Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral projection possibility...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

• Super Duper effort there, pal.

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:03 PM

Nik Xues on Feb 12 2008, 09:57 PM, said:

wow you do accidentily what ive been learning to do.

i call it diving or submersing. and yes it is Esp. as for astral p im not sure where the line stands.

essentially you reach a state where you yes daydream but as you do you are channeling all your senses

touch, smell and hearing are instinctual [alerts of danger] and when you channel them into the conscience area they act like radar to produce a "3d map" of the area. by sound alone you can pinpoint exact movement [like bats do] as though you are right beside the source.

the reason you zone out is because you are only able to be aware of so much at a time certain effects are expected like for me the "watched" area is sorrounded by a solid color drowning out every thing else.

do things that increase multitasking abilities to widen your "diving" time.

its an amazing ability

Wow, really?  Well i've never heard of that before!  I'm quite proud of myself!  Thanks for the help, I would like to help you do it, but i don't know how to do it myself.  It usually happens when i'm with a group and they are all talking and i just tend to drown them out with silence in a way.

I don't remember what happens in these periods, i only remember blackness, but it's weird.  I remember blackness, but deep down i know it wasn't blackness that i'm supposed to remember, if you catch my drift?  Like something else happens, but all i remember is darkness.  It's very refreshing when i come out of it, but i don't look or do anything differently, because none of my friends notice i'm doing it hehe.

Nice friends...

Best Wishes, AoM xx

You'll give your love to me, for love is blind.

The phantom of the opera is now, your mastermind

#17    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:15 PM

yeah turns out this is actually called REMOTE VEIWING. i came across the term in another thread. i do a lot of thinking and stuff so im not up to date on terminology.

just trying to share what i can even if in my own language.

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#18    SilverRain Queen

SilverRain Queen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

• Fear does not exist... it must be created...stop creating it!

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:12 PM

Nik Xues on Feb 14 2008, 02:15 PM, said:

yeah turns out this is actually called REMOTE VEIWING. i came across the term in another thread. i do a lot of thinking and stuff so im not up to date on terminology.

just trying to share what i can even if in my own language.

Actually remote viewing(ESP) is when you are in a 'trance' like state as opposed to the body sleeping while your spirit travels.

Be ready for the Paradigm Shift at the Quantum Level....

SilverRain Queen
Empathic Diviner

#19    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:29 PM

Here is a video showing you what Remote Viewing is and how CIA use it:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7371160296945984442

Stargate Project of CIA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#20    AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:42 PM

SilverRain Queen on Feb 14 2008, 11:12 PM, said:

Actually remote viewing(ESP) is when you are in a 'trance' like state as opposed to the body sleeping while your spirit travels.

Thanks guys so much for this.  I will look at those videos as soon as i get chance, i don't want to freak my brother out, he already thinks i'm a head case, but he's just a little bit closed minded hehe!

What are the benefits of remote viewing, as i don't see anything...remote.  I just see everytihng around me, or blackness, depending on days, and when i do see things they just look different in a way, so what can i benefit from it?

Again, thankyou so much!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

#21    AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

Ok am half way through the first of the videos, is there any way i can do this wilfully?  Only i can only do it at certain times, i've never requested to do it, to be honest i'm not sure how.

Best Wishes, AoM xx

#22    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

Poltergeist

• 2,248 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:45 AM

AngelOfMusic on Feb 10 2008, 09:24 AM, said:

Is extra sensory perception a good thing?

Sorry, I'm so new to this.  Everytime i get close to even the vibrations they stop and its getting so frustrating!  I'm wondering if it's something that i do in life that keeps me away from being able to AP or in fact, have any phsycic ability.  I doubt it's disbelief fully, as i truly believe that these things do exist with practise, but when i feel like i'm astral projecting, i see things, and hear and talk to people, but all along i know i'm still in my body, and that i'm just imagining it.  It's very frustrating but i know it will come in practise.

