Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    ellerja

ellerja

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:01 PM

as far as plans for airplanes hitting the world trade center i can believe that.the empire state building was hit with an airplane.the world trade center was bombed before.so maybe some one figured well a van loaded with explosives parked in the basement didnt work so.i could see a terrorist tring to fly a plane into a building.but why would our government want to kill so many people?if its war they wanted they could put a force into any country that might want to do harm to the US.they would not need to kill thousands of people including police and soilders to prove what?there are people some of them i know personally who think of senerios that the "bad guys" could use to do harm to us.the big problem is if and when or where it will happen.a person could go to his or her nereby train tracks and cause a derailling it was done during the civil war.but the trick is finding these people before it happens.so its more important for us to stay alert to these problems so next time we wont be caught when were looking the other way.

#17    Finity

Finity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:31 PM

The problem is both "sides" have motives for doing it.  The US was in financial trouble at the time, doing this would mean they get aid from abroad and maybe write off some of those debts.  It could also be used as an excuse to go to war (conveniently with oil rich countries).

People can debate who actually did it for decades, if it was terrorists (as is most likely) then there is really no way the US can prove they weren't involved as you can't prove a negative.  But it was found out that US intelligence were warned something like this was likely to happen, but failed to act.

Edited by Finity, 03 December 2009 - 05:33 PM.

#18    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:08 PM

anyone see diehard?
they planned to empty a vault of alot of green.
Then blow the building and destroy all evidence of the crime.

In fact irony is hollyhood probally inspired the attack.

However my gut on that day screamed government job.
How else did they get a list of names that quickly when no one was taking credit.
Like honestly you dont make a peice of work like that without leaving a Signature.

Especially a Religious radical Like Bin Laden.
They got past howmany layers of security.
Pulling something like that would equate in "see it worked God is on our side"
seriously how could you not brag?

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#19    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,798 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:33 PM

View PostHamlyn, on 19 November 2009 - 10:00 PM, said:

Our government is not evil enough to incinerate thousands of innocent Americans at one stroke. They only do that to foreigners.

Maybe you should read this:

http://www.worldpoli...esThatBind.html

The Bush Administration had made several contract deals within the Arms industry. Only way to profit is to have a war. And it's no secret the Bush and the Bin Laden families have strong ties. Do the math.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

#20    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:34 PM

as far as I can tell, governements have been lieing to thier people since the begining of recorded time. even if it was, its nothing new

#21    Paranormal024

Paranormal024

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:22 PM

Our Government has lied to us time and time and time and time and time again. What makes this time any different?

I'm wrong.

#22    Finity

Finity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:05 PM

View Post:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:, on 04 December 2009 - 05:33 PM, said:

Maybe you should read this:

http://www.worldpoli...esThatBind.html

The Bush Administration had made several contract deals within the Arms industry. Only way to profit is to have a war. And it's no secret the Bush and the Bin Laden families have strong ties. Do the math.

Yep. Bush owned an oil company that had links to the Bin Laden family, which is what makes the whole thing suspicious. Bush would have already known what kind of a person Bin Laden was.

I find it unlikely the US government would kill their own people. But all our soldiers fighting in Afghanistan could be doing it because of a family feud.

Edited by Finity, 08 December 2009 - 02:10 PM.

#23    innerverse

innerverse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

• The problem with our world is that the fools are always sure about their actions and the wise always in doubt and insecure

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:43 PM

View Postellerja, on 25 November 2009 - 01:05 AM, said:

if the world trade center was the only target then a small maybe.but the pentigon?what admiral,general.would say yea lets go fly an airplane into my office.i could use some redecorating.get your heads out of the spook books.

Have you seen any airplane hitting the pentagon? :rolleyes: Oh sorry, i forgot, it "vanished into thin air" when it collided with the outer walls...
Any admiral, general wouldn't have a say in this grand schema of events.

Gradually, we are told, step by step, men produced the arts and crafts, this and that, until they emerged into the light of history. Those soporific words "gradually" and "step by step" repeated incessantly, are aimed at covering an ignorance which is both vast and surprising.
                                                        -Ugo de Santillana and Ertha Von Dechend, Hamlet's Mill, 1983

#24    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,903 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:24 PM

I also think that 911 was an inside job. However there are many who are unable to recognize this.

This event along the perceptions of our general population will provide our grandchildren with many insights into human conditioning.

At the moment I am inclined to fully accept what most in our culture wish to perceive about this event. It is not worth while for it to be otherwise because the real blame for these events are not the leaders we elect but those who elect the leaders.

Those who seek the truth about 911 have little or no compassion for the culture that has conditioned itself to be manipulated. Until that changes the truth about this would mot serve our best interests, as I see it naturally.

John

Edited by John A Spera, 10 December 2009 - 10:26 PM.

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#25    ellerja

ellerja

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:00 AM

View Postinnerverse, on 08 December 2009 - 02:43 PM, said:

Have you seen any airplane hitting the pentagon? :rolleyes: Oh sorry, i forgot, it "vanished into thin air" when it collided with the outer walls...
Any admiral, general wouldn't have a say in this grand schema of events.
what else could cause that much damage?it penatrated 3 rings of the pentagon?i cant see a missle that could be handle by hand getting that far in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users