Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your favorite Christmas ornament?

Cassea

When my now ex wife and I were dating we selected an ornament together of a Victorian couple singing from a hymnbook. It was our first ornament together and it started a tradition of buying a new one each year. No pictures, sorry, but it is my fav! Enjoy your tree and MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

I have 1 orniment I found in my great grandmothers house. She actually got to be a great great grandmother before she passed. I always feel that she is with us when I hang it on the tree. Sorry I don't have a pic. It's a hand made glass bell it doesn't look that special it's just special to me.

Edited by emberdawn
  • Like 1

post-131390-0-47730000-1355117106_thumb. starburst candy canes they taste awesome, but i eat most of them before Christmas so only about 3 go on the tree >.>
  • Like 1

Every year my wife and I picked out an ornament together. I guess it is the last one we picked out at her last Christmas. It is a little glass tree with gold sparkles on it.

• Like 2

Our fiberoptical Christmas Tree, it's hypnotic.

Is it with green matrix-code streaming down? :)

Matrix-Christmas-tree.jpg

Sorry, mine's a popcorn string. Not that dramatic. :)

Oh, almost forgot. After our house burned down when I was 8, I got to pick out next years tree topper. It was a bent up snowflake out of a bin and cost 25 cents. I guess that I just felt sorry for it. My mom's still got it and it's been on her tree for almost 40 years now.

Merry Christmas all.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Every year I trawl the shops for additional angel ornaments, my tree is chock a block, I also have heaps of butterflies, stars, santas and coloured baubels - but I insist on adding a new and unique angel each year, at least one, this years I discovered a dozen - sorry me and photography are not a savy combo but I think you get the idea. Friends know my penchant and I have homemade angels, an angel from Harrods, crystal, glass ceramic and plastics angels of every description imaginable, I love my tree, it is 18 years of collectibles from me and hand me downs that are as old as 40 years too.

• Like 1