Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Orb followed by very loud noise

donnalu16

Last night, at exactly 2:49am, my boyfriend and I were awoken from a sound sleep by an extremely loud bang (almost like a heavy door slamming or even a gun shot). When I turned to face my boyfriend, he was already sitting almost straight up in bed shaking back and forth covering his eyes (nearly in tears), hyperventilating with a fast heart rate. When i realized that the noise may have pulled him from a deep sleep, I rested my head on his chest and said "don't worry I heard it too." We got up to check the room after he calmed down and found nothing out of place especially something that could have caused that loud of noise. The next day I even asked girls that lived on my floor in very close proximity of me if they had heard this noise and no one else had.

After he fell back asleep, I began to realize that I was woken up from the jolt of my boyfriends panic before I heard the noise, but I didn't tell him that right away. Upon talking about it further the next day, he confided in me that he woke up from a deep sleep and saw something black and round laying on his lap. It was when the black orb like object rolled off of him and onto the floor that he heard the large bang. This explained why I felt him volt before I heard the noise. My boyfriend does not in any way believe in super natural or anything along the lines of it, which is why he was so scared last night.

The next weird thing that happened was when we got to his house (20 miles away from where we slept last night) his mom told us that this morning at 5am when her and the dog were walking downstairs so she could get ready for work, the dog stopped in her tracks at the top of the stairs and began to bark violently into the darkness on the downstairs. My boyfriends mom claims that her hair was standing up straight and she ran in the room to wake up her husband only to find out the dog was barking at nothing. (remember we never told her anything about what happened to us before she told us her story). Is there mere coincidence? or is something going on here

I do believe in supernatural, but I have never heard of noises such as a loud bang. I have never witnessed an orb myself and my boyfriend was so paniced last night that I believe in what he saw. I guess I'm asking if anyone has experienced something similar, or if a ghost would have visited two places in one night (associated with the same family). I am pretty freaked out and would like any feedback I can get!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barbco196

• preacherman76

• MissJatti

• donnalu16

Last night, at exactly 2:49am, my boyfriend and I were awoken from a sound sleep by an extremely loud bang (almost like a heavy door slamming or even a gun shot). When I turned to face my boyfriend, he was already sitting almost straight up in bed shaking back and forth covering his eyes (nearly in tears), hyperventilating with a fast heart rate. When i realized that the noise may have pulled him from a deep sleep, I rested my head on his chest and said "don't worry I heard it too." We got up to check the room after he calmed down and found nothing out of place especially something that could have caused that loud of noise. The next day I even asked girls that lived on my floor in very close proximity of me if they had heard this noise and no one else had.

After he fell back asleep, I began to realize that I was woken up from the jolt of my boyfriends panic before I heard the noise, but I didn't tell him that right away. Upon talking about it further the next day, he confided in me that he woke up from a deep sleep and saw something black and round laying on his lap. It was when the black orb like object rolled off of him and onto the floor that he heard the large bang. This explained why I felt him volt before I heard the noise. My boyfriend does not in any way believe in super natural or anything along the lines of it, which is why he was so scared last night.

The next weird thing that happened was when we got to his house (20 miles away from where we slept last night) his mom told us that this morning at 5am when her and the dog were walking downstairs so she could get ready for work, the dog stopped in her tracks at the top of the stairs and began to bark violently into the darkness on the downstairs. My boyfriends mom claims that her hair was standing up straight and she ran in the room to wake up her husband only to find out the dog was barking at nothing. (remember we never told her anything about what happened to us before she told us her story). Is there mere coincidence? or is something going on here

I do believe in supernatural, but I have never heard of noises such as a loud bang. I have never witnessed an orb myself and my boyfriend was so paniced last night that I believe in what he saw. I guess I'm asking if anyone has experienced something similar, or if a ghost would have visited two places in one night (associated with the same family). I am pretty freaked out and would like any feedback I can get!

Did he describe it? Was it all black? Solid? How big?

Hello and welcome to UM donnalu16.

Hmm interesting story, sounds spooky

Oh god, dogs barking at seemingly nothing is one of my biggest fears..

• Like 1

Oh god, dogs barking at seemingly nothing is one of my biggest fears..

One of my hospice patients passed and her dog that never left her side started howling. I walked in the room to investigate and she had just passed away. The dog never barked and certainly never howled, so he saw something when Elvis left the building.

So you didn't hear the noise? If not then I'm going with sleep paralysis/hypnogagic hallucinations.

And dogs are weird (not as weird as cats but still weird) and bark at different things. My dog Murray barks at his reflection in the window. My other dog Blizzard barks at a song by The Lumineers called "Ho Hey".