Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

guardian angels


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31    Reann

Reann

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 11 December 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

So then summerizing "guardian angels"  could be demons.
The Holy Ones  are called in the name of , the name is important, same as in exorcism , the priest is in search of the name .


#32    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    Grr! Rah! Buu make you dead! What Buu say, Buu do

  • Member
  • 2,433 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostReann, on 21 December 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

The Holy Ones  are called in the name of , the name is important, same as in exorcism , the priest is in search of the name .
I dont quit get what you mean?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#33    Insaniac

Insaniac

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Joined:11 Dec 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 21 December 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

I dont quit get what you mean?

I guess he/she means that the Holy Ones (meaning Angels that are faithful to the True God) are called in the name of Yeshua, or Jehovah. The name is indeed important and could be used in exorcisms and deliverances. As for 'The Priest is in search of the name' - Reann could be referring to a Priest who hasn't found God, yet.

"There will be many earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from Heaven". - Luke 21:11

"Some reject Science because the most popular scientist's are pseudo know-it-all ignoramus' who believe Science should give the explanation of the un-investigated, rather than an investigation of the unexplained". - Just my own two cents.

#34    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    Grr! Rah! Buu make you dead! What Buu say, Buu do

  • Member
  • 2,433 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

So knowing gods name and calling it out?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#35    Insaniac

Insaniac

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Joined:11 Dec 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 25 December 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

So knowing gods name and calling it out?

I guess, but she's lost me. Calling God's name out isn't going to make Demons leave. You need faith. Strong faith at that I'd imagine. Never lukewarm faith.

A lukewarm Christian/faith is somebody that thinks they're a Christian, but doesn't do anything Jesus explained His followers would do.

"There will be many earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from Heaven". - Luke 21:11

"Some reject Science because the most popular scientist's are pseudo know-it-all ignoramus' who believe Science should give the explanation of the un-investigated, rather than an investigation of the unexplained". - Just my own two cents.

#36    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    Grr! Rah! Buu make you dead! What Buu say, Buu do

  • Member
  • 2,433 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 26 December 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

I guess, but she's lost me. Calling God's name out isn't going to make Demons leave. You need faith. Strong faith at that I'd imagine. Never lukewarm faith.

A lukewarm Christian/faith is somebody that thinks they're a Christian, but doesn't do anything Jesus explained His followers would do.
Thanks for clearing that up :tu:

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#37    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:void

  • questions, questions everywhere

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

knowing the names of your personal entities can be quite a pain since it is hard to know who, what and whom is talking to you in your head, since it can be your own voice..... so trying to define their way of talking to you can show you new ways of communication, but the problems are..... knowing their name and talking to them, after succeeding with that you could finally get to know them and talk to them. even i struggle to know when they are talking to me or that i'm playing mind-tricks on my self, so good luck everyone

Posted Image


#38    emberdawn

emberdawn

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 219 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Texas

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostReann, on 21 December 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

The Holy Ones  are called in the name of , the name is important, same as in exorcism , the priest is in search of the name .

the priest looks for the name of the demon it is said that it helps in getting rid of it.


#39    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Joined:01 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wherever the wind takes me...

  • "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

We shouldn't concern ourselves with attempting to communicate with angels. We should communicate with God, then HE will send the angels if needed to protect us. None of us, not even the angels have any power without him...

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image


#40    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    Grr! Rah! Buu make you dead! What Buu say, Buu do

  • Member
  • 2,433 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

View Postemberdawn, on 05 January 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

the priest looks for the name of the demon it is said that it helps in getting rid of it.
That seems like it would be a very complicated task, I mean theres so many demons and they all have seperate names

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#41    Reann

Reann

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 21 December 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

I dont quit get what you mean?

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 21 December 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

I dont quit get what you mean?
Oh...lol I don't know why but for some reason i thought you meant summoning , "oops". I see that you meant summarizing. So yeah, I see why you don't get what i mean, it makes no sense. But, I don't get what you mean exactly in categorizing Angels,meaning those that are  considered or viewed as Holy and Divine beings on the same level as those viewed in an opposite understanding of, like demons. So yeah, in that sense I have to say that  guardian Angels are NOT demons.


