Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Beyond beliefs and theories!

Loge

user posted image

Did you ever experience something beyond beliefs and theories?

Objective Science is the comprehension of a cosmic or natural phenomenon by means of a direct cognition (through our consciousness) of the same phenomenon in its dimensional entirety, not only tridimensionally but Heptadimensionally.

Objective Science does not believe or elaborate or make up theories of some phenomena without having in their entirety (Heptadimensionally) comprehended them with the consciousness.

Objective Science demands the awakening of the psychological senses in order to have evidence of the reality of the superior and inferior dimensions of nature and the universe.

user posted image

Some people’s brains have their psychic senses developed in an incipient way, enough to experience something beyond tridimensional reasoning.

Present Science is not Objective Science, present science is subjective, this is why it elaborates innumerable theories about physical phenomena without having comprehended them in their dimensional entirety with their consciousness,

If a phenomenon is not completely understood in its dimensional entirety with the consciousness, then we are not expressing factual concepts but only pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo.

Objective Science have a direct cognizant access to the Universal Intelligence-Design and therefore it knows the origin of this phenomenal universe, Objective Science knows what is that which people call God.

Within the realm of Objective Science, beliefs or disbeliefs are impossible.

Objective Science leaves beliefs and disbeliefs within the mind of believers.

Religious or Pseudo-Scientific Fanaticism exists only in the mind of those who did not have directly experienced wit their consciousness the connection between physical phenomena and the non physical noumenon.

Modern Thought is Aquarian Thought, it is a Revolutionary Thought. It is not a tridimensional Thought. It is a Thought that is nourished by direct experience of that which is beyond the mind, affections and desires.

user posted image

Tell us about that!

We want to hear about it!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mekorig

• Loge

• Hotoke

• InSearch

We will become new agers!!!! 

Now, lets go to our reiki session. tongue.gif 

463549[/snapback]

No, Mekorig! No reiki sessions here, even though you might need one! tongue.gifcomputador07.gif

The question for you is this: Did you ever experience something beyond this tridimensional world, something beyond beliefs and theories? w00t.gif

Or, do you need Aladdin to help you to come out from within the bottle of your intellect? dontgetit.gif

Edited by Loge

We will become new agers!!!!   

Now, lets go to our reiki session. tongue.gif   

463549[/snapback]

No, Mekorig! No reiki sessions here, even though you might need one! tongue.gifcomputador07.gif

The question for you is this: Did you ever experience something beyond this tridimensional world, something beyond beliefs and theories? w00t.gif

Or, do you need Aladdin to help you to come out from within the bottle of your intellect? dontgetit.gif

463618[/snapback]

Sure I got one. Last friday, I fell asleep on the couch... I noticed I was watching T.V. . Then I noticed I was still dead asleep. Then I noticed I was still watching T.V??.... Then I decided to go fly around (wide awake) or astral travel (as I have read). So then I decided to go see my girlfriend; but when I got right up to her , she seemed to be lying in bed kind of like in a comma, with her eyes wide open , but comatose. So I freaked out and woke up. Then I went to the bedroom and woke her up . but she told me she didn't dream anything.

This actually use to happen in when I was a bit younger to me. But I did n't understand what was goin on. So everytime I would wake up and notice that was 'dreaming" ...yet wide awake in my thought. I would get scared and therefore paralyzed. Sleep paralyzes is what they call it.

Anyways. Now that I lost fear(or some of it) I can make it happen sometimes(ok twice) if I really concentrate before I fall sleep. but then once it happens I can't control it to well. Or a fall right into a dream . I need practice

Weird do.

I got it too....i was in my room, then i was in the astral space, and it appear an astral Jaghernout, soo i invoque my psiquic powers, made and astral construc, and fight the evil spirit. then the clocks sounds, i close the D&D book, and went downstaris to look for the pizza, my friends were hungry, you know?

