Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do u believe dreams are a sign?

Satwinder Virdee

heya. just curious to know if any of you people believe in dreams giving you signs something is gonna happen to u in reality and then it happening? or maybe foreseeing the future for a split second? i had a few dreams of a tornado coming to birmingham in england and it actually happened, but this dream was a month before it happened. then 3 other large tornado's hit other areas of the UK and scotland, and i had dreams of them happening but again this was a month before it each one hit. i've had other dreams too and they have had signs in them which were related to something that was going to happen and this has been a few times.

so have any of you had dreams that have foretold something or had some sort of sign? even in seeing a relative who has passed away in one of ur dreams?? and if u dont believe in this then what is the reason? jus curious really. thanks!

Edited by Satwinder Virdee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Satwinder Virdee

• Caana

• Desty

• carini

heya. just curious to know if any of you people believe in dreams giving you signs something is gonna happen to u in reality and then it happening? or maybe foreseeing the future for a split second? i had a few dreams of a tornado coming to birmingham in england and it actually happened, but this dream was a month before it happened. then 3 other large tornado's hit other areas of the UK and scotland, and i had dreams of them happening but again this was a month before it each one hit. i've had other dreams too and they have had signs in them which were related to something that was going to happen and this has been a few times.

so have any of you had dreams that have foretold something or had some sort of sign? even in seeing a relative who has passed away in one of ur dreams?? and if u dont believe in this then what is the reason? jus curious really. thanks!

After the year I just had, hell yes, dreams are a sign. Someone that's been dead for a long time reached out to me in a dream and asked me for help. It took me a while to find out their identity but one day I did. Definitely the strangest experience I've ever had.

In the bible dreams was often messages from God like when the King of Babalon had a dream that showed the major kingdoms of man to come on the earth .

or other cases like in egypt when they seen famine comeing through joseph reading dreams .

My mother years ago had a Dream that showed her brother getting killed in a car accident (she was very close to this brother) My father was one of the first at the accident sceen when it came true a month or so later . When he went home to break the news to my Mother she already Knew what he was to tell her .

Why ? I suspect sometimes people have to be showed in advance so they can make it through things that would hit them very hard . By haveing it in your mind maybe it gives you more chance of survival if you are ment to survive for some reason that you may not even know .

I think this kind of thing happens often .

But i do suspect evil spirits can through out dreams too so maybe all dreams can't be trusted . I don't think evil spirits can tell the future Like God can so usally one that really happens must be from above . or its easily predicted from above somewhere else .

Yes, I believe dreams can be a sign. I often dream about things that happen to me in the future. A dream I had years ago recently just played out.

All the time. I've had so many premonitory dreams I've stopped countng them or keeping notes. Great stuff this spiritual time travel I tell ya.

All the time. I've had so many premonitory dreams I've stopped countng them or keeping notes. Great stuff this spiritual time travel I tell ya.

Yet I bet your premonitory dreams come true don't they? For all those who have seen the future no one has cared to change it.

Hello

I never had a dream that fold told the future. But I have wonderful dreams, I study dreams. I have some dreams where I wonder if it is a glimspe at a past life. But my problem is, I have a grand imagintion and I loved spiritual stuff, past lives, ghost and the other side, I have a deep passion for this stuff. So my problem is (I really only want the truth and not what I want to be true) how do I know the difference between Truth and my own deep passions? But to answer your question, yes I believe dreams can be a sign but not everything is. I tend to believe if you do get a sign it is a more personal sign. Simple as telling you there is more to life than what meets the eye.

Yes, I believe dreams can be a sign. I often dream about things that happen to me in the future. A dream I had years ago recently just played out.

cool, if u dont mind me asking, what dream was this?? im trying to figure out why people dreams things and they happen, i mean maybe it is an unanswered question and only for us to figure out by ourselves. a while ago, my late favourite uncle had died of cancer, and i had a dream of him the night he died. i always feel that we dream about people we care about and things which mean a lot ot us. am i wrong?? or does anyone have a different opinion?

Hello

I never had a dream that fold told the future. But I have wonderful dreams, I study dreams. I have some dreams where I wonder if it is a glimspe at a past life. But my problem is, I have a grand imagintion and I loved spiritual stuff, past lives, ghost and the other side, I have a deep passion for this stuff. So my problem is (I really only want the truth and not what I want to be true) how do I know the difference between Truth and my own deep passions? But to answer your question, yes I believe dreams can be a sign but not everything is. I tend to believe if you do get a sign it is a more personal sign. Simple as telling you there is more to life than what meets the eye.

i can totaly relate to you, i love all the spiritual stuff, and magick, and dreams and all sorts of things. so i can totally relate to u on that one. but i guess u'l only know what is the truth if you feel it is deep down. confusion can get in the way of things. but if u have a lot of passion (as i do myself) then you are absolutely right, there is more to life than meets the eye.

