Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman snaps photo of ghost on cellphone

Commander CMG

A Texan woman received a spooky surprise when she realised she'd unknowingly taken a picture of a ghost on her smart phone.

Marcella Davis of Cleveland, was trying to take a picture of her nephew outside his school when he turned away and asked her to stop snapping.

But later, when her daughter looked through the photos on her cellphone, she called her mother's attention to a ghostly apparition lurking in the background wearing a light pink Seventies style suit.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

OMG the dailymail.co.uk is a factial resource for news, Them doing an article about some one using a ghost app and pretending it is real? NO, the dailymail.co.uk would NEVER do that.

/Sarcasim off

• Like 2

I know that man!! didn`t he play in Saturday Night Fever?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

There's a place in Glen Richey PA called "Bloody knocks". The place is an old log cabin from back in the Civil War times, and was the location of a massacre of a bunch of deserters by the northern army.

I've gone there a few time both in the day and at night and snapped as manny pictures as I could, but never caught a ghost yet... :(

• Like 2

The only scary thing about this is on the zoomed in photo... The woman on the far right... what the hell is she wearing?

• Like 2

Anyone else get distracted by the stories on the right? I'll spend half an hour looking at celebrities bums and forget why the heck I'm there.

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

How did I know it was Daily Mail before I even clicked on it?

I think I'll go post this in the psychic section.

OMG the dailymail.co.uk is a factial resource for news, Them doing an article about some one using a ghost app and pretending it is real? NO, the dailymail.co.uk would NEVER do that.

/Sarcasim off

How did I know it was Daily Mail before I even clicked on it?

I think I'll go post this in the psychic section.

This hasn't come from the Daily Mail as such. If you read the article you'll see it was sourced from The Houston Chronicle.

http://www.chron.com...p#photo-4484434

The fact that it was taken on a cell phone made me worry for its legitimacy.

This hasn't come from the Daily Mail as such. If you read the article you'll see it was sourced from The Houston Chronicle.

http://www.chron.com...p#photo-4484434

A fair point.

But you can't blame us for the reaction when the original link is to a story in the Daily Mail. They have a well earned reputation for ghost stories backed up with either dubious or provably faked photos. It's a case of the boy who cried wolf. If they ever do post or link to a genuine photo of a ghost, no-one will believe them.

• Like 1

A fair point.

But you can't blame us for the reaction when the original link is to a story in the Daily Mail. They have a well earned reputation for ghost stories backed up with either dubious or provably faked photos. It's a case of the boy who cried wolf. If they ever do post or link to a genuine photo of a ghost, no-one will believe them.

Granted, the Daily Mail does seem to have a reputation, but all too often articles get dismissed out of hand just because it's from the Daily Mail no matter what the topic's about. They often source other sites for their articles, but that part gets overlooked.

nothing much interesting here to see.. :(

I have seen and got much better sent in ghost photos.

It's a really faint picture, and I don't get why some ghost showing up near what looks like a factory in a pink 70's suit.

Just putting that out there. -_-

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Sorry to necropost but I have been archiving a bunch of App's photos of "ghosts" and I finally found the infamous disco ghost. If you look at the picture, it's the guy on the bottom in the middle. I know now that UM will now sleep easy tonight!

ex8j.png

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

And of course the one to the left of him is going to give me nightmares.

Edited by Skeptic Chicken
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

He sure isn't doing much dancing.......might have struck a dead night out.