Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 1 votes

New OOBE method I just discovered

oobe method technique

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    monicarichardson

monicarichardson

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined:25 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hello friends,

Last night I had to stay up working until 4:30AM. By the time I finished all my work I was exhausted. My eyes were literally closing and I felt like I could fall asleep within seconds. I decided to experiment with this state and see how long I can stay awake with my eyes closed. So I went to bed and lied down on my back (normally, I could never fall asleep in this position). I closed my eyes and was waiting for hypnagogic imagery to kick in. In half a minute I started hearing voices, loud buzzing noises, seeing lights, and all of the sudden I realized that I was paralyzed. It all happened within a minute or so, I believe! Then, vibrations followed and I easily separated from my body.

I don't know if this happened because I'm used to having OOBE's, or because it indeed was a good discovery/method. Give it a try!


#2    solubus

solubus

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:03 Feb 2013

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

Seems very unpleasant to have these sounds of buzzing and noises and even paralysis to occur in order to leave the body. Why is it not so that you can leave your body and still have the ability for it to move? What about a sort of waking out of body experience?

It just seems somewhat wrong for there to be so much discomfort in the process.


#3    CosmoLogic

CosmoLogic

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined:12 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mutha Errf

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Sleep paralysis is strongly linked to astral travel / OBE. According to alot of people, when in the paralyzed state it's a gateway to leave your body. Although I've had alotta sleep paralysis experiences I've never managed to separate but I think I've found the problem so next time I'll see how far it takes me.


#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,851 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

View Postmonicarichardson, on 17 February 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Hello friends,

Last night I had to stay up working until 4:30AM. By the time I finished all my work I was exhausted. My eyes were literally closing and I felt like I could fall asleep within seconds. I decided to experiment with this state and see how long I can stay awake with my eyes closed. So I went to bed and lied down on my back (normally, I could never fall asleep in this position). I closed my eyes and was waiting for hypnagogic imagery to kick in. In half a minute I started hearing voices, loud buzzing noises, seeing lights, and all of the sudden I realized that I was paralyzed. It all happened within a minute or so, I believe! Then, vibrations followed and I easily separated from my body.

I don't know if this happened because I'm used to having OOBE's, or because it indeed was a good discovery/method. Give it a try!
This is the sleep deprivation method

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,851 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

View Postsolubus, on 17 February 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

Seems very unpleasant to have these sounds of buzzing and noises and even paralysis to occur in order to leave the body. Why is it not so that you can leave your body and still have the ability for it to move? What about a sort of waking out of body experience?

It just seems somewhat wrong for there to be so much discomfort in the process.
It's not uncomfortable at all. When it was first happening for me it was exhilarating. Why does discomfort equal wrong? Working out leaves you with in discomfort, giving birth, eating properly ( at first). Discomfort actually seems to be a prelude to growth.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#6    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

View Postmonicarichardson, on 17 February 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Hello friends,

Last night I had to stay up working until 4:30AM. By the time I finished all my work I was exhausted. My eyes were literally closing and I felt like I could fall asleep within seconds. I decided to experiment with this state and see how long I can stay awake with my eyes closed. So I went to bed and lied down on my back (normally, I could never fall asleep in this position). I closed my eyes and was waiting for hypnagogic imagery to kick in. In half a minute I started hearing voices, loud buzzing noises, seeing lights, and all of the sudden I realized that I was paralyzed. It all happened within a minute or so, I believe! Then, vibrations followed and I easily separated from my body.

I don't know if this happened because I'm used to having OOBE's, or because it indeed was a good discovery/method. Give it a try!

Personally i can't sand sleeping on my back for some reason. It takes forever for me to fall a sleep and i am just uncomfortable. But the weird part is every time i have been woken up by the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection(You know that weird shock that happens right before the vibrations) i have always found myself sleeping on my back(most of rolled on to it during sleep :whistle: ). But yes you are right. What your talking about is exactly what triggers this state for some reason. As i have been trying to maintain this state consciously without being completely exhausted like you said. That way i can have the full experience.


#7    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 17 February 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

This is the sleep deprivation method

I wouldn't call it the sleep deprivation method. Since hes not really depriving himself of sleep. Just a long hard day of work. I would call it more the Work Your Ass Off All Day Method.

Edited by stevemagegod, 18 February 2013 - 01:52 AM.


#8    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Joined:29 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

Going from the reality to an altered state is like going in a tunnel in a train (stuck, can't go any other direction beside go straight forward => paralysis). When the destination is reached, you can go freely anyway (being able to move). The buzzing sounds and voices are the sound of the engine bumping on walls and revert back.

And lastly, sometime there are creepy creatures and ghosts sneaking on you during the paralysis state is because there are always pickpockets when the train go into the tunnel.


#9    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 22 February 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

Going from the reality to an altered state is like going in a tunnel in a train (stuck, can't go any other direction beside go straight forward => paralysis). When the destination is reached, you can go freely anyway (being able to move). The buzzing sounds and voices are the sound of the engine bumping on walls and revert back.

And lastly, sometime there are creepy creatures and ghosts sneaking on you during the paralysis state is because there are always pickpockets when the train go into the tunnel.

I think those creatures are always there whether we are in an altered state or not. We just can't see them. Being in an altered state makes it easier to see them though.


#10    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Joined:29 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 22 February 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

I think those creatures are always there whether we are in an altered state or not. We just can't see them. Being in an altered state makes it easier to see them though.
The same goes to the pickpockets, they always exist whether we be in a tunnel or not :)


#11    Himawari69

Himawari69

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Harbor city

  • No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

This is how I had my first obe too, but the vibrations are too intense for me and it leaves me feeling dizzy and nauseous are you supposed to get out while your body is vibrating? I only got my legs out at this stage but immediately pulled them back because I imagined the worst, that something was going to grabb my feet or something. Or are you supposed to relax into them and then get out?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users