tense;

687 568 (six hundred and eighty seven thousand five hundred and sixty eight) in total verbal roots of the past tense.

Then the bi-literal and tri-literal verbal roots of the past tense extend into another fourteen further extensions and dimensions producing another 1093 680 (one million and ninety three thousand six hundred and eighty) verbs of various shades of determined and calculated meaning.

The bi-literal and tri-literal verbal roots of the past tense extend into four further extensions and dimensions producing another 2 458 624 (two million four hundred and fifty eight thousand six hundred and twenty four) verbs of various shades of determined and calculated meaning.

How is it possible that such a thing could have emerged or evolved from the mind of man (and/or woman).

The Qur'aan says that of all the languages ALLAAH himself designed he chose the Arabic language that he placed and preserved in the hearts and minds of the barbaric people of Arabia so that when the time is right His symbols would become perfectly explainable to the world. The Qur'aan states that no other language in the world completely fulfills that need; only Arabic.

Here is Fig. 002

The Dimensions of The Triliteral Verb Nr. 001

lexmod2.png

The above so far are but two parts of a thousand page program of the Arabic language that generates about a million books of the structure of the language. Does the language of the Qur'aan sound like a barbaric and uncivilized language. You have seen nothing yet.

To be continued inshaa allaah.

Amyir, I don't have the slightest clue what these charts mean. I'm trying to understand but it's jibberish to me. To the non Arabic speaking world, you are going to have to approach this thing differently. I have to have a reason to try and understand this and commit time to it. I can smell your passion in your words, but we need something else. Toss us a bone. I saw the parallels in the scripture with modern cosmology, I'm not so dense to miss the connections, but you need to get us to understand In straight forward terms. these charts at the moment don't mean anything to us . We/I can't even decipher them or know what frame work they exist in. You might have to start at square 1 + 1 so that we even know what your charts represent. I'm sorry brother at this point I'm waiting for the smoking gun or punch line.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Amyir, I don't have the slightest clue what these charts mean. I'm trying to understand but it's jibberish to me. To the non Arabic speaking world, you are going to have to approach this thing differently. I have to have a reason to try and understand this and commit time to it. I can smell your passion in your words, but we need something else. Toss us a bone. I saw the parallels in the scripture with modern cosmology, I'm not so dense to miss the connections, but you need to get us to understand In straight forward terms. these charts at the moment don't mean anything to us . We/I can't even decipher them or know what frame work they exist in. You might have to start at square 1 + 1 so that we even know what your charts represent. I'm sorry brother at this point I'm waiting for the smoking gun or punch line.

That is no problem Seeker79. I promise you that you will understand those charts in just a few minutes explanation. I need at least two plus posters who can join in in this explanation so that others can also learn it easily. I can fit in with any of your time. May I ask if there are any posters who would like to volunteer. It will be interesting to know what the lady with the sharp arrows has to say.

That is no problem Seeker79. I promise you that you will understand those charts in just a few minutes explanation. I need at least two plus posters who can join in in this explanation so that others can also learn it easily. I can fit in with any of your time. May I ask if there are any posters who would like to volunteer. It will be interesting to know what the lady with the sharp arrows has to say.

Good choice... If she chimes in you have two. But of course you chose the two hardest to convince. But I expect you understood that.

Edited by Seeker79

dd.

Edited by al-amiyr

[-X-]

I

I

I

v

an

Important

Announcement.

Explanation begins today.

Do not miss out. It is as easy as hearing it once only. No hearing aids required. No flexing of muscles needed. Just the brain's attention.

<------------Early birds with quivers shall be replenished------------>

Late comers will be catered for.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, new comers board the boat and catch up on the following . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model

I have attached Fig.001.

There is nothing like it in the world. A complete Language Program designed according to the Qur'aan by ALLAAH (God) Himself. Bring something like it or find fault with it. The Qur'aan appears perfect from every angle. And you have seen nothing yet.

The Program that generates all the Arabic Root Verbs. Read the notes below.

lexmod1.png

There is a debate that has been raging between scholars of the Qur’aan, especially between Muslim and non-Muslim protagonists that goes something like this:

” The Qur’aan claims to be a revealed book in an unadulterated or pure Arabic language but in reality it contains many words that are of foreign origin.”

I would like to present this argument here from a completely different angle which I will show to be the correct one. This presentation of The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model is important because its understanding is necessary for the further understanding of the other models of knowledge contained in the Qur’aan. They are among others The Qur'aan Cosmological Model and The Hidden Book that I am or will be discussing in other threads. Everything will be easy to understand; knowledge will be gained; and an appreciation will be shown to the magnificence of the beauty and design of the language in which the Qur’aan is manifested.

