Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The owl in the cage

trisho

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ I wish to submit a series of visions that I have received from the Lord , before you judge them please understand that I have been with the Lord for a long time. I was apart of the charismatic movement back in the seventies.  The Lord has shown me different things in the past that have all come to pass one of which was the twin towers tragedy 

I even have a photo of me in front of the towers and they appear very ghostly as if they were never meant to be there,  for all that He has shown me I have always prayed about it. The series of visions that he has shown me most recently begins with a whirling of leaves drifting upward into a pillar of smoke.  

The pillar then picked me up as if to look at me and set me back down. Then I 

heard two sets of bells followed by the appearance of a pure white lilly. I was then in a room in which an owl appeared encased in glass and surrounded by gold it was sitting on a perch in the middle of the cage.  It's feathers were all red and it's eyes were bloodshot and rimmed in blood I knew that it was very sick.  The Lord said. " Soon I will release this on the world! " The Lord pushed me out of the room and said " Go tell the people! " With that a pair of black horses pulling a chariot thundered past me and ran into the distance ahead of me. " If anyone opposes you I will mark them! "   I believe the Lord is sending a sickness on the world, falling leaves are a symbol of judgement and owls are considered unclean and symbols of idolatry. Please pray before you consider rebuffing this message.  Though the Lord is a loving and forgiving God, his judgements can be seen throughout history.  I believe that repentance and drawing closer to him can help it certainly did in the case of Jonah and the city of Ninevah!  Your sister in Christ. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• K_Bonita

• trisho

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls traditionally represent wisdom - perhaps that means some sort of destructive idea will be released?

They also represent guardianship of the underworld - maybe zombies or something akin to them where the dead do not rest well?

They also represent transition - could that mean a change from one spiritual state to another brought on by something cataclysmic?

Worrisome if it's a genuine prophecy. Alternatively, have you been watching or reading anything about diseased animals/owls lately? Often dreams use imagery from your day-to-day life, it's your brains way of filing away information from the day.

Interesting story,sometimes I day dream of certain things and the next couple days Voila!! it happens....de ja vu.

when do these visions come to you? when you're in bed...?..at work?..

You mentioned you had a photo of you standing infornt of the towers,do you by any chance think we can see it? ^_^