Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] UFO picture taken in Seattle

OverSword

ufo+seattle+3.JPG

This picture appears to have been taken a block or two from my office. There are several comments on the sight from people who seem quite sure it the top of a lamp post and the post is blurred out by glare. I may walk down at lunch, see if I can determine exactly where the picture was taken and see if there is any lampost that can explain this The only reason I'm questioning this being a lamp post or not is because there are kind of gothic looking poles with signs and the extensions like that one appears to have downtown that are used to hang big potted plants from in the spring and summer.

http://beforeitsnews...ng-2440542.html

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

ufo+seattle+3.JPG

This picture appears to have been taken a block or two from my office. There are several comments on the sight from people who seem quite sure it the top of a lamp post and the post is blurred out by glare. I may walk down at lunch, see if I can determine exactly where the picture was taken and see if there is any lampost that can explain this The only reason I'm questioning this being a lamp post or not is because there are kind of gothic looking poles with signs and the extensions like that one appears to have downtown that are used to hang big potted plants from in the spring and summer.

Can you give me the address or the closest cross streets?

Nibs

Never mind. Found the building. I'd say that it is a street light. I went to street view on Google Maps.

Nibs

• Like 1

Watch the youtube clip in the link at 50 seconds.

The shape and "tail" or "fin" is similar tot he other lamp post. So I think it is a lamp post.

• Like 1

Yep, I did the same thing and you're correct. Thanks for the idea nibs. Yet another UFO become an IFO (even though it's not flying)

Edited by OverSword

Yep, I did the same thing and you're correct. Thanks for the idea nibs.

:) No problem.

I would have posted a screen shot but I'm not sure how to post it here.

Nibs

I'd love to spend a day with this guy photographing interesting buildings,just look at this one in the photo WOW!!! What a day that would be,anyone have his number?

I would say it's just a street light too. Look like the base is to the right of it, with the arm being blocked out by glare as it goes above the building.

ufo+seattle+3.JPG

A photo I found by searching Seattle street light:

light1.jpg

Except without that thing mounted on the arm behind the light.

• Like 1

What am I missing here? That doesnt look like any street light I ever saw.

• Like 2

that looks cool and interesting!!!UFOs...UFOs...UFOs lol check this out it does look like a UFO!because UFO ships come in many different shapes and sizes honestly.anyway i hope they are looking into that soon and now and then release the facts and results in whatever they get afterwards with the public and the american people andywau this goes to the UFO research organizations please be honest with the public and people overall.don't be like the government and government related agencies.don't be afraid of the government or these men in black.

haha.... can't believe the person posted it without even looking at what it could be! There we have a nice big lampost to the right of it and no obvious lamp or purpose to this feature in a street..... then further we down the street the exact same lampost WITH a lamp, identical to the UFO but in miniture, but connected to the lampost with a curved neck.... which when overlayed over the ufo/lampost fits perfectly! What bamboozles me is not the UFO but the lack of common sense the human race can have in the year of 2013!

Oh, you guys are saying he rigged the pic to make a lamp post look like its hovering. Gottcha.

Oh, you guys are saying he rigged the pic to make a lamp post look like its hovering. Gottcha.

Well, either he rigged it or was too stupid to realise the blatantly obvious...

haha.... can't believe the person posted it without even looking at what it could be! There we have a nice big lampost to the right of it and no obvious lamp or purpose to this feature in a street..... then further we down the street the exact same lampost WITH a lamp, identical to the UFO but in miniture, but connected to the lampost with a curved neck.... which when overlayed over the ufo/lampost fits perfectly! What bamboozles me is not the UFO but the lack of common sense the human race can have in the year of 2013!

Well, either he rigged it or was too stupid to realise the blatantly obvious...

Neither of these posts are inviting to new people......Wow

My posting, and visiting to the site have been drooping, either not interested anymore, or it is redundent, or replies like this.....

• Like 4

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=71HXa8QiRTg[/media]

Mufon Report: On Dec. 30 2012 I was downtown killing time before meeting friends for a weekend of bringing in the new year, so I decided to take some photos of buildings and places around downtown Seattle which I found to be interesting.

It was an uneventful morning and I got several great photos of the area. Several days later I was reviewing my photos when I noticed this object apparently hovering above a building in one of them. I zoomed in on it and quickly realized the object does not look like an airplane or a helicopter.

Edited by Still Waters
Shortened amount of copied text

The video is from the "Alien Disclosure Project". Surprise, surprise.

<snip, nm, I was mistaken>

Edited by Archimedes

I thought the newer model alien space crafts were all triangles these days anyway. Unless of course this an alien with a penchant for restoring "classic" space ships. I especially like how you can visualize the lamp post arm and how it is simply painted out. I did the street view thing and couldn't get an exact view but enough to know this is just silly.