Well, i come back, and keep using my psiquic powers, battling evil demons, going into the astral and visiting celestial beigns (the girls from mount Celestia are hot!) until late in night... tongue.gif

beyond believe and theory....

i ate some shrooms and i was watching tv. i was watchin friends and i thought it was the funniest show ever. blink.gif yep i know shame on me. afterwards i was playing my daily dose of the virtual bible called FINAL FANATSY 7. i have to play it everyday because i am a jenova's witness. so anyway while i was doing the greatest sin ever: fighting safer sephiroth he spoke to me. he told me: sors immanis et innanis, we await for you, untill that time go with haste and IF YOU BUILD IT HE WILL COME. i made a sephiroth shrine now. i pray everyday

also intresting: i was watching tv with the effects of shrooms and i started hitting my mother with a newspaper because i taught she was a fly, afterwards i was sitting in the middle of the streets rowing an invisible boat i yelled 123 row 123 row

Edited by Hotoke

If you eat peyote, you will have experiences "beyond this tridimensional world, something beyond beliefs and theories". whistling2.gif

Atheism and Drug addiction what a weird combination! tongue.gif

Anyhow, no, I didn't mean experiences with drugs, but clean and healthy experiences without any type of allucinogenitcs! laugh.gif

So you are drug addicts, eh, hmmm! that might explain the incongruence of your posts! wacko.gif

Atheism and Drug addiction what a weird combination! tongue.gif 

Anyhow, no, I didn't mean experiences with drugs, but clean and healthy experiences without any type of allucinogenitcs! laugh.gif 

So you are drug addicts, eh, hmmm!  that might explain the incongruence of your posts! wacko.gif

463989[/snapback]

Plain and sober this time!! serious.lol........ Another episode I had , maybe 1 month earlier . I followed some light and ended up in this huge gigantic city...... I was made of stone. I looked down then up at the buildings . then I found myself back in my room and awoke .

I tell you, who needs drugs when you got control of this phenomina/astral travel...

another form of learning history through astral projection? oke sounds interesting. maybe i will change my opinion about magic shrooms

another form of learning history through astral projection? oke sounds interesting. maybe i will change my opinion about magic shrooms

464527[/snapback]

This is the history of our planet earth according with the Akasic records in the fifth dimension. These are excerpts of the book: The Doomed Aryan Race.

The students of occultism (while in their astral bodies) fill themselves with infinite horror when they examine the history of Atlantis in the Akasic records of Nature (in the fifth dimension); however, the Atlanteans had religion, in that sense they were less degenerated than the henchmen of Marxism-Leninism who hate any religious principle to death.

The Initiates are filled with an unutterable psychic terror when they remember that woman with the seductive and malignant beauty, the Queen Jezebel of the gloomy destinies from ancient Atlantis; with sovereignty she governed the South States and the powerful city of the Gates of Gold of that submerged continent.

Indeed, amongst the Borgia and Medici’s family history there does not exist a similar perversity as that of Queen Jezebel. She captivated with her malignant beauty and Necromancy. She fascinated and seduced princes and kings with her enchantments. In her honor many maidens and children were immolated to the tenebrous entities of the inner underworlds.

In those times the Atlantean Sacerdotal Medicine discovered what in this day and age we would scientifically call Human Opotherapy, that is, the infusion of glandular juices from the Pituitary, Thyroid, Adrenaline, etc, to sick and senile organisms.

The Priest-Physicians did not only utilize the chemistry of the endocrine glands as hormones and juices, but moreover, they also utilized the hyper-chemistry of such glands or the psychic vital fluids of the Chakras or magnetic centers of the human organism which are intimately related with the endocrine centers.

After having taken their immolated victims away from the sacrificial stones, the cadavers were transferred to certain secret chambers where the Priest-Physicians extracted the precious endocrine glands that were so indispensable in the preservation of the fatal Queen’s body. Her youthful beauty with all of her enchantments lasted for many centuries.

The most frightening of all of this was the moment in which the Priests, (after having secretly extracted the glands from the cadaver) would toss away the rest of the cadaver to the fanatical and corrupted crowds who would devour it hungrily; this is how the Atlantean populace became anthropophagous.

When we reflect upon all of these things (that are shown within the Akasic records of nature), we feel terrified, horrified, however all of these barbaric acts are minor even ridiculous when compared with the atrocities of the First and Second World Wars. Atlantean barbarity seems comical when compared with the monstrous explosion of the Atomic Bomb in the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

All of the Atlantean barbarities are insignificant when we compare them to the gas chambers where millions of men, women, children and elders were stripped of their clothing and died with the most frightening desperation.

We felt horrified by Atlantean bestiality, but the bombarding of the martyred city of London, the concentration camps, the wall-shootings, the hangings, the cities destroyed by the criminal bombs, sicknesses, hunger and desperation were all millions of times worse.