Best Wishes, AoM xx

sorry i have taken so long to reply, year 12 is killing me lol. Extra Sensory Perception is a good thing, if used for the right reasons, eg if you ever have full control of it (if thats even possible) dont abuse the ability you have. this is assuming it is ESP and not Astral Projection.

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#23    AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:55 PM

Thanks Blue Guardian, do you have any tips on strengthening the ability or anything?  Fortunately i'm on work experience so i don't need to worry about school work for now...well apart from an english essay, maths coursework, science revision, french and chemistry homework.  OMGZ!!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

#24    the^analyst

the^analyst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:12 PM

I think it's better to do it without knowing that u can!
I used to have many OBE's without understanding what it was all about but ever since I started reading about psychic stuff I freaked out and am always too close to leaving but I get scared and is hit to my body again

#25    Enigmatic Ghost

Enigmatic Ghost

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,581 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:59 AM

AngelOfMusic on Feb 4 2008, 09:22 PM, said:

Hello i'm trying to master astral projection and although i haven't succeeded yet i've been getting this odd feeling from time to time.  I know this isn't because of me trying to learn AP, because i've had it for the past year.  It's hard to explain, and it mostly happens at school or walking home from school.  I feel like i see something, and i acknowledge it, sort of, but i don't see it with my own eyes, or hear whatever with my own ears.  For example, today in french, a girl next to me wrote 'je serais mariee Channing Tatum' and i looked at the name Channing Tatum (as i had put Gerard Butler and disapproved of her choice) and i had to read the words three times to know that it was real, as if i had stepped out of my body and looked at it, but stayed in my body at the same time.  It's so hard to explain!  Sometimes when i realise i'm doing this i can keep it going, but the last time i did this i was walking home with my friends and my friend had to grab my arm to stop me from falling over, and i had a big like panic attack and grabbed hold of his arm and gasped and started shaking.  Is this a spiritual or psychic feeling, or 'growing up'?

Best Wishes, AoM xx

I never did leave my Body in a Astro projection but I have had many times in my youth and teens, gone to the point of lifting out, and it was always associated or accruing with a Deep slowed very slowed down rhythmic breathing and my Hands, fingers going abuse and numb and my mind going in deep as though I was present within my body as but not, and always a event or panic arose and I snapped back, one time it happened while laying upon the couch just feet away from my parents playing cards in the other room and I had a fever (and so yes you can while in the very presnce of other people)…That time was the first time and it almost happened…for me but panic snapped me back, I was wondering if your body feels any differently to you say hands numb or breathing slowed way down…it hard to say as with Astro Projection and all things paranormal there are no defining lines, and a lot of gray areas…you can try different experiments such as I remember reading when I was researching to explain and understand what was happing to me that one person would try different situations to make it re-accrue such as aligning his body laying with his head pointing true North, or magnetic North I forget which..her wrote a book because he had so many events of OBE’s and it got so that he was doing it so much that he could not stop it as the fun and excitement went out of it for him and it became a always happing thing and so disrupted his life...…Pavot…

Edited by Pavot, 22 March 2008 - 06:52 PM.

#26    AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:15 AM

Pavot on Mar 21 2008, 09:59 AM, said:

I never did leave my Body in a Astro projection but I have had many times in my youth and teens, gone to the point of lifting out, and it was always associated or accruing with a Deep slowed very slowed down rhythmic breathing and my Hands, fingers going abuse and numb and my mind going in deep as though I was present within my body as but not, and always a event or panic arose and I snapped back, one time it happened while laying upon the couch just feet away from my parents playing cards in the other room and I had a fever (and so yes you can while in the very presnce of other people)…That time was the first time and it almost happened…for me but panic snapped me back, I was wondering if your body feels any differently to you say hands numb or breathing slowed way down…it hard to say as with Astro Projection and all things paranormal there are no defining lines, and a lot of gray areas…you can try different experiments such as I remember reading when I was researching to explain and understand what was happing to me that one person would try different situations to make it re-accrue such as aligning his body laying with his head pointing true North, or magnetic North I forget which..her wrote a book because he had so many events of OBE’s and it got so that he was doing it so much that he could not stop it as the fun and excitement went out of it for him and it became a always happing thing and so disrupted his life…Pavot…

