Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is evolution evidence of a designer?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 04:51 AM

If God creates humans with choice, and they do evil, did God create that evil, or did the human 'create' it??

God didn't give humans choice otherwise he would cease to be God. God is the ultimate source, everything in our existence has to be something of his creation, directly or indirectly.

#32    Vitalij

Vitalij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (Naveed @ Apr 28 2004, 06:18 AM)
Ok, I've always been really into the idea that perhaps evolution is indeed proof that there is intelligent design in the universe. Heck, even we as people design machines, and to me it seems that lifeforms are not much different from machines and go through trial and error situations with evolution. So can an intelligence be behind this trial and error process of evolution? What do you think.

Also to start off this topic, I have an essay I wrote for my final in Philosophy if Religion. I'll put it in qoutes so it stands out against what I typed above.

There is one silly mistake in all existing theories about evolutionary development of everything living and sentient being on the planet. What's never considered is the fact that this whole phenomenal manifested world is mere theatrical props. That's why it does not evolve, but just occasionally undergoes certain small designer's polishings. Only the consciousnesses (or souls) that are being grown for the specific cosmic needs in these biomachines can develop along the evolution or involution.

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
http://www.godswhip.info/

#33    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 03:37 AM

What's never considered is the fact that this whole phenomenal manifested world is mere theatrical props. That's why it

the fact?
puhlease, i can only see one 'fact' coming from your post, and it isn't particularly flattering on your part

#34    Chauncy

Chauncy

Quixotic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

• "Sanity may be madness but the maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be." (from) Don Quixote

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:46 AM

Vitalij you've been whatching the Matrix way too often!!!!

user posted image

As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress.
Julius Robert Oppenheimer. (1904-1967)
Posted Image

#35    Vitalij

Vitalij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE (Chauncy @ May 16 2004, 05:46 AM)
Vitalij you've been whatching the Matrix way too often!!!!

Only once, if that matters. - Vitalij

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users