I had a dream which warned me of my daughter's autism before she was born

I had a dream warning me of my mother's cancer

My brother's car accident

Rape of my best friend

and so many more

but they don't come to me in literal sense. For example, with the one warning me about my mother, it was her butchered to death lying in a tub... referring to the emergency double mastectomy(?) that was performed the next morning, I was unaware -- To have her call me the next morning telling me about the preceedure ... It's as though the so called dreams prepare me for the ordeal about to take place. They are always in the same time sequence (one or two days).

I do believe dreams can be a sign of the future or going back in time. I don't think I;ve ever had a dream come true. I'm sure if it did it'll come to me after I click "Post".

In regards to the poster and the one who said why has no one bothered to change time. The only one's who can change time and the history of it, are the one's who designed it. And they are bad, because they could'nt do it without imprisoning the mind of a real human. They are not creators, they are destroyers.

And helpless without useing others.

Why do you all call them dreams?

Why do you all call them dreams?

because in this world that is what we know them as.

I think dreams are just a production movie made by our sub-consience.Depends how are life is going ,and what is on our mind at the time.Personally , if my dreams were showing future things ,my wife would not be a happy camper at all....She is not one for sharing :)

Edited by rob lester

i used to think the same and have been told that by many people that it's only because there are some things on our mind or the fact that something is stressing me out. but i do respect ur view :)

Good point.

at the end of the day no one who doesnt look deeper into this kind of stuff will only class it as a dream other than some sense of reality

We spend thousands of dollars for programming for our conscious minds but mostly blow off and ignore the process of our subconscious.

We are still very primitive in that aspect.

I haven't had a dream that has come true... yet. :no: I believe that they all mean something, but so far mainly that it is what our subconscious is thinking of, mainly because i have had no other proof. I have often looked my dreams up in the 'dream dictionary' etc, but as of yet it has meant nothing. I will waint and see what happens when i sleep tonight.....

at the end of the day no one who doesnt look deeper into this kind of stuff will only class it as a dream other than some sense of reality

It's one of those layers i've mentioned before.

We spend thousands of dollars for programming for our conscious minds but mostly blow off and ignore the process of our subconscious.

We are still very primitive in that aspect.

If you could access that subconcious, no one would have to spend all that money. And yes, this place is primitive.

I haven't had a dream that has come true... yet. :no: I believe that they all mean something, but so far mainly that it is what our subconscious is thinking of, mainly because i have had no other proof. I have often looked my dreams up in the 'dream dictionary' etc, but as of yet it has meant nothing. I will waint and see what happens when i sleep tonight.....

They meant something while you were there, and when you remember them in your dreams, it does'nt always mean something{not here} unless your seeing seqenceal dreams. If so they are preparing you for something, Memory flashs if you touch or see something which sets it of, also an event may do the same thing.

They meant something while you were there, and when you remember them in your dreams, it does'nt always mean something{not here} unless your seeing seqenceal dreams. If so they are preparing you for something, Memory flashs if you touch or see something which sets it of, also an event may do the same thing.

talking about memory flashes, i have quite a few of them. what does it mean? and does it mean that we have been there before but just not consciencly know this?

talking about memory flashes, i have quite a few of them. what does it mean? and does it mean that we have been there before but just not consciencly know this?

To understand you have to except, that in your mind, there is no time or motion. When i wrote that in my post coming out this time at um, it was a major base for it. All that you experiance, here and what you call other lives, is happening all at once, covering all probabilitys within those lives. Your lives parameters within all probabilitys are set as well. What i refer to as scenario's.

Deja vue for instance, is a localized by product within whatever specific scenario your main awareness is in. You memory or feeling that it's happened before.

If you are beyond those vague senses that things have happened before, and are seeing events through what were calling memory flash's, then you have a better chance of understanding what i'm saying.

What caused me to be aware of it within this scenario, were physical manifestations that corrosponded with those memory flashs, and the seeing of the other probability's within this scenario in it's other versions. It's what i mean when i said events, an object, and/or people, can be triggers that allow you to view events that have happened in past, present or future.

If you've progressed to the point where you can see things from other scenario's outside this one, and it sub scenario's{probability paths} Then your understanding will begin to be far more rapid. A major obstacle is getting past the emotions and /or truamas that you may have experianced as you remember them. That is the difference between dreams and real memory's, the emotional content. If that is missing, then you begin to know something is messing around, and changeing things within the scenario's.

If your interested in more, i will continue, just let me know.