Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#1111    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 February 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

I can't say why he or the right handed fat bin laden admited his responsibility because I do not know what was he responsible for exactly? Did he plan it?

Osama bin Laden admitted his responsibility because he was guilty.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1112    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 February 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

Osama bin Laden admitted his responsibility because he was guilty.
Sorry but if a grand jury wont indicte him because as the FBI says, there is no hard evidence, then I do not think that makes him guilty because it's your opinion.

And seeing as I should take it that innocent until proven guilty is a concept that is not afford to OBL cause you do not like him means he is guilty too. I do not like him but at least my grasp on critical thinking is not allowing me to pass judgement on someone who I think is a c word is guilty of something without it being proven iin a court of law or at least evidence shown of his guilt.

Edited by Stundie, 28 February 2013 - 12:17 AM.

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1113    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 February 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

Sorry but if a grand jury wont indicte him because as the FBI says, there is no hard evidence, then I do not think that makes him guilty because it's your opinion.

And seeing as I should take it that innocent until proven guilty is a concept that is not afford to OBL cause you do not like him means he is guilty too. I do not like him but at least my grasp on critical thinking is not allowing me to pass judgement on someone who I think is a c word is guilty of something without it being proven iin a court of law or at least evidence shown of his guilt.

Let's take another look since it seems you missed it.

The Taliban Warned us about the coming 9/11 attacks

In late July 2001, Afghanistan’s Taliban Foreign Minister Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil learned that Osama bin Laden was planning a “huge attack” on targets inside America. The attack was imminent, and would kill thousands, he learned from the leader of the rebel Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was closely allied with al-Qaeda at the time.

Muttawakil sent an emissary to pass this information on to the US Consul General, and another US official. Sources confirmed that this message was received. [Independent, 9/7/02, Reuters, 9/7/02]

Question is: why are you protecting Osama bin Laden?

Edited by skyeagle409, 28 February 2013 - 12:23 AM.

#1114    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 February 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Let's take another look since it seems you missed it.
I didn't miss anything....lol It says he was planning attacks.

Do you know the difference between "I planned to attack someone" and "I attacked someone" in that wanting to attack someone is not the same as actually attacking someone.

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 February 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Question is: why are you protecting Osama bin Laden?
Why would I protect bin laden? He's dead for a start? Buried at sea apparently, so I have no idea how to protect him, unless you think I'm protecting Bin Laden in a similar way to Weekend at Bernie's in some pitch at a new panto? Then I have no idea what you are talking abou protecting him.

#1115    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

In late July 2001, Afghanistan’s Taliban Foreign Minister Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil learned that Osama bin Laden was planning a “huge attack” on targets inside America. The attack was imminent, and would kill thousands, he learned from the leader of the rebel Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was closely allied with al-Qaeda at the time.

Muttawakil sent an emissary to pass this information on to the US Consul General, and another US official. Sources confirmed that this message was received. [Independent, 9/7/02, Reuters, 9/7/02] Isn't that what you call hearsay....:)

#1116    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 February 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

I didn't miss anything....lol It says he was planning attacks.

And He, was none other than Osama bin Laden, which the article says, was planning the attacks on America. It is evident that you will go out of your way to protect the world's former number one terrorist, and do so without evidence to support your case.

#1117    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 February 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

Muttawakil sent an emissary to pass this information on to the US Consul General, and another US official. Sources confirmed that this message was received. [Independent, 9/7/02, Reuters, 9/7/02] Isn't that what you call hearsay.... :)

Facts, all facts, and confirmed! :yes:

#1118    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 February 2013 - 12:56 AM, said:

Facts, all facts, and confirmed! :yes:
So back to the 3 questions you dodged?? lol
  • Why did he deny it at first?
  • Why do you think the FBI have no hard evidence of his involvement even after his admitted responsibility?
  • And what are your opinions on the timing of is supposed admission in reflection to the presidentials in 2004 which boosted Bush popularity as the goldstein bogeyman appeared on video confessing all sorts apparently?

#1119    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 February 2013 - 12:55 AM, said:

And He, was none other than Osama bin Laden, which the article says, was planning the attacks on America.
Again, back to the question you dodge....Do you know the difference between planning an attack and actually attacking?

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 February 2013 - 12:55 AM, said:

It is evident that you will go out of your way to protect the world's former number one terrorist, and do so without evidence to support your case.
And give me a good reason why I am protecting OBL? lol Or how am I going out of my way to protect a dead man?

This debunking street mime is shockingly poor. ,What next are you going to perform the "You're a terrorist sympathiser!" mime move next?? lol

#1120    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:39 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 February 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

So back to the 3 questions you dodged?? lol
  • Why did he deny it at first?
  • Why do you think the FBI have no hard evidence of his involvement even after his admitted responsibility?
  • And what are your opinions on the timing of is supposed admission in reflection to the presidentials in 2004 which boosted Bush popularity as the goldstein bogeyman appeared on video confessing all sorts apparently?

First of all, after his initial denial, he changed course in mid-stream and later admitted that he was responsible for the 911 attacks, which was evident by the fact that international sources have also confirmed that Osama bin Laden and his organization were responsible. As far as the FBI, ask them today if Osama bin Laden was responsible for the 911 attacks. Remember, the CIA and the FBI later admitted they made mistakes in regards to the 911 attacks.

The timing has nothing to do with President Bush since other sources confirmed the guilt of OBL as well.

Edited by skyeagle409, 28 February 2013 - 01:49 AM.

#1121    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 February 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

Again, back to the question you dodge....Do you know the difference between planning an attack and actually attacking?

Yes! And now, two questions for you.

1. Did they say that Osama bin Laden planned the attacks?

2. Did Osama bin Laden later admitted his responsibility for the 911 attacks?

And give me a good reason why I am protecting OBL? lol Or how am I going out of my way to protect a dead man?

1. Are you claiming that Osama bin Laden was not responsible despite the fact he has already admitted his responsibility?

2, Are you claiming that Osama bin Laden was not responsible for the 911 attacks despite documents released under the FOIA?

Edited by skyeagle409, 28 February 2013 - 01:49 AM.

#1122    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 February 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

First of all, after his initial denial, he changed course in mid-stream and later admitted that he was responsible for the 911 attacks, which was evident by the fact that international sources also confirmed that Osama bin Laden and his organization were responsible. As far as the FBI, ask them today if Osama bin Laden was responsible for the 911 attacks. Remember, the CIA and the FBI later admitted they made mistakes in regards to the 911 attacks.

The timing has nothing to do with President Bush since other sources confirmed the guilt of OBL as well.
Why did he change his course mid stream? What was he responsible for?  What was the evidence of his involvement from US or international sources? Why did Bush's gain an advantage over Kerry after the video was released?

Remember the 9/11 commissions also admitted mistakes and that they were set up to fail.

#1123    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 February 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

Why did he change his course mid stream?

Apparently, you aren't paying any attention to details.

#1124    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 February 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

Apparently, you aren't paying any attention to details.
I obviously wasn't and that is why I am asking, why  did he change his mind mid stream, why didn't he just admit it from the start considering he declared war already?

#1125    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 February 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

I obviously wasn't and that is why I am asking, why  did he change his mind mid stream, why didn't he just admit it from the start considering he declared war already?

For the record for all to see, are you denying that Osama bin Laden admitted that he was responsible for the 911 attacks?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users