I will begin as follows by asking,

“Is there anybody out there who can give the answer to the following three questions?

1. What is the definition of Arabic?

2. What makes a word to be an Arabic word?

3. And what makes a word to be a non-Arabic word?”

The explanations:

Arabic is the name of a perfect language that has its origin in a program of mathematical knowledge brought into existence by ALLAAH - ELOHIYM - GOD. And that is the fundamental theorem of language.

If a word has its origin in that program then it is defined as Arabic. But if a word does not have its origin in that program then it is defined as non-Arabic. And that is the first corollary or immediate deduction from the fundamental theorem of language.

A word is not defined as Arabic because the person who first uttered it was an Arab. Nor is a word defined as non-Arabic because the person who first uttered it was a non-Arab. The definition of what an Arabic or a non-Arabic word is has nothing to do with nationality.

And that is the first strike of the sword of truth against a fallacy of a definition of the origin of the words of language.

A great many words of the great many languages calling themselves non-Arabic can be defined as absolutely Arabic even though first uttered from the mouth of one who was non-Arabic. But this knowledge is known only to those who will have knowledge of The Qur'aan Lexicographical and Etymological Models

And a great many words of the languages calling themselves Arabic can be defined as absolutely non-Arabic even though first uttered from the mouth of one who was Arabic. But again this knowledge is known only to those who will have knowledge of The Qur'aan Lexicographical and Etymological models.

The Qur’aan Lexicographical Model is a program of the design, order, and structure of all the words of the Arabic language. Beginning from the layout and forms of the fundamental verbal root letters; their various types; their further extended verbal dimensions; and all their possible derived words visually presented as a model of about a thousand pages arranged vertically and horizontally.

The Arabic language consists of an alphabet of 28 letters plus one special letter called alif; 3 short vowels written above or below the consonantal letters, which can be extended into 3 long vowels using the 3 universal letters alif (a), waaw (w), and yaa’ (y); and two important diphthongs ay and aw. From here the entire structure of the language is build upon a well designed arrangement.

Roughly speaking the Arabic language is based on letters arranged in twos threes and fours with vowels in between and after. They are all verbs of the past tense.

Here is the complete list of examples of all the Arabic fundamental verbal root patters.

Xaa Xa consonant- long vowel- consonant- short vowel

M—L- = MaaLa = he or it inclined, sloped, bowed

T—L- = TaaLa = he lengthened

S—B- = SaaBa = he hit (the target)

XaXXa consonant- short vowel- double consonant- short vowel

R-F- = RaFFa = he or it flashed or flared

T-R- = TaRRa = he sharpened (a pencil to a point)

L-B- = LaBBa = he abided (at a place)

XaXaa consonant- short vowel- consonant- long vowel

T-W-- = TaWaa = he rolled up

L-W-- = LaWaa = he curved, bent (something)

H-W-- = HaWaa = he or it fell down

XaXaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel

N-M-R- = NaMaRa = he numbered (numbers)

S-B-R- = SaBaRa = he was patient

K-M-L- KaMaLa = he or it was complete, whole, total

XaX:XaXa consonant- short vowel- consonant- consonant- short vowel- consonant- short vowel

S-L:S-L- = SalSaLa = he or it formed a chain reaction

Z-L:Z-L- = ZaLZaLa = it quaked (the earth)

N-M:N-M- NaMNaMa = it rippled (sand in the wind)

There you have it the complete verbal program upon which the entire Arabic language (99%+) is based and thus the Qur’aan and as we have already said wherein it is manifested.

And remember that this is only one Page of a Thousand Page Program called The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model.

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

Fear not! It is the easiest thing to understand. You do not need to know a single Arabic word to understand how the Qur'aan Arabic Lexicographical Model Word Program works. What does the following mean X - 0 = X in mathematics? I am going to explain it and then you will see how amazing it is. It takes a few minutes to understand. After another post I will begin the explanations which are as simple as hearing it once only. I need the Qur'aan Lexicographical Model to apply the Qur'aan Cosmological Model algorithmic compression; Kh = T +R +F +2T +2R +2F which is being discussed in another thread.

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

Good choice... If she chimes in you have two. But of course you chose the two hardest to convince. But I expect you understood that.

Hi Seeker79

Mnemonix has volunteered his good services. Arrow directer is the default captain. Journey begins later.

Simple Explanation To Understand The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model Verb Program

It is as easy as looking at it once only

Remember that it was said in post #1

Then also the following program was given but it seemed difficult to understand because it was just meant to be glanced at. It seems all the Xs made complications.

