Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#136    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,871 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

View Postnopeda, on 20 November 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

Yeah well, how ancient humans could have done the impossible seeming things being discussed is 100% unexplained, not 1%, though I doubt you can consider the possibility of xt assistance in any sort of realistic way(s) even so. But if you think you can please show me to be wrong by a demonstration of you trying to do it. :lol: It's amusing just thinking about you trying to make an attempt.

Just because you insist that something is unexplained does not mean that it is.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#137    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 November 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

Just because you insist that something is unexplained does not mean that it is.

And even if you explain it, that explanation will soon be conveniently deleted from many hard drives...

#138    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,871 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 20 November 2012 - 11:15 AM, said:

And even if you explain it, that explanation will soon be conveniently deleted from many hard drives...

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#139    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

View Postnopeda, on 20 November 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

For one thing you don't know whether they did or not, and for another thing you have no reason to believe they didn't. In fact for all you know the human race would have died out a long time ago if they hadn't helped, and possibly wouldn't even exist. Are you forgetting that for about the first 190K years or so of human existence they lived like animals, and it's only in the fraction of about the last 10K years that humans began acting like humans...about the period of time that the xts would have had the most influence? If you're not forgetting about that do you want to deliberately ignore it, and if so why?
And you of course have access to some "truth" that anybody with any commonsense cannot possible know. It may come as a shock, but we are animals, and the events of the 20th century show that we are actually more bestial than any beast of the fields, who kill for food, not pleasure or for some political or religious mania. There is nothing to prove existance of ET on this planet. Now, certainly this universe is swarming with life of all kinds, but I very much doubt they visited us yet. The onus is on you to provide proof of ET being here in the past, not to expect anybody to prove a negative.. So, show the proof....

#140    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

You skeptics just don't get it.  Here is the ancient alien believer mantra.  It should help you to understand better.

You got to accentuate the mythical
Eliminate the logical
Latch on to the preposterous
Don't mess with any of the facts

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#141    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 20 November 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

You skeptics just don't get it.  Here is the ancient alien believer mantra.  It should help you to understand better.

You got to accentuate the mythical
Eliminate the logical
Latch on to the preposterous
LMFAO

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#142    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,742 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 20 November 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Oh I think they've messed with quite a few facts. And of course let's not forget about the omission of facts, whether intentional or not. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#143    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,871 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 20 November 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

Oh I think they've messed with quite a few facts. And of course let's not forget about the omission of facts, whether intentional or not. :tu:

But... but... ALIENS!

#144    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,742 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 20 November 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

But... but... ALIENS!

There are some funny things that happen in the mind when someone wants something to be true badly enough. The concept of alien visitation, past or present, certainly has the ability to induce such a response. We see it every day on these boards. When the conclusion dictates the evidence then it's time to step back and get a grip. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#145    MidKn13ght

MidKn13ght

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

I have been saying this for years, if you replace all the "magic" with "technology" then the bible would actually make a possibly believable tv series...LOL  :devil:

#146    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,820 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

View PostMidKn13ght, on 20 November 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

I have been saying this for years, if you replace all the "magic" with "technology" then the bible would actually make a possibly believable tv series...LOL  :devil:
Please, you keep all the magic in the Bible and you'd have a good TV series, it'd be R-Rated of course, but it'd be a good TV series.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#147    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,871 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 20 November 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

There are some funny things that happen in the mind when someone wants something to be true badly enough. The concept of alien visitation, past or present, certainly has the ability to induce such a response. We see it every day on these boards. When the conclusion dictates the evidence then it's time to step back and get a grip. :tu:

I am continually astounded and stupefied by some of the claims made on these forums.

#148    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 November 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

At least 19, no I never said exactly, but you are good at putting words in peoples mouths.
psyche101, on 18 November 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

In fact there were 19 Jesus' of Nazareth.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Edited by nopeda, 21 November 2012 - 12:25 AM.

#149    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 20 November 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

Personally I dont see how anyone could take the ancient astronaut theory seriously after they watch the video that Boony posted a link for
Why not just tell us how it disproves the possibility?

#150    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

View PostArbitran, on 20 November 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

The means and/or reasoning is irrelevant to your initial question. Simply because you cannot envision a means or a reason does not mean that there were none; it simply means that you cannot envision one.
Nor can you. Nor can anyone else, or the combined efforts of many people afaik. One poster in this thread told me there are dozens of documentaries explaining everything, but so far I doubt it because if there were it seems there would no longer be any reason to question how they did it. So far no one has answered my questions including you, that's for sure. So not only can I not envision it but so far from my pov it still seems no one can, you can't, and so far there's no reason to believe people just out of the stone age could either.

Let's try a different question. Why did they build those structures? Do any of the structures in question have anything at all to do with possible xts?