Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Four to Six Billion Dollar Presidential Elect

Q-C

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_c1

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! :angry:

Most went to woo the voters.

They should have spent it on knowledge of our country and its people and basic economics and foreign policy and.... In other words, getting to know us and our world rather than us getting to know them via politician paparazzi and staged media events and lies and half-truths to woo voters.

In other words, how to be the President this country needs rather than how to be a people whore. And then once elected, start whoring again for the next election.

I've nothing more to say, as I've just vomited in my mouth.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Meanwhile there are starving and homeless people in this country, but our candidates can just blow extraordinary amounts of money on bs. It's quite disgusting, the amount of money that is spent on things that don't really mean anything.

• Like 1

Meanwhile there are starving and homeless people in this country, but our candidates can just blow extraordinary amounts of money on bs. It's quite disgusting, the amount of money that is spent on things that don't really mean anything.

Yes, I agree. The amount of money still boggles my mind no matter what they claim it is spent on. I mean 4-6 BILLION!!!

Edited by QuiteContrary