Here is the program again for a quick observation.

lexmod1.png

Let us remove that which is not necessary to make the understanding easier and present the program less complicated.

lexmod1.1.png

Now you will see only the eXes (x) and the ays (a). Is that correct? Let us remove that section and make ready for analyses.

lexmod1.3.png

If I said to you replace all the eXes with the letter L and leave the ays then what will you read?

(1)- LaaLa (2)- LaLLa (3)- LaLaa (4)- LaLaLa (5)- LaL:LaLa . Let us have a look.

lexmod1.3L.png

If I replaced each X with its own value b s m l then what will I read? I will leave you with that one. You may give the answer in a post.

lexmod1.3bsml.png

Now those are the verbs of the past tense in the Arabic language. You need to know them because the program is going to be needed for the Qur'aan Cosmological Model discussed in another thread. If there is any thing you need to know post it or PM me.

Simple Explanation To Understand The Qur'aan Lexicographical Model Verb Program

It is as easy as looking at it once only

Remember that it was said in post #1

Then also the following program was given but it seemed difficult to understand because it was just meant to be glanced at. It seems all the Xs made complications.

Here is the program again for a quick observation.

lexmod1.png

Let us remove that which is not necessary to make the understanding easier and present the program less complicated.

lexmod1.1.png

Now you will see only the eXes (x) and the ays (a). Is that correct? Let us remove that section and make ready for analyses.

lexmod1.3.png

If I said to you replace all the eXes with the letter L and leave the ays then what will you read?

(1)- LaaLa (2)- LaLLa (3)- LaLaa (4)- LaLaLa (5)- LaL:LaLa . Let us have a look.

lexmod1.3L.png

If I replaced each X with its own value b s m l then what will I read? I will leave you with that one. You may give the answer in a post.

lexmod1.3bsml.png

Now those are the verbs of the past tense in the Arabic language. You need to know them because the program is going to be needed for the Qur'aan Cosmological Model discussed in another thread. If there is any thing you need to know post it or PM me.

Ok

Now where does bslm come from, why should we plugg that in. Forgive me if I'm being dense.

I'm not Arabic speaking so at the moment I'm takeing your word for it in structure. I'm starting to see how this language structure fits into your unfolding in the other thread. Frankly I'm excited if it you can make it work, but I need to know what every letter means, why it's there, why you have it. And it's not so clear to me yet. Granted I have seen your attempts at repeating yourself I understand this in a teachers capacity. But despite you thinking this is easy.., it's not. It might be the mediums fault, but I t might be other berries aswell.

I kind of know how you got the language structure. I kind of see how you got your equation in the other thread. I hope it bleeds through as well as you hint.

Ok

Now where does bslm come from, why should we plugg that in. Forgive me if I'm being dense.

I'm not Arabic speaking so at the moment I'm takeing your word for it in structure. I'm starting to see how this language structure fits into your unfolding in the other thread. Frankly I'm excited if it you can make it work, but I need to know what every letter means, why it's there, why you have it. And it's not so clear to me yet. Granted I have seen your attempts at repeating yourself I understand this in a teachers capacity. But despite you thinking this is easy.., it's not. It might be the mediums fault, but I t might be other berries aswell.

I kind of know how you got the language structure. I kind of see how you got your equation in the other thread. I hope it bleeds through as well as you hint.

Very good so far.

The letters b and s and m and l have only been made as an example; any letter of the alphabet could be substituted to produce the Arabic past tense verbal pattern. From these past tense verbal patterns the words are derived. If you wish to look up an Arabic word in an Arabic dictionary then you must look up the word under its pass tense verbal root. It does not work like that in English. E.g. if one wish to look up the word muslim in an English dictionary then one just have to look at the initial letter of the word and in this case the m and then make your search. In Arabic you have to look up the word and in this case muslim under its pass tense verbal root which is s-l-m or salama. The m added to the root is called a letter of increase and it turns the root into something and in this case from salama (he submitted (to God)) is derived muslim (one who submits (to God)) Do you see three root consonants s and l and m. If you convert all the consonantal letters back to eXes (X) then you will have XaXaXa . Do you see where it fits into The QLM Verb program. Let us have a look. Check No. 4 in the chart below.

lexmod1.3.png

All Arabic words are reduced to the above simple program based on perfect calculated roots which are all verbs ( action words like he wrote; he read; he listened;he studied; etc,) of the pass tense meaning.

You raised a number of points which I will respond to later.-------------> 0

Edited by al-amiyr

am wondering if it's possible what you trying to do omiyer

to generate arabic verbs by english based letters ?