Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Doing study on unidentified winged phenomena

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    outsider39

outsider39

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

I am looking for scientists who would like to become involved in a study of unidentified winged phenomena.I have noticed that in certain locations these are often captured on video. They can be seen on video 24 hours a day,seven days a week in some places.This makes it easy to do a controlled study of them.If you are a scientist or know of any scientists who would like to participate in the study,then please respond to this post.If paranormal investigators are ever to be taken seriously,they must get respected people in the scientific community to become part of their investigations.I personally think that none of the evidence presented on any of the paranormal shows has convinced any sceptic or non-believer to believe that paranormal beings actually exist.

#2    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

good luck with that

#3    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

View Postoutsider39, on 07 December 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

I have noticed that in certain locations these are often captured on video. They can be seen on video 24 hours a day,seven days a week in some places.

:w00t: Where are these locations? Can you point us in the direction of the videos? Thanks.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 2,953 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 07 December 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

:w00t: Where are these locations? Can you point us in the direction of the videos? Thanks.

That's what I'd like to know. Ahh... :innocent:

#5    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

I am looking for scientists who would like to become involved in a study of unidentified winged phenomena.I have noticed that in certain locations these are often captured on video. They can be seen on video 24 hours a day,seven days a week in some places.This makes it easy to do a controlled study of them.If you are a scientist or know of any scientists who would like to participate in the study,then please respond to this post.If paranormal investigators are ever to be taken seriously,they must get respected people in the scientific community to become part of their investigations.I personally think that none of the evidence presented on any of the paranormal shows has convinced any sceptic or non-believer to believe that paranormal beings actually exist.

You might be better contacting the paranormal groups in your town/city

#6    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,088 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

They can be seen on video 24 hours a day,seven days a week in some places.
In some places, they appear on video 100% of the time?

I'd love to see some evidence for that.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#7    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

If this turns out to be Rods again....

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#8    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 10 December 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

If this turns out to be Rods again....

I'll get the baseball bats...

#9    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

I believe they're called birds and bats .....they're all over the damn place ,pesky blighters .

Miss me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users