Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Gay fathers to sue the Church of England

barrie drewitt-barlow church of england same-sex marriage gay father sue

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

I cringe each time someone calls it a choice of lifestyle.. I think - Is it really? Funny, it's a choice I cannot bring myself to make..Am I doing something wrong?  I must be, for I am one of those people who finds it hard to chose a homosexual lifestyle?

Wait, what is a homosexual lifestyle? Apart from their sexuality, is there something they do that differs from any of us?
Like....
Work, social, hobby, chat, play
sport, eat, sleep, use the toilet,
bath, shower, exercise
run, walk, drive, complain about a parking ticket
go out for a beer, do the laundry, pick up a takeaway
complain the pizza was late, pick kids up from school,
help with their homework, watch a movie, cut the grass,
complain about some political leader,
call their car choice names if they break down in the middle of a freeway... .. and so on... Don't gays do all these things too?  So why do some people call it - a gay life style?  Do they even know what they are talking about?

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#32    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

See, homosexuals simply live life more fabulously. People who criticize the lifestyle are simply jealous.
(And for those humor challenge masses, yes this is a joke.)

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users