Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

US calls for Piers Morgan deportation

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#106    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 December 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

In a civil war you are always shooting your countrymen.

Civil war and Civil Unrest are two different scenarios,in a situation where the Government deploys Troops to quell Civil unrest or disobediance and in doing so orders its Army to use Lethal Force,then i would refuse and lay down my arms.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#107    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

View PostStellar, on 08 January 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

Maybe, but not necessarily a complete picture and representation of the facts. Why? Because he wouldn't let Piers Morgan present his side. All it was was Alex Jones ranting away nonsensically and unreasonably.

He'd probably be better received if he could present his points calmly and courteously.

But then he wouldn't be able to make money off the massively paranoia. Besides Jones is a heartless nutcase, what do you expect.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#108    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,511 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostCorp, on 09 January 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

But then he wouldn't be able to make money off the massively paranoia. Besides Jones is a heartless nutcase, what do you expect.
Alex may be a nut but I'm pretty sure he has a heart.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#109    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,475 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

View Postacidhead, on 09 January 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

Alex may be a nut but I'm pretty sure he has a heart.
Morgan's "35 and 11,000" script he won't stop reading from is definitely getting annoying.   He's a talk show host whose job is to conduct interviews by talking to guests about what they think; not abuse his prime time pulpit by repeatedly browbeating American rights.   I won't sign the petition to deport him but I understand the point Alex Jones has made in supporting it.   As if, we'd be 35 too if we didn't kill all those Englishmen with our non-repeating firearms over 230 years ago.  Darnit.  Why did we do that?  
:wacko:

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#110    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,511 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

Last night on CNN was the best television I've ever seen in my life.  Alex nailed it.

#111    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,475 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

View Postacidhead, on 09 January 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

Last night on CNN was the best television I've ever seen in my life.  Alex nailed it.
Alex nailing it was long overdue bro, with the atmosphere we've been choking on from our single-minded media chorus.

Our media squabbles mostly over politics today of all things, if we needed anymore proof of how bad it is.   Our financial pundits go hat in hand to Ben Bernanke to give them the economic forecast for next year (i.e. give them the money).   How much is it saying when the best TV of your life is what we should be getting on a daily basis?    

Defending the Bill of Rights is such a no-brainer.   I'd love to see the epic debates on the 4th, the 5th, the 9th, the 10th.    Someone needs to get the big sword and stand up for the 10th already.    Where are the epic debates on our economic policies?   There's voices out there willing and able to do it.  I think that Peter Schiff is the best Youtube I've ever seen in my life.   And he's actually managed to smile, keep talking, and infiltrate his way into the media establishment going consistently against their agenda from the beginning.  And this time it was Alex Jones and the 2nd Amendment getting through, perhaps in part because Piers Morgan was brave and tough enough to let it happen.   I've been wondering lately how Piers Morgan chooses and books his guests, and if he'll have Alex back on his show.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#112    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,511 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

View PostYamato, on 09 January 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

Alex nailing it was long overdue bro, with the atmosphere we've been choking on from our single-minded media chorus.

Our media squabbles mostly over politics today of all things, if we needed anymore proof of how bad it is.   Our financial pundits go hat in hand to Ben Bernanke to give them the economic forecast for next year (i.e. give them the money).   How much is it saying when the best TV of your life is what we should be getting on a daily basis?

Defending the Bill of Rights is such a no-brainer.   I'd love to see the epic debates on the 4th, the 5th, the 9th, the 10th. Someone needs to get the big sword and stand up for the 10th already. Where are the epic debates on our economic policies?   There's voices out there willing and able to do it.  I think that Peter Schiff is the best Youtube I've ever seen in my life.   And he's actually managed to smile, keep talking, and infiltrate his way into the media establishment going consistently against their agenda from the beginning.  And this time it was Alex Jones and the 2nd Amendment getting through, perhaps in part because Piers Morgan was brave and tough enough to let it happen.   I've been wondering lately how Piers Morgan chooses and books his guests, and if he'll have Alex back on his show.

Yeah.... Piers Morgan's ego let it happen and Alex jumped all over it and he ignored all the nicey-nice stuff..  Morgan's a wuss when push comes to shove. He acted like he was in control but it was evident he wasn't because the daily Mr. Morgan tends to get impatient and jump all over the guest of who he disagrees with.  He thought he could handle Alex Jones... put him down and knock him out.  Especially by arranging the close side by side seating as opposed to across the table in most interviews.  Perhaps Mr. Morgan thought he was out smarting the man who called for his deportation?  I don't know.  What I do know is America is the freest developed nation on the Earth.  And it's because of their guns.

Edited by acidhead, 09 January 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#113    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,991 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

View Postacidhead, on 09 January 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

really? the excepts I saw on the daily show had him looking like a foaming lunatic.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#114    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,511 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

Cool... hope you learned something.

#115    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,511 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

Larry Pratt vs. Piers Morgan
Jan. 09, 2013

Edited by acidhead, 10 January 2013 - 06:26 AM.

#116    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,475 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

View Postacidhead, on 10 January 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

Cool... hope you learned something.
I can laugh watching Jon Stewart and learn something as well, so I know it's possible.

#117    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,511 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

Jon Stewart is a left leaning Libertarian at heart... that's why people love him... they just don't realize that they are Libertarians...... time will tell.

#118    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,344 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

I thought Stewart was the right ing one, he played a leftwinger on TV in the same was Stephen Colbert isn't a right-winger.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#119    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Well after having a Comment removed on Infowars,no regard to freedom of speech then.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#120    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

How about we deport people who use guns illegally? Deport them to the sun I mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users