Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Funi's theory

Funi

This is my theory, which is absolutely mine!!!

We are a hybrid between alien species and primates. That's why we can't understand the nature and we destroy our planet.

Also, which is a bit more fantastic...the aliens killed the dinos with a meteorite just to make people evolve faster and without any obstacles.

Let me see what do you think of my theory and myself.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funi

• Yelekiah

• Wingman

• draconic chronicler

It's seems that soooooo many people hate me.

C'mon guys! Who thinks it's a good theory and who doesn't. We can develop it!

How is this your theory??

I've heard this before so many times.

Show no envy :) Does the one you've heard exclude evolution? Does the one you've heard include the dinosaur extinction ? :tu: Funi's theory it is!

Show no envy :) Does the one you've heard exclude evolution? Does the one you've heard include the dinosaur extinction ? :tu: Funi's theory it is!

I'm hardly envious given that a theory would have to have scientific basis and show data. There are so many versions of this, and yes, several "theories" (if you should even call them that) include the extinction of dinosaurs by alien scientists, exclude evolution, etc. The list goes on and on.

I'm not saying you're incorrect, I'm just saying that this is hardly original.

Edited by Yelekiah

You just hate me :w00t: I just wanted to see how many of you support me. I don't want to know how many of you oppose my infinite mind :)

I don't hate you, just don't say it's your theory. And believe me, quite a few will support you, but not your "infinite mind" given that this idea doesn't stem from it.

I don't hate you, just don't say it's your theory. And believe me, quite a few will support you, but not your "infinite mind" given that this idea doesn't stem from it.

Do you support it or not? That's the point of the topic.

I like your idea, however, I'd like you to post some links, or some form of evidence. Especially about the aliens killing dinosaurs with a meteorite. After that, you'll have my full support. Don't let me stop you, I like your thinking actually.

I have to say it is ridiculous, because these same "aliens" would have had the technology to divert a meteor to kill the dinos, then waited 60 odd million years for humans to evolve? How could they have still known there wouldn't be serious mammalian predators to wipe out humans as easily as the dinosaurs could have. A super advanced space traveling civilization could have gentically, or biologically destroyed the dinosaurs with their advanced technology without the risk of destroying all life on earth with a cataclysmic meteor impact. Or for that matter, they could have behavior-modified the the dangerous dinos to actually serve rather than harm the human race. A civilzation capable of flying here would have unimaginable technology making the idea of sending a meteor that could have possibly wiped all life off earth totally unbelievable. And what was the whole point? Create a lifeform that is destroying the planet? Why? Any intelligent alien would be happier to visit a pristine "dinosaur planet" than this garbage heap mankind has created.

This is hardly a new idea but often "God" diverts the meteor in these scenarios instead of "the aliens".

Edited by draconic chronicler

So we cross out "meteorite" so the story goes : "The aliens killed the dinos to make people evolve faster and without any obstacles."

See what I'm talking about? We're developing the theory! :tu: Good job draconic!

Edited by Funi

LMAO!

So, in your "theory" what did the aliens kill the dinosaurs with?

Some chemicals, some weapons, something. I expect you guys to give ideas.

Show no envy???

I'm sure many can come up with a much more brilliant theory. Now onto the missing link...Why can't we find it? Why are there "imperfections" in our DNA...Does this suggest that we have been altered by a more advanced alien species?

Until we find the missing link, perhaps we'll never truly know.

^There I hoped that helped. But the "theory" is still weak...

Now, do you believe the aliens made the dinosaurs or do you believe they were here before the aliens supposedly came to earth?

They were here I suppose. And the aliens came and "civilised" the Earth. Or maybe the dinos were a previous scientific experiment. Who knows...

We are a hybrid between alien species and primates. That's why we can't understand the nature and we destroy our planet.

Also, which is a bit more fantastic...the aliens killed the dinos with a meteorite just to make people evolve faster and without any obstacles.

I hate you! :lol:

The hybrid between aliens and primates is to far fetched for me. We do share 98% of our genes with monkeys so only 2% is alien or just mutation?

and the nature thing is kind of stupid can you define nature i don't think nobody can and we are a part of nature so how are we destroying it when were acting according to our nature. :D

the meteorite that caused chicxulub or the probable meteorite that hit the atlantic ocean and made the trench in the middle of the atlantic could have killed the dinos, but I think it could have been plague .

Some chemicals, some weapons, something. I expect you guys to give ideas.

LOOL! The 'Death Star', It was a long, long time ago........in a galaxy far far away....

this theory is totally riduculous and insane...thats all Im gonna say...

its too farfetched

Okay Funi, another reason a "controlled by higher intelligence" extinction makes absolutely no sense is that perfectly harmless, tiny dinosuars were killed, yet crocodiles were not harmed, and these are just as dangerous to humans as dinosaurs. In fact, with the dinos gone, one kind of croc evolved into a kind of allosaurus like creature that ran on its hind legs and chased down mammals, undoubtedly including the percursor primates to the Human race. They ultimately died out as mammalian predators became more developed, but they were still succesful longer than we humans have ever been.

All of this, and the already aformentioned fact that there is no evidence at all for "alien dna" since virtually all of ours is identical to chimps suggests there is no hope for your theory, except maybe as the plot for a Saturday morning cartoon as this audience is less discerning in areas such as logic and science.

wouldn't this be better off in the 'jokes' section?

Oh, Funi? No. Just...no. :no:

Didn't you know that hybrids are sterile? Meaning that they can't produce offsprings...

If the human race were indeed a hybrid race between alien and primate, then every human that has ever been born wasn't concieved by a human, but rather from either an alien or an ape.

But since I have seen plenty of pregnant humans, that blows this theory out of the water.