Never in the history of the centuries was such a great perversity felt than that of this senile and degenerated Aryan Root Race. The breaking point of all of this evilness is that now the Tower of Babel has been lifted in order to conquer the infinite space.

If that which is Divine does not interfere with what we call “the conquest of outer space”, then in a short time, the terrestrial hordes will assault Mars, Venus, Mercury, etc., and all of the crimes (such as those performed by Hernan Cortes in Mexico or by Pizarro in Peru) will be repeated again on those inhabited planets.

If that which has no name, if that which is the Reality, the Divine, does not interfere now, then, that will become an accomplice of the crime.

yes.gif

These excerpts are taken from another book entitled: Gazing at the Mystery

In the epoch of my childhood, I had a vision in which some cosmic ships were shining in the sky and were descending towards the Earth, white human beings were coming out from the ships, they were very tall and with a very profound vision. These human beings were informing that a series of cataclysms that will terminate with our humanity were going to occur. To the effect, only few people believed them, these believers ask them to be carried with them towards their planet. They answered that only those who deserve it in accordance with their deeds, will be the ones who will be taken away. Then, they started making a selection in a clairvoyant way, thus, from hundred of people they only choose 6 or 7 who deserve it, in accordance with their judgment. When they were closing the doors of their ships, many of them tried to enter by force, however, this was not possible. Finally, they departed towards their planets. What could you tell me about this vision?

Answer: The perceptions in your childhood were wonderful. It is ostensible that they revealed unto you, that which would come to occur. The seed will be taken from the Earth, that is to say, the selected human beings who will serve as seed in a future for the formation of the future Sixth Great Root Race. It is obvious that after the cataclysm that is approaching, new lands will emerged from within the chaos, from within the waters of life. Thus a new populace will live in those lands.

Now, you will understand why the seed will be saved. This is indispensable and there is no doubt that before the final cataclysm this seed will be taken in cosmic ships towards other planets from the infinite space. Later on, in the proper time and hour, when the Earth will be again in conditions of being habitable, such human seed will be brought again to this planet Earth for the development of the future Root Race. Thus, from this present humanity only remembrances will remain within the Akasic records of Nature.

aja...keep going...ah, by the way, you have the adress of any bookstore in the astral plane where i can get the book: The Doomed Aryan Race? its pretty spacy here in the astral plane, and the few UFO`s i found dont give me any direction... original.gif

aja...keep going...ah, by the way, you have the adress of any bookstore in the astral plane where i can get the book: The Doomed Aryan Race? its pretty spacy here in the astral plane, and the few UFO`s i found dont give me any direction... original.gif

464963[/snapback]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/09...=283155&s=books

uuhh...well, i will proyect my astral self to work for enough money to buy it tongue.gif

More excerpts from the book entitled: Gazing at the Mystery

GOBLINS `

"In a region of the mountain range of Columbia, two workers accompanied with four big dogs went to work in an isolated cattle ranch. When the night hours were approaching, one of them went out of the log cabin in order to get water, but when he left the log cabin he shouted several times. Then his co-worker told him not to shout because it was dangerous, since in that very mountain range the “Patasola” inhabited, and this Goblin could answer his shouts, thus, it could come towards them. However, this man did not pay heed to him and he continue going to the current of water while shouting. Going back to the house, after he collected the water, he stop and started to shout again, then someone answered to him from the summit regions of the mountain range.

"The co-worker had to tell him again to stop his persisting shouts, since he already saw the consequence of them, because “Patasola” from the summit regions of the mountain ranch had already answered to him. Nevertheless, this man did not pay heed to him and continued shouting and “Patasola” keep answered him and approaching each time more and more the place where they were located.

Therefore, when these two men saw that “Patasola” was approaching, they had to shelter within the house and closed the doors. Few time after “Patasola” arrived at their log cabin and the four hounds which were accompanied them had to face a true battle against “Patasola”.

"The two enclosed men could not do anything, they were just terrified, and there is no doubt that, to their good fortune, the four dogs became their defenders. The dogs after long hours of struggle could finally put away “Patasola” who when withdrawing kept uttering shouts similar to howling. Thus, when these men understood that “Patasola” withdrew, they came out of the log cabin and walked away in a hurry without the slightest desire to return there again. Could you give me an explanation about this narrative?