woooooooooooooow...sound amazing!  i actually did project last weekend, but by accident.  In my bedroom there are two beds, one in the corner (mine) and one on the opposite wall (my sisters when she comes over)  On saturday my bed wasn't made, so i slept in my sisters, and all of a sudden i found myself in my own bed, staring at the cupboards and thinking.  I didn't move at all, i didn't feel the need.  Suddenly i realise that i couldn't move any part of my body, and then i was back in my sisters bed, waking up.

The next night i was again in my sisters bed (i'm too lazy to make my bed up) and i woke up in the morning to a blinding white light, and i could see someone walking towards me.  All i could make of him was that he was tall with dark hair.  I then thought; "i am dead" but i wasn't scared, i was very calm and matter of factly about it.  it then faded and once again i woke up to a gloomy windy day in blighty.

Love to know what you think, wither post here or PM me please!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

#27    Enigmatic Ghost

Enigmatic Ghost

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,581 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:24 AM

AngelOfMusic on Mar 21 2008, 10:15 AM, said:

woooooooooooooow...sound amazing!  i actually did project last weekend, but by accident.  In my bedroom there are two beds, one in the corner (mine) and one on the opposite wall (my sisters when she comes over)  On saturday my bed wasn't made, so i slept in my sisters, and all of a sudden i found myself in my own bed, staring at the cupboards and thinking.  I didn't move at all, i didn't feel the need.  Suddenly i realise that i couldn't move any part of my body, and then i was back in my sisters bed, waking up.

The next night i was again in my sisters bed (i'm too lazy to make my bed up) and i woke up in the morning to a blinding white light, and i could see someone walking towards me.  All i could make of him was that he was tall with dark hair.  I then thought; "i am dead" but i wasn't scared, i was very calm and matter of factly about it.  it then faded and once again i woke up to a gloomy windy day in blighty.

Love to know what you think, wither post here or PM me please!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

I cannot say really anything upon the Lifting out as I had always stopped it in a panic, but I can very much so vividly recall my minds thoughts as I laid there freaking out and wondering what was happening to me, and the feeling in my hands was so very odd while it was happening, I was almost not wanting it to stop it from happening I could see how it could be an addicting or fun thing or wanting it to re accruing event, but really I do have to say to be very careful with it and all Paranormal situations, I mean in just Astro Projection alone this man was very credible as shown by his U.S. Military credentials and his events started happing more and more, and as he documented each event afterwards, he had a lot of information and a some of it was very scary of which he encountered over whereever he went, many different experiences and encounters with beings, and forces, he had some very frightening events as well, but he said he was always able to return back into his body, although a few times he would come back in wrong and have to get thing turned around to reenter…

I would highly encourage you to fully educate yourself with as creatable documentation and facts as you can as close to factual as Astro Projection can be told…

Case in point I was not very well informed when I was performing a shamanistic Drumming ritual here at home when I made a very unknowing to me then critical error and drummed up from the underworld by accident an ominous spirit, and lucky for me I had the knowledge to purge the entity and cleanse my home over…after educating myself I realized my mistake, and if I would have had the knowledge before I started out that day it would not have been a dark energy event…please educate yourself as much as you can upon the possibilities and learn what others ahead of you have learned and are willing to share with you…and document your own events…in a journal and also be careful as to not be deceived by any Shammers on the information…and all information should be offered as free information be aware of those they have hidden agendas and money on the mind if you are searching any web sites of the Paranormal…good luck with your experiments if you are seeking to do them...Pavot…

Edited by Pavot, 21 March 2008 - 11:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users