Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would Love A Reading

Night Star

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puridalan

• Night Star

• Shadowmalerenamon

Would appreciate a reading. :wub:

I am overloaded at the moment...but give me a pic my brain is fried...doesn't even have to be of you, could be an object...just something that you have a conncetion to

got a name though: Lisa

Hmmm, dunno if I can find a pic. My nickname is Lorri.

Tell me if I am in the right house, alright. I just got the back of the living room sort of, glass sliding windows (I believe sliding) that lead out to the back..do you have a porch...not to positive if you do or not. IF you are looking at the computer screen your tv is set up to where it is on the west left hand side and the couches surronding it...this could be another house though. I just got this one because I saw the light reflecting in on your face...the windows seem to have just been clean or at least they are very shiny ha-ha.

Pyschic readings are a load of bull. Psychics use a technique known as cold reading, the asking of vague questions based on the current circumstances to get answers. For example, they may ask "Have you lost a loved one?". Think about this question for a moment. What is one of the main reasons one goes to a pyschic? How about....talking to the deceased? If they are right, you believe they read your mind. If they are wrong, you assume it was merely a question of what you want them to do and dismiss it. Other factors such as the client's age, gender, and attire can be used to gather incredible amounts of information. To disprove pyschics, I went to see two of them, asking them both to contact my grandfather who passed away when I was young. One I gave all the information they needed to make a "connection", while the other I told nothing. I said to the second "If you are a true pyschic, you should be able to answer these questions". Here's the results of that little test.

1. Q. What was his name? A. William (not even close. His name was Bernard)

2. Q. Occupation? A. Surgeon (again, not even close. He was a police officer)

3. Q. How'd he die? A. Car accident (wrong again. Cancer)

4. Q. What kind of models did he collect? A. Boats (Trains)

Not a single correct answer. I tried this test again with two other "pyschics". Thier results weren't much better (one guessed the models correctly, but then again there really aren't that many options to guess). This isn't limited to speaking with the dead either. Try this sort of test on any "psychic" , don't tell them anything, and watch them fail.

Personally, I hate the term psychic; however I believe that anyone can read..anyone and you don't have to be psychic. I have read people that haven't told me anything, and in fact a lot of the times I do better...do I get it hundred perecent right...no I am not god nor do I pretend to be, I am human. You my friend have a very negative view on this, though I don't blame you. There are tons of those types of people out there that really don't know what they are talking about and scam people.

But you can't tell me it doesn't exist. I've already proven to others that I can give them very specific information. Just yesterday I gave 'Terry' I believe an exact name of this girl. Another very specfic recent one was a man that I told him the exact color t-shirt and the writing that was on it, not only that but I got the state and city of where he lived. I told one of my classmates they had a braintumor. Last night I told a magician about a specific family member and a danger he needed to watch out for. I do not deal in questions for answers, that is bull. I don't like when people ask and ask for questions, rather I tell them all of what I see. I am not able to read everyone nor do I pretend I can. If I can't I say I can't get anything off of you and leave, I don't like to bull people. I don't pretend to be some medium that can contact everything with the dead, I do more of remote view. Hence I am able to get specifics because I am seeing exactly what you are seeing whether it be past/present/future events. We are able to read one another because subconciously your brain wants you to let others know about your life. It is only natural that humans want to leave a legacy. Also, that humans naturally want to lift guilt or other internal problems away from this, again some do this with subconcious thinking ie dreaming.

I know that after this you will ask for a reading, but I really don't think it would matter if I give you one or not. Want to know why? Because you are smart enough to already know the anwers and figure them out for yourself. Sometimes I do readings for fun, but most of the time it is to individuals that are too blind at the moment to see how they are hurting themselves. Sometimes to become aware of this it needs to be seen through anothers eyes. People want to be read though because humans like predicitablity...they like that safe ensurance. My job is not to create a nice comfort zone, rather to be blunt and to the point. Promoting awareness, compromising and targeting those that pose a threat is what I strive to do in life.

I did not mean to lash out on you, rather offer you a different way to look at it. Just because you had bad expierences with it does not mean it's non-existant. Looking for such things you are more likely to find the fakes that put themselves out there. I do not do it for money, simply because humans should try to naturally help one another out...you shouldn't have to pay for it. At the end of the day we all benefit from one another, because we are all interconnected whether you like it or not.

Edited by puridalan