#42    Reann

Reann

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

View Postemberdawn, on 05 January 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

the priest looks for the name of the demon it is said that it helps in getting rid of it.
Yeah, I've always been fasinated with the unseen and all. I certainly do believe in other dimensions , like the ones that angels and demons and souls which  have crossed over  exist in, including our dimension which they can and do visit  even if  we can't always see it with our naked eye.
I've seen and have heard things  like ghost , angels and  even demons. Nothing will ever be explained completley though and not everyone will be a beliver, even if they experience things themselves too, some people just won't accept it.
I  watched this documentary on netflix today called: Angels , Aliens and UFO'S. I can totally understand how some people don't believe in things. i may not have believed in what i watched either on that documentary  if I haven't experienced things myself.

Edited by Reann, 07 January 2013 - 12:36 AM.


#43    Reann

Reann

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 06 January 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

We shouldn't concern ourselves with attempting to communicate with angels. We should communicate with God, then HE will send the angels if needed to protect us. None of us, not even the angels have any power without him...
Yeah.You know I 've always felt that it's wrong to call angels without acknowledging God first. And if I didn't feel that way in my heart about it I'd probably, most likely would  have  greatly involved myself in invoking entities and things of that nature for personal reasons and desires but I guess the priniciples I try and hold true to keep me from being that way. Suppose that's the will and temptation thing we deal with..


#44    Reann

Reann

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostInsaniac, on 25 December 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

I guess he/she means that the Holy Ones (meaning Angels that are faithful to the True God) are called in the name of Yeshua, or Jehovah. The name is indeed important and could be used in exorcisms and deliverances. As for 'The Priest is in search of the name' - Reann could be referring to a Priest who hasn't found God, yet.
Personally I've always felt that God understands us by our hearts towrads God and in that the name of God is less important because God knows all, I think God was referred to as I AM , I don't know really of anything other that is more meaningful other than God is that God is., right?
Oh, about that post/ comment, i mistook something in writing( as usual) I though they meant summoning but they meant summarizing.I left a reply about that a few replies before this one. Sorry about that everyone.Actually, I'm a bad speller and I have terrible grammar too, and i often mistake on line like typos  as i'm usually always in a rush or doing one too many things at once. I hope that's fine though with everyone here.
Elsewhere online I've experienced some people that have been  really mean/ cruel/ rude towards myself and others for making mistakes or having opposite opinions, that doesn't seem to be the case though here on this site. I like this site and the members seem to be pretty nice/ pleasant.


#45    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:void

  • questions, questions everywhere

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostReann, on 07 January 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

Personally I've always felt that God understands us by our hearts towrads God and in that the name of God is less important because God knows all, I think God was referred to as I AM , I don't know really of anything other that is more meaningful other than God is that God is., right?
Oh, about that post/ comment, i mistook something in writing( as usual) I though they meant summoning but they meant summarizing.I left a reply about that a few replies before this one. Sorry about that everyone.Actually, I'm a bad speller and I have terrible grammar too, and i often mistake on line like typos  as i'm usually always in a rush or doing one too many things at once. I hope that's fine though with everyone here.
Elsewhere online I've experienced some people that have been  really mean/ cruel/ rude towards myself and others for making mistakes or having opposite opinions, that doesn't seem to be the case though here on this site. I like this site and the members seem to be pretty nice/ pleasant.
one question though, i believe in god, but i'm always trying to see through if something is possible or not,
some people say that there is a god, others don't and some don't know
but how can we be so sure that there is a god? always sticks an infinite amount of question marks above my head
some people create their own god by trying to feel save, they always turn up to god when they feel down,
they kind of stick up with their believes by thinking there is a god, i don't know if god exists and nor do we know
if he will ever show up, but it would be amazing know that there is a truly higher power above us all.

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users