Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intriguing UFO Compilation

zoser

Normally I would not upload compiliations because there are lots of them easily viewable on you tube. This one however particularly caught my attention because of the shear quality of it.

Item 1 at the beginning it shows some object shadowing a conventional plane. The object is noticeably smaller than the plane and it is not obvious from a distance what it is. The pilot or someone in the plane then takes a good image of it. This appears at 0.56. Close up at 1:25. It does appear to be emitting a chem trail of some sort. Interesting that the image is not sharp; is that the quality of the camera or is it the same effect we saw with the Oregon rocket UFO?

Item 2 some extremely fast moving object moves past a helicopter in Spain. Not too interested in this due to lack of detail.

Item 3 red flashing lights over Moscow in 2011. This kind of effect is seen a lot in ufology these days. A row of randomly flickering lights hovering. An object is emitted.

Item 4 Saigon 2011. A comet like object approaches from the right and after some energy burst blinks diverts rapidly and shoots upwards. Could be a hoax. See what you think.

Item 5 Sweden, an Orb moves from the left then back to the right as it does so it's intensity changes. The camera man is thrilled and refers to it as his friend.

Item 6 Kansas Not too interesting.

Item 7 and the best in my opinion. Italy 2011. There is a good couple minutes of footage on this. Similar to the Moscow lights in item 3, however much more detailed. Some good zooming and fairly clear, The lights blink out one by one at the end. Quite a common phenomena. A good close up of an ET craft.

Item 8 Bulgaria no too interested; could be Chinese Lanterns. See what you think.

Please feel free to post recent similarly compelling UFO videos

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

Is there more of a story or articles that relate to object one? Good compilation, regardless.

Is there more of a story or articles that relate to object one? Good compilation, regardless.

I haven't searched for it; please feel free to do so.

Nice, comments are disabled on original link. Way to go.

These are from August 2013

Edited by MrBene
  • Like 2

Mmmm it looks like sun reflection to me.

Youtube comments are important so people can discuss.

• Like 1

Mmmm it looks like sun reflection to me.

Youtube comments are important so people can discuss.

Discuss here. I thought that was the idea of the forum? You mean you want to see older comments?

It may or may not be related to the above object but take a look at this:

budapestlondon.jpg

Published: 3:55 PM 2/8/2012

Last year in August I flew from Budapest to London when I made this photo.

More airplanes flew near us, so I did not see the object at the time I took the photograph.

I just focused on the clouds and the wing.

A few days later I noticed what is on the photo.

Camera - Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL; time/date stamp- 08-13-11, 9:07 AM

http://www.ufocasebo...pestlondon.html

UFO2_zpsd44cc81a.jpg

Another good example where the photographer does not see the object at the time.

Edited by zoser

THe Last one was a Photo shopped image. :tu:

Keep-em-coming !

I don't think so. If he was going to that trouble he would have created something a little more imaginative than a rugby ball. That's what makes it so intriguing.

Discuss here. I thought that was the idea of the forum? You mean you want to see older comments?

It may or may not be related to the above object but take a look at this:

budapestlondon.jpg

Published: 3:55 PM 2/8/2012

Last year in August I flew from Budapest to London when I made this photo.

More airplanes flew near us, so I did not see the object at the time I took the photograph.

I just focused on the clouds and the wing.

A few days later I noticed what is on the photo.

UFO2_zpsd44cc81a.jpg

Another good example where the photographer does not see the object at the time.

Looks amazingly like a tiny air bubble in the perspex of the aircraft window.

• Like 1

No. If t was on the window it would be out of focus. The depth of field would make it blurred. Plus he would have seen it in the viewfinder.

Edited by zoser

AMG`s Hum? Now I know what All those Mercedes BEnz are from ! :alien::no:

But Look into the bubble a bit closer ,Its Photo shopped ! IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an interesting one. To be able to speak Hispanic would be an advantage because the guy has done his homework and plotted the position of what look like slow moving objects on the map; also there is good close up footage of one of the objects.

Well worth a look. It's recent too.

Wow that object is extremely small. Its size can be easily calculated if i know the airplane model = length of wing. Through extrapolation we can deduct it's size. It seems to be under 2meters short.

Wow that object is extremely small. Its size can be easily calculated if i know the airplane model = length of wing. Through extrapolation we can deduct it's size. It seems to be under 2meters short.

What image are you referring to? You mean the one in the OP?

Edited by zoser

Normally I would not upload compiliations because there are lots of them easily viewable on you tube. This one however particularly caught my attention because of the shear quality of it.

Item 1 at the beginning it shows some object shadowing a conventional plane. The object is noticeably smaller than the plane and it is not obvious from a distance what it is. The pilot or someone in the plane then takes a good image of it. This appears at 0.56. Close up at 1:25. It does appear to be emitting a chem trail of some sort. Interesting that the image is not sharp; is that the quality of the camera or is it the same effect we saw with the Oregon rocket UFO?

Item 2 some extremely fast moving object moves past a helicopter in Spain. Not too interested in this due to lack of detail.

Item 3 red flashing lights over Moscow in 2011. This kind of effect is seen a lot in ufology these days. A row of randomly flickering lights hovering. An object is emitted.

Item 4 Saigon 2011. A comet like object approaches from the right and after some energy burst blinks diverts rapidly and shoots upwards. Could be a hoax. See what you think.

Item 5 Sweden, an Orb moves from the left then back to the right as it does so it's intensity changes. The camera man is thrilled and refers to it as his friend.