"Answer: Ordinary people live in this world of three dimensions and they ignore the existence of the fourth coordinate, or the fourth dimension. It is necessary to know that beyond our tridimensional world, the unknown dimension, the Ethereal region exists.

"If we carefully exam the colour of the distant mountains, we then can see a very beautiful intense blue colour. It is obvious that such colour is the Ether from the fourth dimension. It has been said unto us that in a remote future, the whole ether will be visible in a complete manner within the very air that we breathe.

"Modern scientists emphatically affirm that this blue colour is only a magnetic field. People from the middle ages were denying the roundness of the earth. They supposed that the Earth itself was flat. When Galileus affirmed that the Earth was round and that it was not motionless, he was very close to be condemned to death. When they demanded from him to swear that the Earth was not round and that it was not in motion, he then placing his hands over the Holy Bible said: “I swear it, nevertheless, it is moving, it is moving” Likewise, even if we deny the existence of the Ether, the fourth dimension, even if we swear that it does not exist, we have then to impersonate Galileus and state, “nevertheless, it does exist, it does exist”.

"The elemental creatures of Nature live within that ethereal region, within that fourth dimension. This is something that we must profoundly comprehend. Such creatures receive the name of Elementals, precisely because they live within the elements.

You must know my dear friend, that the fire is populated with elemental creatures. You must understand that also the air is also densely populated with this type of creatures and that the water and the earth also are populated by the same elementals.

"Since the most ancient times, the creatures of the fire were known with the name of Salamanders. The elementals of the air are designated with the name of Sylphs. The beings from the water are called Undines, Nereids, Sirens, etc., etc. The creatures that live within the rocks of the earth were baptised with the name of Pigmies, Gnomes, etc.

"It is ostensible that the shape of these creatures varies very much. The creatures of the fire are thin and arid very similar to the grasshopper or cricket, even though, their size is much bigger. The creature of the air look like very small children with pink rose coloured faces like the daybreak light. The elementals of the water have diverse forms, some of them look like happy ineffable ladies within the waves of the immense sea, others have the form of sirens, that is, fish with the face of women, and finally there are Undines who play with the clouds or who dwell within the lakes and within those rivers which run over their beds of rocks.

"The gnomes of the earth, the pigmies, look like elders with their lengthy beard and ceremonious countenance. They normally live within the mines of the earth or safeguard the hidden treasures that dwell beneath everywhere.

"All of these elementals of Nature are useful in the great creation. Some of them animate the fire, others impel the air in order to form the winds, these other ones animate the water and these others work in the alchemy of metals within the womb of the earth.

"Many other creatures that populate the forests, deserts and mountains exist. You, respectable gentleman, had talked to us about “Patasola” who is a very particular elemental from a snowy region of your country. It is obvious that “Patasola” belongs to a kind of elemental creatures with much force and power. The event narrated by yourself clearly indicate us that such type of elemental has enough potency in order to make itself felt in the world of three dimensions, in the physical world. It is unquestionable, that in this cited narrative, there was a fight between the dogs and this unknown being. I can emphatically assure you, that if would not have been for the dogs, those two men would have died.

"Indeed, within the profound bosom of Nature, within its most far spots, within the mystery of the jungle, goblins, fairies, elf, creatures which the people of the city not even remotely suspect, exist.

"It was not long ago, that around the whole world, the news about a estrange death was known. A certain explorer, there in that continent of the South Pole, in Antarctica was found decollated under his camping tent. The words written in his travel binnacle were very intriguing. Within this binnacle they could read the following phrases: Now he comes, now I see him, the monster is approaching, here he is, Woe! Woe! Woe! What type of monster was the one he saw? Some guardian from the fourth dimension, this is obvious.

"We can verify the reality of the fourth dimension and of the elemental creatures that live within it, by means of the development of the inner senses. "

thumbsup.gif

To much Call of Cthulhu for me. Whars next ? Deep Ones? Cthulhu itself? or maybe Nodens?

To much Call of Cthulhu for me. Whars next ? Deep Ones? Cthulhu itself? or maybe Nodens?

466611[/snapback]

Oime che dejate de pavadas eh! w00t.gif

Capisca? tongue.gif

At least you try into spanish is better than my english. But admit it, that tale is too much alike Lovecrafts works. The fourth dimention, beign beyond human comprenhension and all that stuff.