Item 6 Kansas Not too interesting.

Item 7 and the best in my opinion. Italy 2011. There is a good couple minutes of footage on this. Similar to the Moscow lights in item 3, however much more detailed. Some good zooming and fairly clear, The lights blink out one by one at the end. Quite a common phenomena. A good close up of an ET craft.

Item 8 Bulgaria no too interested; could be Chinese Lanterns. See what you think.

Please feel free to post recent similarly compelling UFO videos

Item 2 is almost surely an insect flying in front of the camera. I've seen this myself.

Item 4, It IS a hoax. You can clearly see its not lining up exactly with the camera shake. I looked at this one frame by frame months ago and it doesnt line up, meaning it's been overlayed on the video in after effects.

Item 5. has to be an airplane or helicopter. Lost credibility because the guy is crazy, has hundreds of recordings of objects that turns out to be airplanes and then he says "the ufos shape shifting into airplanes or are fake hologram airplanes". :rolleyes:

Item 6, you're right, they're just lanterns.

Item 8, also think hthey are lanterns, look and behave the same.

• Like 3

Yeah, I been on a few planes to notice that.

Also, there isn't exif data on the photo, i went to the oldest uploads and none of them have any information.

Here is another intriguing one. It is filmed for a whole 2 minutes, and in places performs somersaults in mid air before zooming off.

I can't find in on youtube so please watch it here:

http://www.ufocasebo...ndonflight.html

I think i saw this debunked somewhere. Looks very very CGI, and the camera man reacts to it way to quickly as it leaves frame. If you can find it on youtube i'll dl it and analyze it for tracking errors. There's also a similar one that is fake.

[media=]

[/media]

UFO2_zpsd44cc81a.jpg

All the metadata has been stripped from the photo meaning it could have been edited, I wonder why... Looks CGI to. Probably because this is exactly how it was made:

In photoshop I used Elliptical Marguee tool, filled with with circular gradient, change the shape, downsized, added noise, color tint, and blur.

don8.jpg

I don't think so. If he was going to that trouble he would have created something a little more imaginative than a rugby ball. That's what makes it so intriguing.

No, the whole key to maknig a good fake UFO photo is to keep it simple. Plus it's the easiest thing to make in photoshop that resemles a UFO.

Edited by AlienDan
  • Like 4

I think i saw this debunked somewhere. Looks very very CGI, and the camera man reacts to it way to quickly as it leaves frame. If you can find it on youtube i'll dl it and analyze it for tracking errors. There's also a similar one that is fake.

[media=]

[/media]

All the metadata has been stripped from the photo meaning it could have been edited, I wonder why... Looks CGI to. Probably because this is exactly how it was made:

In photoshop I used Elliptical Marguee tool, filled with with circular gradient, change the shape, downsized, added noise, color tint, and blur.

don8.jpg

No, the whole key to maknig a good fake UFO photo is to keep it simple. Plus it's the easiest thing to make in photoshop that resemles a UFO.

But the oval object does not resemble a UFO. That's the point. If you were taking the trouble to create a hoax you would have made a more convincing looking object not a simple object.

Your argument is extremely weak and has no supporting facts. It's just opinion.

Edited by zoser

But the oval object does not resemble a UFO. That's the point. If you were taking the trouble to create a hoax you would have made a more convincing looking object not a simple object.

Your argument is extremely weak and has no supporting facts. It's just opinion.

How does it not resemble a UFO? It looks like a matte metalic oval shaped object. I'd use it myself in a hoax. UFOS are all shapes and sizes. UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. Compare it to the hoax video, that video has over 6Million views, but does it look anymore like a "convincing ufo shape should" than the object in the picture? no.

http://www.noufors.c...FO shapes 2.jpg I see oval shape on there. And if i saw a large metalic ovel shaped craft in person, I know I'd be pretty convinced it was a space shape of some kind.

You really need to get some experience in hoaxing and psychology. I've made and studied hoaxes for 10 years. Hubcaps where comon old fashion hoaxing objects, and yet you would probably say someone would use something more convincing than that to, but people use all kinds of things from hubcaps, to homemade models, to complex 3D CGI models.

Bottom line, it's almost certainly the same object as what I made in photoshop. Made the same way in photoshop.

The simpler and harder to identify something is, the better. This is practically a rule in making a convincing hoax. Very few of the complex videos are believable, yet everyone believes the ones of just a plain light in the sky. Everyone knows a video is fake when it's a highly detailed close up of what apears to undoubtedly be an alien space craft. My argument has no supporting facts? Your confirmation bias is overwhelming.

We've established that UFOS come in different shapes, and that people use all kinds of convincing and nonconvincing objects to make convincing results, so what make you still think this is real and not made in photoshop exactly like I showed?

Edited by AlienDan

Item 4, It IS a hoax. You can clearly see its not lining up exactly with the camera shake. I looked at this one frame by frame months ago and it doesnt line up, meaning it's been overlayed on the video in after effects.

I knew I analyzed this one before, here's the other proof that that one is fake.

ufoinhochiminhcityfake.jpg

• Like 2

I knew I analyzed this one before, here's the other proof that that one is fake.

ufoinhochiminhcityfake.jpg

See my OP. I already commented that this was most probably a hoax. Without detailed analysis:

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

See my OP. I already commented that this was most probably a hoax. Without detailed analysis:

I know. Glad you could tell. :) Just wanted to show how to tell it isnt real.